KMH2: 19th April Written Update

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update For 19th April

Arjun promises Arohi that he will never leave Arohi and that there is nothing that can separate them. Arjun's phone rings and its Billu, Billu tells him to come somewhere. Arjun convinces Arohi and leaves to go somewhere. The scene shifts to Arjun and Billu, they are standing in front of a Building construction and Arjun asks Billu why had he called him there, to which Billu replies that he found out that the house owner's kid was raised in the same orphanage where they were. They come to this old and dusty place which is filled with records of that orphanage. Arjun tells Billu to find the file of that kid and tells him that he has planned a surprise for Arohi and needs to leave. 

The scene shifts to Arohi's house, where Arjun is knocking on Arohi's room and she is mad cause Arjun's late an hour. Arohi starts acting telling Arjun that the zip of her dress is stuck and Arjun says he has become an expert at fixing zips, Arohi thrown dresses on him and tells him to fix the zippers of them. Arohi lockes Arjun in her room. Arjun tells her that they are going on a perfect date tonight, Arohi says she doesn't want to go with him. Arjun reveals the surprise that he has called Arohi's favorite rock band from Mumbai and they are going to sing her favorite songs through out the night. Arohi screams Awesome and Arjun says I told you u'll be happy once you listen to my plans for tonight. Arohi says she is so excited, her dadu is getting prestigious award and that the whole family is going out to celebrate and also that they are going out with the family. 

The scene shifts to Ahluwali House's living room, where everyone is deciding on what to wear tonight. Arohi's taiji ask Arjun what color of tie will suit better. Her taiji is searching for her gold bangle while Lovedeep comes with a dress and ask Arjun if she will look chubby in it to which Arjun takes a pause and says Chubby? ðŸ˜• Lovedeep says why did you take the pause that means that I will look chubby in this dress and that she will have to pick another dress. Arohi sees Arjun not being himself and asks him wats wrong to which Arjun says nothing. Lovedeep comes with another dress to which Arjun says she is looks good and hot in it. Arohi asks Arjun again what happened and asked if he is disappointed since they are going out with her family. Arjun says to be honest its weird rather then being disappointed, like people who wanted to kill me a day before, now are asking for my opinion. Rajveer also needs help with his clothes. Arohi tells Arjun that forget everything that happened and that everyones celebrates happiness together here. Arjun says that I know your family is different but I am not used to this, like at dad's house everyone loves each other and live their won lives but no one interrupts in each others lives. Arohi pulls Arjun to the side and says that no one is interrupting they are just showing their love towards each other to which Arjun says yeah I know but they don't have to behave like this, they can still love each other by not interrupting too much. While they are  argument on this topic, Arohi's dadu says that what will do in between of senior citizens, why don't you guys go enjoy by yourselves. Arohi denies and tells him that its your award celebration tonight how can we go, she is interrupted by KSA and tells her to don't understand till I shout at you, he tells them to go and enjoy by themselves, Arjuhi leaves.

Arjuhi comes to this place which is completely decorated, Arjun ask Arohi if her eyes are close to which she replies yeah but its so dark here. Arjun tells her to stop cheating and close her eyes and that he will check. He comes near her and Arohi opens her eyes and says what are you doing? to which Arjun says you are caught and Arohi says I did it because, she was interrupted by Arjun that you don't trust me to which Arohi says No I do. Arjun tells her now open your eyes and check it out. She look around the room, Arjun tells her again that he has called her favorite band and that they will play her favorite songs whole night. Arjun turns the light on and searches for people but no one is there. Arohi tells him I know you have more, now you will tell me to go find them and stuff. Arjun says no this was my surprise. Arjun calls someone and the person tells him that their flight got cancelled. Arjun tells Arohi give me two minutes I'll arrange something else, I won't let this night be a waste. Arjun is mad nothing is a help, Arohi messages someone and tells Arjun that I have a contact who never disappoints lets go there. 

She makes him close his eyes and brings him somewhere. Arjun opens his eyes and sees Arohi's family around. Arohi says yes my family who never disappoints me, they were going to go out for celebration but I texted them and they cancelled their plans and came here, and says this is wat family is. Rajveer says good that you guys came here, Arjun says Thanks chachu to which Rajveer says don't call me chachu otherwise everyone will count me in elders. They all start singing and dancing around Arjuhi and then left for dinner. 

Billu is going through the files and he sees this which has Arjun's childhood pictures in it and says there might be something wrong.

Episode ends on Arjun's face on left and his childhood picture on right. 

Hope you like it and thanks for being patient. Please ignore any mistakes and don't forget to click the LIKE button.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS. 

Edited by -Komal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks fr d upd8 dear...
it was a good n exciting epi..
hope arjun wnt break his promise n will stay wth arohi
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks alot...🤗...will wait for the rest
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 d update....:)
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 i'm back aftr a long time... ;)
anyway, thanks for the awsum update =)
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thaanks ðŸ˜ƒ Very Good Episode
zayra_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx alot 4 update..
Nyc epi
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update. I have a feeling that Arjun will find out about his past without Arohi saying anything...
MsKam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow episodes are getting very exciting!! all these secrets... lets just hope arjun arohi stay together! aah!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.