Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pooja83

sure..............i m not going to vote .......

wats d use wen dey dont even bother to count d votes and just to please all fans declare sum joint winners who dont even get half votes as compared to DD

thanks for your support...yes they were unfair to the voters...and that is unacceptable...🤗
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=rahmona_pakswe]
I'm in!!!

They are just using us and I don't approve of that.
[/QUOTEMonaaa!🤗

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

The fact that I know DD would win this poll hands down ... irks me more.

HELL SHE LOOKS OTHER-WORLDY IN A SAREE! 😡

Z

I know Z..i'm also sad...she has the best figure for the saree...she looks sexy,classy and gorgeous...even GC/Maan loves her in saree,,,if wassup tv was a reliable media then for sure we would had attacked with our votes...but they cheated us last time...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sylvia,

i agree and disagree at the same time..

I really don't want to be made a fool again but i guess that page is being visited by a lot of other fans too..

I rather suggest we vote for DD and put the link of our suggestions post there ... This helps us in 3 ways

1) Other fans realize how stupid wassup TV polls are.. and all start bycotting it...
2) We make sure DD does not loose... PROBABLY... and HOPEFULLY
3) Wassup probably takes notice of our post which they may or may not have done yet.. But atleast we make sure a lot of other fans read what we think about it...

Well if Wassup does not agree by our peaceful appeal lets give them some negative publicity...  Probably all the other fans would bycott WASSUP then...

What say ? Just a suggestion.. I would still go around with what you all decide...

well we could come up with a common content that everyone posts along with their votes...
undisclosed thumbnail
it is on sexiest actress in saree....

they really used a good bate this time...
not gonna vote whatsoever. =)
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
i don't think they know about the plan...do you recognize any friends?...maybe we can pm them..

No... i dunno any of them
i don't think they know about the plan...do you recognize any friends?...maybe we can pm them..

thats a good idea
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gals i agree with azi dear's idea..
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Sylvia,

i agree and disagree at the same time..

I really don't want to be made a fool again but i guess that page is being visited by a lot of other fans too..

I rather suggest we vote for DD and put the link of our suggestions post there ... This helps us in 3 ways

1) Other fans realize how stupid wassup TV polls are.. and all start bycotting it...
2) We make sure DD does not loose... PROBABLY... and HOPEFULLY
3) Wassup probably takes notice of our post which they may or may not have done yet.. But atleast we make sure a lot of other fans read what we think about it...

Well if Wassup does not agree by our peaceful appeal lets give them some negative publicity...  Probably all the other fans would bycott WASSUP then...

What say ? Just a suggestion.. I would still go around with what you all decide...

well we could come up with a common content that everyone posts along with their votes...

awesome suggestions !👏...i need to discuss this with the rest of the army...but we do need to advise those that have already voted that we are boycotting...maybe they can replace their already posted comments with the link to one of our threads...but i do think the best thing to do is to not comment at all...i'll get back to you with the next step...thanks for your supports as always!
Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 46
Next