Nimai Bali to play Ravan in Star One's new Mytho!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Nimai Bali to play Raavan in Sahara One's mytho...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 | 5:11:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Nimai Bali to play Raavan in Sahara One's mytho...

Nimai Bali tipped to play Raavan in Sahara One's upcoming show, Jay Jay Jay Bhajrang Bali...

Nimai Bali who has essayed lot many grey shaded roles in television, has now bagged the role of the mighty Raavan in Sahara One's upcoming show, Jay Jay Jay Bhajrang Bali. The show happens to be the next ambitious and expensive project coming from Sagar Arts.

The shoot for the same is underway in the Sagar City in Baroda. The story will kick start from the 17th century, and will narrate the various happenings in the life of Hanuman. The show will also focus on the dominance and power of Raavan.

Our source states, "Nimai Bali will play the challenging role of Raavan, while Ashwani Krishna will essay Hanuman. The unit has already shot for a few initial episodes of the show".

When contacted, Nimai Bali confirmed the news, "Yes, I did not want to miss the opportunity of playing Raavan. The role is very challenging, and viewers will see Raavan as one of the protagonists. I am looking forward to this big show, and it is great working with Sagar Arts".

Nimai Balli is currently seen in Colors Rishto Se Badi Pratha

The show is expected to launch in the early part of May, and will air in  daily prime time.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Wasn't he in the serial Kumkum? Don't know for sure though, as I only caught a couple of episodes of that show! And I think he was in CID too.

Hmmm..Will definitely be interesting to see him as Raavan. I think he kind of has the look for the character! lol, not trying to be offensive! And what great news that we have a new show! That too announced near Hanuman Jayanti!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Thanks for posting the article here Janu...it def. is good news and eagerly waiting for the show!

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

When contacted, Nimai Bali confirmed the news, "Yes, I did not want to miss the opportunity of playing Raavan. The role is very challenging, and viewers will see Raavan as one of the protagonists. I am looking forward to this big show, and it is great working with Sagar Arts".

^^ interesting...waiting to see how they achieve this.

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.
I think we will get to see a Ramayan from the POV of Hanuman and Ravan.