*Happy Birthday Additi Gupta*

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Today we celebrate a very amazing day; day in which friends, family, and love ones have come together to rejoice in the anniversary of the birth of a very special person.  A person who has not only touched the lives of those close to her, but has also captured the hearts of those from around the world.

Although acting was never her sought profession, fate led her to the path to where she is today.

She graced the screen as a learning novice in the role of Heer Maan in Kis Desh Mein Hain Meraa Dil.

Through her hard work and persistence she conquered the camera and exploded with confidence in her work.  She breathed life into the character and made Heer her own. 

Her expressions, chemistry, and ability to emote emotions won over hundreds of hearts, who simply could not ignore the brightly shining star in their midst.    

In the dance reality program Zara Nachke Dikha fans got to see the other side, the real side of what makes her, her.  Her passion for dance, her courage, her straight forwardness, her honesty, her loyalty amongst her team members, and her friendships with all participants were displayed for all to see week after week.  The sincerity and pose to which she handled every challenge only endeared her more to her fans.  

While in her first role she had to portray a shy, reserved, and responsible character with a deep inner strength and determination, her current character of Pihu in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini has many shades and complexities.

From arrogance, jealousy, carelessness, instability, hatred, love, and understanding she has tackled the role liked a seasoned professional and has transformed before everyone's eyes.  She has effortless shown her talent and immense abilities amongst her peers and to her family, fans, and the viewing public. 

There is no doubt that she is here to stay and will continue to challenge herself in diverse roles in the future.  She is our angel, our star, the queen of our hearts: Additi Gupta.

On this joyous day, April 20th, let us humbly wish you a very Happy Birthday!  May all your wishes and dreams come true.  May you be surrounded by all your family and loved ones on this day of great celebration.  May you continue to receive great success and be acknowledged for your efforts.  Wishing you all the best and more! 

Edited by -Fatima- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail

Happy Birthday Additi :)
Many many many many happy returnz of the day
wish u get all the happiness & success in urz life
you r the bestest actress i have ever seen you r so honest,sweet,cute simple yet so elegant you are our adorable angel
love how you play role of Pihu which is quiet difficult role
wish to see you in other show as a lead with Harshad :)
All the best
Keep Smiling & keep Rocking
Luv
Fatima

Happy Birthday Aditi. 

May God bless you on your special day.

Enjoy your day with all your loved ones and your friends.

Have a wonderful birthday.

Happy Birthday to someone who deserves a truly happy day.
Wishing you a wonderful year of happiness and joy. Happy Birthday!
Hope you have the greatest Birthday ever!

~Tasneem~

Because today's so special 
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish 
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.

Hope all that you do
Turns out happy for you
And all that you wish
Comes your way,
So each hour will bring
Every wonderful thing
You could ask of a wonderful day

May your birthday bring
You as much happiness
As you give to everyone 
Who knows you

Happy Birthday Additi

Wishing u 12 months of HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
365 days of LAUGHTER
8760 hours of GOOD LUCK
525600 minutes of JOY
31536000 seconds of SUCCESS.
wish you a very very 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDITI!

may you have many more
god bless you๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmKERE6dWtQ[/YOUTUBE]

-Sanjana-

What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins.....this is my wish for you now and forever additi....u r an actress par excellence and a girl good at heart......always be the person you are and shower us with your good performances.......love you..take care sweety

https://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/03/13/4/1532/15325617/image_15.jpg

https://www.allindiaflowers.com/Images/teddy05.jpg

Alisha

many many happy returns of d day additi..May all ur dreams and wishes come true..May Allah bless u wid lots of love and sucees..wishing u brthday as colourful as rainbow with lots of hapiness and surprises coming in your way
                                          Keep smiling and Happy brthday once again
                                                   with lots of love
                                                          Faiza

Happy Birthday Additi Gupta

Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.

Happy Birthday Additi Gupta! I Must Say No Matters What But Haters Can Not Deny That I Love You ! You Are Rocking As Pihu .I am Glad You Took Up Challenging Roles.You Were Fab As Heer.You Are My Fav Actress From Tellywood Industry. You Are The Best.Love You So Much.God Bless You With Loads of Happiness.Success.Fame.

AG, .When I See Your Face There's Not A Thing That I Would Change.& When You Smile The Whole World Stops & Stares For A While๐Ÿ˜ƒBecause You Are Amazing Just The Way You Are.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

I made a 2 vids as a birthday gift for you.Hope You Like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4pDGFKnA0&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4pDGFKnA0&feature=channel_video_title

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK7iGODC4gE&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK7iGODC4gE&feature=channel_video_title

Luv Poonam-Loads of Luv From U.S.A.

may this day gives you
all special things you wished for
all the dreams you have
all your wishes close to your heart
all the very special things you deserve
and very happy moments of life
tons of happy birthday wishes for u addit โค๏ธ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Addit Gupta๐Ÿค—

Wishing you all the Happy moments Wonderful memories

More friends A lot of gifts A big cake

And bundles of love

May this day gives you

All special things you wished for

All the dreams you have

All your wishes close to your heart

All the very special things you deserve

And very happy moments of life.

Tons of Happy Birthday Wishes for U

๐Ÿฅณ

Happy Birthday Aditi!!

Many Many Happy Returns of the day

I absolutely loved your acting as Heer from Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. You did an amazing job by winning our hearts. I loved your Jodi with Harshad and the couple Premeer.  You bought the character to life and did a wonderful job. Thankyou sooooo much. We miss Heer a lot.

Your acting in Sangini is amazing. You have played all shades of the character and no one could have done it better than you. I hope you get better  roles in the future as a lead and possibly even with Harshad.

I hope you have a wonderful life ahead and you deserve a lot of happiness on this day and all the successful years that you have lying ahead of you.

Your fan Nabihah, United Kingdom J

Happy Birthday Additi !!! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !!! Wishing you all the great things in life, May God bless you with loads of love, happiness and success.

I wish you all the best, success and happiness in whatever you do.

Hope this Birthday brings more happiness, joy, fame and success in your life. Have a wonderful birthday and year ahead !!!!

May all your dreams and wishes come true !!!! Happy Birthday Once Again !!!

May God Bless You Always !!!

Love You Loads

Waqas'

Happy Birthday Additi Gupta

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDzxOW2ssY8[/YOUTUBE]

wish you a very happy birthday additi
may this day always be a special one to remember.
and all your dreams and wishes come true!
Zara

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Party I hope all your wishes and dreams come true on this special day!!! May you get all the happiness in the world!!!!!!
I think you are doing a fabulous job playing Pihu!!!!
You look very pretty as it is, but you looked simply amazing in a sari!!!
I love the way u tilt ur head......and ur eyes are the best ones...me likes it......love u more coz ure genuine and honest.................and i want to give u a big jappi when i meet u...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Additi Many many Happy returns of the day
Wish i was with you...
celebrating your special day...
But I want you to Know that you are thought
of in a very special way and wished for the
finest things in life....Wishing you lots of
HAPPINESS & SUCCESS! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love you and a warm Hug on your special day from me ๐Ÿค—

One bonus Heeriye birthday sig (when i saw this pic I just loved AG's smile so had to make this one!)

Hi Additi, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday!๐Ÿฅณ
Hope you'll remember special people
Who love you, and who care,
Also, others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Your fans belong to the latter, who support you every possible way.
You were remarkable as Heer in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. It's a time less show, which has repeat telecast in US & Canada. Very soon in Pakistan too as well as other countries, who has the same channel. Simply, adorable, caring Heer became a passionate lover and then a responsible wife and mom. Heer made each of those stages in her life as interesting as it can be for her fans to enjoy!

I loved your ZNKD days. New platform opened up to showcase your talent. It was a learning experience for you, while training for performance. Loved all of your dances!

Also, nice knowing you through the latest character Pihu in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini (SSBS), which show cases your acting ability in different shades through out the show. It began as a spunky girl who loved her child hood friend ,who turned into a brash, confused girl ,who in an effort to please her parents married her parents' choice. Confused girl became a possessive obsessive girl who runs away from her home, because of other interferences, her effort fails and she loses mental stability. While regaining her health, she loses her husband and completely becomes normal. She is now a smart doctor, who maintains her husband's clinic in an effort to keep his memory alive. She is now a caring and helpful woman. 
The story of SSBS did not have any sense nor did it have a clear character sketch for any of the characters in the show. This illogical script and story line makes the show unbearable, however you made your mark through your character Pihu and made people watch at least Pihu's scenes! It's a great achievement to draw attention with very limited screen space and almost non existing dialogue scenes!! You managed to show everything through your expressions, be it a change in mood or feeling. 

It's great knowing you as a wonderful actor through SBS segments, who shares great camaraderie with co stars and enjoying the fun during funny moments.
You are a bubbly, kind,humble, down to earth tv star who cares to interact with her fans and always responds to fans' queries as much as possible.

Thank you for the entertainment.

Have a rocking birthday!
Enjoy to the fullest!

Athisda

I wish loads of fun and smiles to you. Happy Birthday.

Another year has passed in your life, making you even wiser and stronger. Let your age, not age your spirits. Happy birthday.

May God bless you with love and care. Enjoy every moment, every day of your life. Happy birthday.

My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Enjoy your day and the life ahead.

May God bless you with all you desire. Happy birthday. Enjoy every moment of your precious life.

I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead. Happy birthday. Live every moment, today and always.

With the new year in your life, may you achieve bigger things. Happy birthday. God bless you.

Preeti xxx

Happy Birthday Additi
Many many happy returns of the day'wishing u all the success and happiness of the world'..i luv u sooo much .... keep smiling and doing such a great job'soon u will be higher than the clouds.
May Allah bless u always!!
A warm hug for u  on this special day
Ur fan Khadija from Saudi Arabia

Edited by -Fatima- - 13 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wish U Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Additi Gupta .
God Bless You With Loads of Success.Fame.Happiness.
Love You Soooo Much.
You Are Rocking As Pihu.Love You.
Can't Wait To See You Soon As Main Lead.

Loads of luv Frm U.S.A.
Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Additi

thanks for giving us Heer and 'Harshiti'
wish you all  the best of luck for the future
always stay the same because we love you the way your are
a gift from my side

love
Priya
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Additi! ๐Ÿค—

Have a wonderful time, and year ahead! May all your wishes come true and I wish you good luck for your future shows. Have a blast today and party hard! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Keep up the great work and remember that us fans are always with you! Love you loads! Have an awesome day! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Love,
Garima โค๏ธ
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear darling gorgeous Pihu aka Heer aka Additi....may you flourish with loads of wishes and success....love ya soo much.....you might just be miles away from your dreams..keep walking sweetheart,we're all with this in your thick and thin!!

thankuuuu fatima dear..."hugs" tightly...wonderful thread ...loved it..๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Additi!๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesomm Post Fatz๐Ÿ˜Š
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dunno y fatty after seeing ure ani. siggy mujhe kis desh family bahut yaad arahi hai...that was the best b'day so far...missing the juneja's and the maan's...so beautiful days those were..hope more rocking ones are on the way for additi...
-Fatima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

dunno y fatty after seeing ure ani. siggy mujhe kis desh family bahut yaad arahi hai...that was the best b'day so far...missing the juneja's and the maan's...so beautiful days those were..hope more rocking ones are on the way for additi...

aww me too missing those dayz v much our memorable dayz wish to get them back :)
b/w missy u need to study u have urz examz tomorrow do study & all the best hugz