SNS Written Update:19th April'11*~Nani Leaving~*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT] Hello Guys I am Back!! After a week to Update Todays Written Update!

RECAP:-
Kokila Is Angry Because Gopi didn't win the Chest! Kokila confronts Nani!Nani tells Why did she Give Rashi the Sandook!

SHORT UPDATE:-
Nani Gives Gopi A Sindoor and tells that with This u will be able to win Ahem's heart!

DETAILED UPDATE:-
PART 1
Nani tells that I don't want my Children  Blindfolded! I am telling u Gopi and Ahem are not Proper Husband and Wife! You will have to help Them So that they can come Closer...I saw in such few days...and you are seeing for so long.Still u didn't Try to bring them Closer! Nani tells that I am going to leave tomorrow! She tells that I am not angry but i want u to Bring Ahem and Gopi Closer!Kokila Is In Thinking Mode! 
Hetal Is telling Gopi What to Make for Lunch! Nani comes and sits..Hetal asks why are u So Sad! She tells that I am going tomorrow..I have spent so many days Here...U all have served me soo Much! Nani tells Gopi that I like your Undio(Dish)! You Make it for Me! and make so much..Because i want to take it and eat it In the Car! Gopi tells okay i'll go and make it...Nani tells before that U be here! Hetal tells that she'll do some Arrangements! Hetal leaves...Nani tells Gopi to go and Bring her Bag from the temple!!

PART 2
Gopi goes and bring the Bag and hands it over to Nani. Nani tells Her to sit down! She shows a sindoor Box...Nani tells that this was given By her Saas! She tells that You have to Keep this Sindoor Very carefully...and then u see...U and Ahem will become Closer! Nani leaves! Gopi tells that Nani knows what has happened between me and Ahem! and thinks bout what Nani says!
Kokila Is Thinking about what Nani tells and then Thinks of all the Shouting They have done to Gopi they show Koki thinking about Gopi going out...then she thinks about what Nani tells that theree is no seed of love in GoHem's life!

PART 3
Jigar comes from Office and goes to his Room! Rashi tells Jigar give me the remote I am seeing TV..Jigar tells Why is my Wife's shining face so dull! She tells Pls leave me Alone! Jigar tells u told me that I am your Friend and then your Husband!Now tell me What has happened u were so Happy when u got the Chest and they when i came to wish u...u got angry...why such a change! I feel that I have done some mistake! Then she tells  I can give u answers for this...But now i don't want  to give..He switches off the TV...Hetal calls her and she goes! Jigar is Angry...Hetal tells that help Nani in Packing her clothes She has given Her Chest to u so now go and help her!
Urmila goes and brings Lots of bags...Kinjal thinks that...from some Chappal store she must have brought! Urmi tells her to give her Tea!
Rashi is helping Nani in Pacing clothes...Nani asks her to Remove the chest from the Cupboard! She looks on top.and see's oh God this is a Suitcase! She goes to Remove it..she removes it! and acts like she got a Back Sprain! 
Ahem comes Gopi tells him that She'll keep the Bag..So them Ahem tells last time u washed it...Now this time I think u'll put it in the Washing Machine! Ahem Leaves! Gopi has tears in her eyes! Kokila sees this and Is shocked!

PRECAP:-
Kokila tells When Maa had come Gopi had come from her house Now when Nani has gone...My Gopi Bahu will not leave the house everyone are shocked

Sorry Guys For Any Grammatical Mistakes Or any Other Mistake in Writing!!

~~Riddhima~~
~Ridzzi~

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank ou Ridzzi for the update👍🏼
sunshine33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally!!!!  Koki's eyes are opening and realizing that she's contributed to the distance between Ahem and Gopi.  Maybe now she'll work on uniting them..and creating instances for some GoHem romanctic scenes....Switz here they come :)

Thank you so much for the early update!
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ridzzi.

Modis have a Washing MACHINE?!!
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An eye-opener for Kokila......n Urmila went crazy shopping...😡.......Thanks for the update Ridz.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Along with INVISIBLE Washing Machine They have a REAL VISIBLE Television in RASHI'S ROOM! 🤣
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankk youuu for the update!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
where the hell did the washing machine come from? these womens in the modi house wash clothes with their own hands and a washing machine? the cv and the show is surely unpredictable
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates! i'm going to watch it.!
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the update.