Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Wafah.

the precap is dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with Bhavni, Guddu might end up going for saree shopping with all the nice colors for Runjhun! ๐Ÿ˜  And he will not shop alone this time!  Runjhun will be by his side... time for them after the "One Big Fight"... 

Can't wait to see today's epi and the precap looks so well..
Thanks for the great update, Wafah!  ๐Ÿ‘
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bee5

What is RTG, Usha?

Yeah it was one of those craziest days (referring to meetings). Had 3 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon ..  And it is not that my work is only to attend meetings ๐Ÿ˜†

Bee I'll help you out here...Rose Tinted Glasses (Usha is fond of acronyms...LOL)

I always have to fight hard to keep awake in meetings (then again it would depend on the kind of meeting). Luckily I'm always in the background so I don't have to attend that many.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Bee I'll help you out here...Rose Tinted Glasses (Usha is fond of acronyms...LOL)

I always have to fight hard to keep awake in meetings (then again it would depend on the kind of meeting). Luckily I'm always in the background so I don't have to attend that many.

aaaah Rose Tinted Glasses ... ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks Wafah.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kittykisser

Runjhun your tatics today was brilliant -you actually had me believing that Guddu destroyed all your saris for real.

I agree, kittykisser.

I thought Oh! Did Mittho do it .. and will he go and put up a fight with Mittho now .. and then right next, it was clear, she used it to teach him how one feels bad when accused baseless-ly. She is so intelligent (I mean the CVs who came up with that idea) ๐Ÿ‘
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, kittykisser.

I thought Oh! Did Mittho do it .. and will he go and put up a fight with Mittho now .. and then right next, it was clear, she used it to teach him how one feels bad when accused baseless-ly. She is so intelligent (I mean the CVs who came up with that idea) ๐Ÿ‘

Me too Kittykisser. The funny part is how Guddu argued back. The part where he tells her to go talk to the ghosts who did it, and not him.

Bee the conversations are truly intelligently played out by the CVs. You can't help but smile at the creative way they portray the communication link between these two. It's normal, simple and yet very entertaining at the same time.
Shineon thumbnail

[

Yeah it was one of those craziest days (referring to meetings). Had 3 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon ..  And it is not that my work is only to attend meetings ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bee - you are not going to get any sympathies from me - you had 4 I had 9. Not even a break for lunch and now sitting with a terrible migraine
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Me too Kittykisser. The funny part is how Guddu argued back. The part where he tells her to go talk to the ghosts who did it, and not him.

Bee the conversations are truly intelligently played out by the CVs. You can't help but smile at the creative way they portray the communication link between these two. It's normal, simple and yet very entertaining at the same time.

Yup! and while at one hand we have those realistic everyday kind of "talk" going on between the wife-n-husband, on the other hand, they have the smart dialogues for the evil folks.  I can't but always get amused at the intelligence of whoever is contributing to such a writing. Just too good. 

Among the evil folks, Mittho gets the best ones to mouth .. especially when she is cursing under her breath. I would be ROFL ...Today she said something about "G&R flying like lovebirds" .. it was too funny.

Liked how Rajju says his entire dialogue today when all 3 are sitting and having a conference! And when Billo praises Mittho, the way Mittho is priding in herself and Rajju turns towards her, its like he is about to "touch her feet" and consider her some "Devi" or something ... It was all so funny.

And about G&R, can't miss even a small eyebrow moment of theirs .. every little nuance would have a meaning and a reasoning. Simply amazing!

Each and every bit is presented so perfectly that I raise my eyebrows and say "wow!" 

bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach1

@Bee - you are not going to get any sympathies from me - you had 4 I had 9. Not even a break for lunch and now sitting with a terrible migraine

OMG! ... Thats too bad...

Shineon thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Usha, those witches was the reason I stopped watching a while back

@Gardes - Same here. During channel browsing I happen to land on the Guddu trapping Runjuhn in his adda scene and stopped channel browsing to watch the scene and then came the witches and I put a bad mark mentally against this show and never bothered to check on it again. But now regret heavily. Now I am enjoying the M&M's even - frankly there is nothing that I dont like about this show right now๐Ÿ˜†