Phuljhari-Radhika

Bumbum-Dev

Kabutarni-badi bahu

Nirupa Roy-Mansaram

Chandalika-Shanti

Dotty-Chanda

Chirkut-Rohan

Chunnu munnu-creatives

So its din din time Nirupa Roys house and everyone is happy that they are getting recognition due to Phuljhari……..and Chandalika says it all due to me😉😛…yes yes Chandalika everything is due to you…😆..remember I thanked you last week for giving the shove to Phujhari..😃and now let's see what else will be due to your work…😉😆…..and Dotty said…..mommy mommy everyone said I am so beautifool…😉😛….my face looks like a fool oops sorry phool .😳.and Chandalika swells in pride obviously …😆.you are my daughter we both are the two fools…😳😆..oops phools in this family, sorry she did not say that…😳Chenu…replies…..excuse me please..it's all due to my sister Phuljhari…😛…..and Chandalika shuts them up………Nirupa Roya is watching the smile on Phuljhari's face and says I am glad that you have found your KK😃…yes Nirupa Roy she has…😃……but here aim is somewhere else…😉😃……….and Phuljhari wants the morning to arrive soon so that she can continue looking at Bumbum next morning during the pooja…😃……At Purohits…..aiyooo the Kaburtarni is back…….our few days of relief has gone chu mantar…….she is having a very private discussion with the old man with the doors wide open…😳. And tells the old man……..hee hee haw haw…😳….Chirkut will get married and then he will become RP….hee hee haw haw…😳….isn't that what you wanted…..the oldie is slowly raising his hands and aiyoooooooo…😲….Bumbum is there…😲..or is it Bumbumbhole is there?....🤔.....and Kabutarni gets scared…😆😆…..Bumbum studies her for some time…😆…..and slowly walks in the room and tells her that he has come to talk about the pooja next day…….Kabutarni thinks…🤔..abh main kya karu…😆😆..and says lets go downstairs…….and Bumbum asks what I heard is that true😆……with a very strange expression on his face🤔…….a bumbumbhole one. ……..and Kabutarni  is caught……😛…..go on Kabutarni ………lets see whether you spill the beans or not……😛…….and Kabutarni  thinks to herself…..for 12 years  I have been keeping this in my tummy…😉😳……for that I even went on strict diet…😃..a less carbohydrate one…🤪arreh because see she was keeping this secret in her tummy so she did not have any more space …🤪she had to make a choice to either eat delicious food or keep the secret😃…since she is a very self sacrificing devi she chose to keep the secret for the betterment of mankind and hence had to go on a diet…🤪……see she even drinks a special kind of nimbupani that Chandalika had to prepare for her 😉…but now with this marriage coming she thought she  will miss out on all those samosas, kachoris that Chandalika's sweet daughter Dotty makes…😉…ok ok its Misti's imagination running wild again…😳.sorry…😳. and she tells all that Chirkut will get the RP position but only after marriage, its dadajis wish and that is why she wants Phuljhari to come as choti bahu because she is able for the RPtian position and Bumbum goes but Aagbabula….Kabutarni continues……..nooooooI haven't told him…😳…see I am making a sacrifice na…😳.I will pat his head later on……😉…….and Bumbum continues"aap maahan ho….aap nari nahi mahamari ho….sorry maha nari"…😳😉…..and I promise thee that nothing will stop this marriage…😳….and he goes humming that this marriage should not stop……….it is important for the family and Rohan so Phuljhari has to come as choti bahu….arreh yaar she is already the choti bahu🤔…now the question is how she enters the house……..got it…😳……..kya baat karta hai………..

At Mansaram's house everyone is sleeping and Phuljhari is waiting for the next morning…😍 the next day everyone gets ready and Phuljhari is happy and applies sindoor on Kanhas feet and says for 12 years I have been doing this and now when I tell him the truth he will apply it on my mang…🤔.mmmm Phuljhari you might have to twist your fingers here for Bumbum to do that and use your brains a bit……..and then in the pooja everyone is waiting for the purohits to arrive and then they land there,…..and Dotty goes…they came in such big cars…….and we……😆..Dotty yes yes buy a thela and then attach it behind an expensive car 😉😛…see then you will come like a rani….😆.sees a rani's chariot is pulled by horses but you…you will make a royal entrance pulled by a an expensive car…😉..and Chandalika says ..don't worry you will also get it……..from whom …..the servant Bumbum…😉😛…….do carry on you two……😃…and then Phuljhari comes and stands beside Chanda…and Bumbum steps out of the car….Phuljari smiles at Bumbum but then changes her expression when she sees Bumbums look…🤔..ahh Phuljhari you have started to read Bumbum's expression…😃..and then Dotty runs and start walking next to Bumbum who promptly sticks his nose up in the air…😆😆……and with a I don 't know thee look and starts walking…😆😆…..arreh Bumbum look where you walking otherwise you will fall…😆…..and Dotty says you are looking very nice…😳…Bumbum smiles and then Dotty says..me? I am beautyfool na…😆..and Mohini creeps up from behind and says..Bumbum who are you praising……😆……..and then looks at Dotty and says……..sheesh Bumbum shame shame you are lying in a good place where pooja is going on….what has happened to you…😆😆……and then the pooja starts and five suhagans are needed and there are only four…..Padma says.….oh there is Mohini another sughagan…….and Mohini  is sad…😭……and she refuses…….but does it…..then Phujharis parents bless her………and panditji  says you now go the rest of the work will be done by the five suhagans…………..oh Agababula has got a band baaja party who have to play their band until the pooja gets finished………..

Phuljhari as usual is rushing to her tracking work…😃I mean finding Bumbum and yeh loh Chipku is back…😳….an says listen listen and phuljhari thinks….again he is back……why can't he let me be and let me do what I want to do…😆….Chipku continues what deep thought are you in…😳….are you thinking about your coming life…….uhhooo……….Chipku you have crossed a boundary here……….don't you know one should not talk like this to a girl like Phuljhari….what happened to your rule book Chirkut…and Padma tells him to sit on some place…….. Bumbum is in a full Devdas mood…😉😆……he is getting into the mood…..I mean the sacrifice mood……and he says.. …main aur meri tanhaiyee…aksar aise …😉……and Phuljhari starts singing…😉😆

(Tanhai Tanhai Tanhai
Dono Ko Paas Le Aayee) 2
Pyaar Mein Bhey Gaye Do Dil
Mauj Ye Kaisi Aayee
Kal Bumbum Ne Bansi Bajayee
Bin Kahe Dil Ki Baat Batayee
Le Doobi Mere Pagal Man Ko
Tere Pyaar Ki Ye Gehrai

And Bumbum faints…😉😳…….Phuljhari runs and gives him the kiss of life 😍☺️…Dotty shrieks mommy Phuljhari gave a pappi to him…😆..Kabutarni and Virath have a combination of mental and cardiac arrest and Chirkut climbs on the pole holding the enclosure and shouts…….shuichide shuichide …😆😆……ok ok nothing of this sort happened……😉😳……….Phuljhari says you have to come and Bumbum throws a tantrum and says I won't come………Phuljhari as if talking to a recalcitrant boy says…😆..see Kanha brought me for holi and he will also bring you at night at the mandir……😆………and Bumbum goes…why why….kanha doesn't do anything bad…….areh bhoduram…..Kanha will not listen to you, he will listen to Phuljhari…😆……because he knows it's better to let her do what she wants…😆.see why waste time making Phujhari do something that she doesn't want to do…😉….Kanha does not have spare time in his hand…😳…..yes but you do have so now bhugtoh…😳….

Comment-

Someone did catch my attention…….not Bumbum or Phuljhari but someone else and I will come to that person later………but first……..badi bahu tells Bumbum that it is dadajis wish that Chirkut becomes RP but that can only happen if he gets married before 23………that is why she chose Phuljhari because Phuljhari can be the perfect RPtian…..and then badi bahu continues that it is her life's work to make dadajis wish come true…….(well she is actually doing that…😉)….and that is why she is doing this sacrifice………and Bumbum promises her then that he will see to it that Chirkut gets married……..ok got it………….and this is why Bumbum will step back?…because of dadajis wish to be fulfilled ?……Chunnu mnuu I know the mahaan dialogue is for melodrama and to push buttons..so leaving it………Then he says Phujhari has to become the choti bahu and RPtian…well that she already is….I mean the choti bahu……..RPtian will come a bit later……..

As for Phuljhari she is starting to guess Bumbum's mood and she could not go out as a suhagan because that was against societies rules………wonder how she will fight the society now…….and she might have to use her brains to get things done.

Now the person who again caught my eye……….Mohini……..she had a very sad look when Padma announced the suhagan part and her hurt came out when she refused to do the pooja…….Padma told her that she is Chirkuts bhabhi…her reply was I have never said no to that and I will give him all my blessing after the pooja………so her refusal is to do with suhagan…..and then when the pandit says that the earth from the pooja will be used in the wedding ….again the sad look returns……..is Mohini slowly being brought out? I also found Dotty a bit different today….although she did run upto Bumbum but she got angry that they do not have cars…….so has her love flown out of the window? Both mother and daughter were eyeing the box of ornaments……..I am just wondering.

Chunnu munnu whatever twist you bring please be careful that you do not destroy Dev and Radhika's characterization……..lots have been written about it so I am not repeating it. I also do not want to see PR in CB, I want to see CB as a story of Dev and Radhika  (I am not saying anything against PR here)  …lets see how you bring the twist keeping the essence and description of the show intact and keeping the leads within their characterization.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
GAL MEETHI MEETHI BOL!! 😆
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tilashini

GAL MEETHI MEETHI BOL!! 😆

Tigu wohi toh kar rahi hu......😉
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti Di,

You are simply awesome yaar. Let your imagination run wild more often, that's where the fun lies in reading your thoughts ..... 😉😛😃 ... Thankyou for the laughs.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

Misti,  Your song was hilarious and so was your funny commentary.  The more silly melodrama chunnu munnu show, the better you become in your comments.  Here I am talking about silliness of Bumbum when he uttered those mahan dialogues and touched Kabutarni's feet.  That was only one good part so far where he wasn't doing that.  But you had to spoil it so that he gets totally brainwashed before he meets with Phuljhari.  See now there are so many justifications for him to refuse Phuljhari.  But what about the feelings of the person whom you love?  Doesn't she know what is best for her?  Then how is Bumbum different from Shanti.  She is also doing these things for her daughter and telling Mansa that this marriage is good for Phuljari which it is if you look at outer trappings.

I have a feeling  that I would start having same feelings for Bumbum that I used to have for old Radhika in CB1 after that vat savitri Puja.  There I used to wish that Dev would dump both Vishaka and Radhika and find another girl.  Here I am more than likely to wish that Radhika dumps both Dev and Rohan publicly and find somebody else (turn for me to get chappals from forum viewers).  But this wish is going to be based on expected Bumbum's behavior in next week.

Anyway, will comment on the funny stuff later.  For now the serious stuff:

Comment-

Someone did catch my attention''.not Bumbum or Phuljhari but someone else and I will come to that person later'''but first''..badi bahu tells Bumbum that it is dadajis wish that Chirkut becomes RP but that can only happen if he gets married before 23'''that is why she chose Phuljhari because Phuljhari can be the perfect RPtian'..and then badi bahu continues that it is her life's work to make dadajis wish come true''.(well she is actually doing that'😉)'.and that is why she is doing this sacrifice'''and Bumbum promises her then that he will see to it that Chirkut gets married''..ok got it''''.and this is why Bumbum will step back?'because of dadajis wish to be fulfilled ?''Chunnu mnuu I know the mahaan dialogue is for melodrama and to push buttons..so leaving it'''Then he says Phujhari has to become the choti bahu and RPtian'well that she already is'.I mean the choti bahu''..RPtian will come a bit later''..

It  seems to be that the Bumbum will only wake up at the last minute and probably support Phuljhari at that time.  I really think Phuljhari should sell all this jewelry, move to Mathura and live independently.  Bumbum can then visit her in the college everyday to persuade her to marry Rohan and she can flirt with other college guys as a revenge.

Bumbum's expressions were serious and I thought obviously he hasn't heard a thing.  But of course, he listened and now has given that vachan to Radhika.  So Bumbum's vachan to Kakayi (Maheswari) is sealed.  But he promised that this marriage will go without any interruptions.  Didn't specify the candidates.  So if the candidates turn out to be either Rohan/Chanda or Dev/Radhika, so be it.  

But Bumbum is pretty dense.  He could hear her words, but couldn't understand the sarcasm.  Really, Dadaji should whack him up once Radhika cures him.

As for Phuljhari she is starting to guess Bumbum's mood and she could not go out as a suhagan because that was against societies rules'''wonder how she will fight the society now''.and she might have to use her brains to get things done.

I like Phuljhari's secretive nature now.  She knows the truth but is not blurting it out to even her father.  Well she will be devastated soon.  But hopefully, she will not give up and leave it to Kanha but use her brains.  Maybe she can use Dotty.

Now the person who again caught my eye'''.Mohini''..she had a very sad look when Padma announced the suhagan part and her hurt came out when she refused to do the pooja''.Padma told her that she is Chirkuts bhabhi'her reply was I have never said no to that and I will give him all my blessing after the pooja'''so her refusal is to do with suhagan'..and then when the pandit says that the earth from the pooja will be used in the wedding '.again the sad look returns''..is Mohini slowly being brought out? I also found Dotty a bit different today'.although she did run upto Bumbum but she got angry that they do not have cars''.so has her love flown out of the window? Both mother and daughter were eyeing the box of ornaments''..I am just wondering.

I too liked Mohini's rebellious nature.  They really introduced this character as being very silly.  But have improved her a lot.  I hope they bring a story for her and Viraath.  Also, so far Dev has promised Maheswari that he won't tell Viraath the truth.  But if Viraath finds about it before the wedding, what will he do?  He doesn't know about the wealth going to charity.  So they need to show these players doing their own thing.  I did like Mohini's dialogue to Dev about lying at Pooja place.

Yeah, the love for jewelry and cars is coming out.  Will Dotty realize (Chenu's help? or Radhika's brain or both) that servant Bumbum can't give her that and only Chirkut can give her all this?  

Chunnu munnu whatever twist you bring please be careful that you do not destroy Dev and Radhika's characterization''..lots have been written about it so I am not repeating it. I also do not want to see PR in CB, I want to see CB as a story of Dev and Radhika  (I am not saying anything against PR here)  'lets see how you bring the twist keeping the essence and description of the show intact and keeping the leads within their characterization.

Yes,  that is the main theme.  Radhika is not the type of person to go against her beliefs.  If they are true to her characterization, then she would also defy Dev to do something that is right and will not participate in the wrong stuff even for the sake of her love.  Similarly, Dev would do anything out of obligation but will not do something that would hurt Radhika.  So they need to maintain that.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

Bumbum is in a full Devdas mood'😉😆''he is getting into the mood'..I mean the sacrifice mood''and he says.. 'main aur meri tanhaiyee'aksar aise '😉''and Phuljhari starts singing'😉😆

(Tanhai Tanhai Tanhai
Dono Ko Paas Le Aayee) 2
Pyaar Mein Bhey Gaye Do Dil
Mauj Ye Kaisi Aayee
Le Doobi Mere Pagal Man Ko
Tere Pyaar Ki Ye Gehrai

And Bumbum faints'😉😳''.Phuljhari runs and gives him the kiss of life 😍☺️'Dotty shrieks mommy Phuljhari gave a pappi to him'😆..Kabutarni and Virath have a combination of mental and cardiac arrest and Chirkut climbs on the pole holding the enclosure and shouts''.shuichide shuichide '😆😆

🤣  Misti, the song is great and the scenario is so funny.  Yesterday, I was visualizing something like that but little bit more melodramatic and 70's (my favorite Hindi movie decade for melodrama purposes ) movie scenario where Chirkut and Bumbum are attacked by Viraath's gundas before the wedding as Viraath comes to know about Chirkut being the future RP.   Bumbum obviously rescues Chirkut and come to Rawal where both families are gathered.  Everyone is worried about them (except for Viraath who is giving Pran type smile).  Anyway,  Radhika is praying to Kanha to bring back Bumbum safely.  

She hears others exclamations about Bumbum and Chirkut being attacked.  So she rushes out and hugs Bumbum who is surprised and he is given the kiss of life.  Chirkut is left sputtering because he was watching her flying out of the house with high anticipation.  Then your scenario but before Chirkut decides to commit suicide, he asks Bumbum and Bumbum holds Phuljhari in his arms and declares proudly, "Chirkut, my friend.  Sorry but this is my Phuljhari and will always remain my Phuljhari.  You have to go and find somebody else.  If you want to be RP, make sure that you marry somebody today as you are turning 23 tomorrow."  The scene was the day of wedding.  Anyway, yours is funny with cardiac arrest for both Viraath and Kabutarni.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ansa786

Misti Di,

You are simply awesome yaar. Let your imagination run wild more often, that's where the fun lies in reading your thoughts ..... 😉😛😃 ... Thankyou for the laughs.

Thank you Kiddo...😉..If I let my imagination run wild then what I write might have no connection to what is actually shown in the episode.😉😆
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why3

Misti,  Your song was hilarious and so was your funny commentary. 

Thanks Angie.......😉😳

The more silly melodrama chunnu munnu show, the better you become in your comments.  Here I am talking about silliness of Bumbum when he uttered those mahan dialogues and touched Kabutarni's feet.  That was only one good part so far where he wasn't doing that.  But you had to spoil it so that he gets totally brainwashed before he meets with Phuljhari.  See now there are so many justifications for him to refuse Phuljhari.

That was just plain melodrama and nothing else........they know that audience does not like Dev saying yes to badi bahu.......so they are just trying tho push audiences button....they could have easily left out the touching feet and mahaan dialogue........

Then how is Bumbum different from Shanti.  She is also doing these things for her daughter and telling Mansa that this marriage is good for Phuljari which it is if you look at outer trappings.
Outwardly there is no difference here....Shanti is using Radhika for her daughter and if they show Dev telling Radhika to forget the wedding and marry Rohan then he is also doing it for someone else.....so outwardly they are both using Radhika for thier own needs and requirements.........the only difference is that Shanti is manipulating because of her own personal greed whereas Bumbum will be doing it out of his insecurites........if these insecurities are not removed, he will continue on this path.....he can sacrifice if he wants to but he has no right to tell Radhika to sacrifice.

I have a feeling  that I would start having same feelings for Bumbum that I used to have for old Radhika in CB1 after that vat savitri Puja.  There I used to wish that Dev would dump both Vishaka and Radhika and find another girl.  Here I am more than likely to wish that Radhika dumps both Dev and Rohan publicly and find somebody else (turn for me to get chappals from forum viewers).  But this wish is going to be based on expected Bumbum's behavior in next week.

Yes,......lets see what happens.........

Anyway, will comment on the funny stuff later.  For now the serious stuff:

Comment-

Someone did catch my attention''.not Bumbum or Phuljhari but someone else and I will come to that person later'''but first''..badi bahu tells Bumbum that it is dadajis wish that Chirkut becomes RP but that can only happen if he gets married before 23'''that is why she chose Phuljhari because Phuljhari can be the perfect RPtian'..and then badi bahu continues that it is her life's work to make dadajis wish come true''.(well she is actually doing that'😉)'.and that is why she is doing this sacrifice'''and Bumbum promises her then that he will see to it that Chirkut gets married''..ok got it''''.and this is why Bumbum will step back?'because of dadajis wish to be fulfilled ?''Chunnu mnuu I know the mahaan dialogue is for melodrama and to push buttons..so leaving it'''Then he says Phujhari has to become the choti bahu and RPtian'well that she already is'.I mean the choti bahu''..RPtian will come a bit later''..

It  seems to be that the Bumbum will only wake up at the last minute and probably support Phuljhari at that time.  I really think Phuljhari should sell all this jewelry, move to Mathura and live independently.  Bumbum can then visit her in the college everyday to persuade her to marry Rohan and she can flirt with other college guys as a revenge.

😆😆😆😆😆
😆

Bumbum's expressions were serious and I thought obviously he hasn't heard a thing.  But of course, he listened and now has given that vachan to Radhika.  So Bumbum's vachan to Kakayi (Maheswari) is sealed.  But he promised that this marriage will go without any interruptions.  Didn't specify the candidates.  So if the candidates turn out to be either Rohan/Chanda or Dev/Radhika, so be it. 

Yes,,,,,,,,chunnu munnu have left it open ended........😉

But Bumbum is pretty dense.  He could hear her words, but couldn't understand the sarcasm.  Really, Dadaji should whack him up once Radhika cures him.

Bumbum will not hear or see anything that an intelligent brain will see....he missed out observing that dadajis hands are moving....

I like Phuljhari's secretive nature now.  She knows the truth but is not blurting it out to even her father.  Well she will be devastated soon.  But hopefully, she will not give up and leave it to Kanha but use her brains.  Maybe she can use Dotty.

If Bumbum is in this mood then she will have to use her brains.At this moment she is the one who holds the trump card and she has to use her brains to utilise it in the right way. IfBumbum asks for the promise, she should ask him what right does he have to ask her for this? Also that she will not tell anyone about this childhood marriage but she will not marry herself........

I too liked Mohini's rebellious nature.  They really introduced this character as being very silly.  But have improved her a lot.  I hope they bring a story for her and Viraath.  Also, so far Dev has promised Maheswari that he won't tell Viraath the truth.  But if Viraath finds about it before the wedding, what will he do?  He doesn't know about the wealth going to charity.  So they need to show these players doing their own thing.  I did like Mohini's dialogue to Dev about lying at Pooja place.
Mohini usually tells the truth, and sually Bumbum does get her message.......earlier when she said that whether he went to Rawal to see Rohans wife or a wife for himself .....he got the meaning and was furious and today the pooja thing also got to him......wonder if sheis ging to say something that is frther going to push his buttons. Does Virath know about RP going to Chirkut when he gets married? I think he only knows that this marriage has to happen so that he becomes RP.

Yeah, the love for jewelry and cars is coming out.  Will Dotty realize (Chenu's help? or Radhika's brain or both) that servant Bumbum can't give her that and only Chirkut can give her all this? 

Yes..........more than dotty its her mother that I am thinking about.

Yes,  that is the main theme.  Radhika is not the type of person to go against her beliefs.  If they are true to her characterization, then she would also defy Dev to do something that is right and will not participate in the wrong stuff even for the sake of her love.  Similarly, Dev would do anything out of obligation but will not do something that would hurt Radhika.  So they need to maintain that.

Lets see how they tackle this issue.

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

LOL I'm still laughing at ur post! :) Loved the song very funnnyyyyyyyyy!

(In a good way)
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why3

🤣  Misti, the song is great and the scenario is so funny.  Yesterday, I was visualizing something like that but little bit more melodramatic and 70's (my favorite Hindi movie decade for melodrama purposes ) movie scenario where Chirkut and Bumbum are attacked by Viraath's gundas before the wedding as Viraath comes to know about Chirkut being the future RP.   Bumbum obviously rescues Chirkut and come to Rawal where both families are gathered.  Everyone is worried about them (except for Viraath who is giving Pran type smile).  Anyway,  Radhika is praying to Kanha to bring back Bumbum safely.  

She hears others exclamations about Bumbum and Chirkut being attacked.  So she rushes out and hugs Bumbum who is surprised and he is given the kiss of life.  Chirkut is left sputtering because he was watching her flying out of the house with high anticipation.  Then your scenario but before Chirkut decides to commit suicide, he asks Bumbum and Bumbum holds Phuljhari in his arms and declares proudly, "Chirkut, my friend.  Sorry but this is my Phuljhari and will always remain my Phuljhari.  You have to go and find somebody else.  If you want to be RP, make sure that you marry somebody today as you are turning 23 tomorrow."  The scene was the day of wedding.  Anyway, yours is funny with cardiac arrest for both Viraath and Kabutarni.

Ahh so you mean Phuljhari has to give him the jhappi to wake up the bholenath in him.......😃