Users

Frequent Posters

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Name: Nidhi!!

Birth date: 8th November..every year🀣

Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra(India)πŸ˜†

Your nick names: Many!! Niti, Nidz, Nidzy, Nautanki, Nini, Gaaliyon kii dictionary( I swear a lotπŸ˜†), Malu, Chipsy, Jungle Billi, Wolfie, Ghajini part 2🀣..etc etc..

Your stars say you are: Me a Scorpio!!😳

Best thing about you: Hmm..that I am ME!!πŸ˜†

Worst thing about you: temper🀒..cuz once I lose it, I seriously wont be surprised if i kill the person in front of me!! but dun worry I never loose it so fast!!πŸ˜† and I swear a lot..but yea I gotta a control over my tongue!!πŸ˜† and I'm a very forgetful person!!🀣

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: Nah me an innocent bachcha..🀣

Who is your best friend: Ashwathi..nah she's not on IF!!πŸ˜›

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : Wealth..Paisa hai toh sab kuch hai!!🀣

how old wer u during your first kiss: Hmm..when i was in the..in the..4th(8 years)!!..ok stop staring at me, it was a dare..but that guy was cute..πŸ˜›πŸ€£

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall every time u listen to it: hmm..depend on the lyrics..if I don't like it, it goes to the dogs, why bang my sweet lil head!!🀣🀣

what are some words or phrases u use the most: haha..many- aye chupπŸ˜•, idkπŸ€”, lolπŸ˜†, roflmfao!!🀣, sali kuti kamini..mera copy kiya tune..🀣, SadπŸ₯±!!..many more..many many!!!

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: Ian Somerhalder☺️!! but yea..Alive!!!

what is your favorite thing to wear: CLOTHES!!!🀣🀣🀣

one word that you would never say out loud: hmm..hehe..F***, B****, B****** etc etc.. but I've said it a lot of times when the wrong ppl are around(PS: in school, with the Princy behind me!!🀣)

what superhero do yo relate yourself to:
Blossom!!!(Powerpuff Girls)😳

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): aah..many!! and me innocent!!😈

your partners in mischief on IF: aah..none yet!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

your first friend on this Forum: first friend in my friend list..dun remember!! pst!! I'm Ghajini part 2 remember!!??🀣 but yea..Charu was the first..I spoke to😳

Three things that sounds stupid in life:Love, Boys, Prince Charming!!🀒

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: If!!!..nah..no one ditches me..I ditch them!!😈😈 and for sure find another Hottie!!🀣🀣🀣

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments: aahh..you should've add some nautanki type questions re🀣🀣🀣

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 13 years ago
OMG Nidhi... one of my nick name is also Junglee Billi... πŸ€£
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

One more junglee billi...🀣

Bye yaaro...gn..sd..πŸ€—

Ok bye Desi Girl.. πŸ€—
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG Nidhi... one of my nick name is also Junglee Billi... πŸ€£

Yup cuz I'm very much too Junglee!!🀣🀣🀣
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Wah kya gaana hai... 🀣

ty!☺️
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Breaking news... Abhay Piya ko chhod diya and chala aaya Farah ke paas... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

another breaking news!!

abhi abhi hamein pata chala tha ki abhay, piya ko chod kar faraah ke saath bhaag gya, lekin abhi hi nayi khabar mili hai ki maithlee waapis aa chuki hai, aur usne faraah ko khaa liya hai!!😲
ab farah rooh ban chuki hai aur abhay maitlee ke saath jaa chuka hai..πŸ˜•

soochna samapth!

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Yup cuz I'm very much too Junglee!!🀣🀣🀣

Ohhh we are sooo same πŸ€£
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Name: Nidhi!!

Birth date: 8th November..every year🀣

Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra(India)πŸ˜†

Your nick names: Many!! Niti, Nidz, Nidzy, Nautanki, Nini, Gaaliyon kii dictionary( I swear a lotπŸ˜†), Malu, Chipsy, Jungle Billi, Wolfie, Ghajini part 2🀣..etc etc..

Your stars say you are: Me a Scorpio!!😳

Best thing about you: Hmm..that I am ME!!πŸ˜†

Worst thing about you: temper🀒..cuz once I lose it, I seriously wont be surprised if i kill the person in front of me!! but dun worry I never loose it so fast!!πŸ˜† and I swear a lot..but yea I gotta a control over my tongue!!πŸ˜† and I'm a very forgetful person!!🀣

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: Nah me an innocent bachcha..🀣

Who is your best friend: Ashwathi..nah she's not on IF!!πŸ˜›

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : Wealth..Paisa hai toh sab kuch hai!!🀣

how old wer u during your first kiss: Hmm..when i was in the..in the..4th(8 years)!!..ok stop staring at me, it was a dare..but that guy was cute..πŸ˜›πŸ€£

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall every time u listen to it: hmm..depend on the lyrics..if I don't like it, it goes to the dogs, why bang my sweet lil head!!🀣🀣

what are some words or phrases u use the most: haha..many- aye chupπŸ˜•, idkπŸ€”, lolπŸ˜†, roflmfao!!🀣, sali kuti kamini..mera copy kiya tune..🀣, SadπŸ₯±!!..many more..many many!!!

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: Ian Somerhalder☺️!! but yea..Alive!!!

what is your favorite thing to wear: CLOTHES!!!🀣🀣🀣

one word that you would never say out loud: hmm..hehe..F***, B****, B****** etc etc.. but I've said it a lot of times when the wrong ppl are around(PS: in school, with the Princy behind me!!🀣)

what superhero do yo relate yourself to:
Blossom!!!(Powerpuff Girls)😳

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): aah..many!! and me innocent!!😈

your partners in mischief on IF: aah..none yet!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

your first friend on this Forum: first friend in my friend list..dun remember!! pst!! I'm Ghajini part 2 remember!!??🀣 but yea..Charu was the first..I spoke to😳

Three things that sounds stupid in life:Love, Boys, Prince Charming!!🀒

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: If!!!..nah..no one ditches me..I ditch them!!😈😈 and for sure find another Hottie!!🀣🀣🀣

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments: aahh..you should've add some nautanki type questions re🀣🀣🀣

next nautanki mein u add new questions to theseπŸ˜‰
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

next nautanki mein u add new questions to theseπŸ˜‰