Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome all my nautankis.

As its Invites Only so posts like can i join isn't allowed.😊
u need to do play pranks and do all kind of nautanki over here
Please follow IF Code Of Conduct.😊
Bashing against member/dt member/actors/show is strictly not allowed.😊
No offensive or abusive language used.
Dont quote more den 3 times.
And you can do any type of nautanki here.
Enter here at your own risk

sanjana4
eliza
Coeur2PsychoFMS
_akanksha_
blossom 1234
Princezz22
-hiralious-
romaila
charu21
ritu1618
kasharti1
kaushaki9
rumi005
nabi.arti
chill_out
luv_wacko
trisha0123
..she-wolf(nidhi)
gurmina_devina
indigoblue(megha mummy)
haaki_ragz(haaki)
cute.sadaf

Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
lizz-sana tum yeh kaam karo na
sana:okay lizz lemme go
lizz: suno na yeh bhi add kr lena
sana: lizz ho jaega
lizzz: wait
sana: ab kya hai lizz
lizz: nothing
sana: can i go now lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
lizz:😡

nikky: nan nan choona na mujhe cz m rofl queen
farah: wassup
nikky:🤣
farah: m confused
mikky:🤣
farah: u r batman of ROFL
nikky: i knw🤣

anky: yaahaan kya chal raha hai
sana: hulalalala anky
anky: hola sana😃
sana: love u and missd u anky
anky: whn will i get my update
sana: tonight pakka(bt anke gets update after 2 days)😆

mahi: yahan kya ho raha hai
sana: kuch nahi mahi frndly discussion
mahi: mujhe toh chatting lag rahi hai
sana: mahi check all pages plz
mahi: okay i will after some tym

mahi goes and sana says lets continue wid spamming local police dat was competition to abhay chali gae😆

yashi: kya chal raha hai
all: hi yashi, nothing yr
yashi: i want to play game
sana: kaunsi
lizz: ourani wali nahi
yashi: i have one game
yaashi: urghhhhhhhhhhhh
yashi: i hate u all

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

SLAM

Okay guys.. you are not allowed to chat in here before u fill in my slam! (and this ones not like the normal ones u fill)

Name:

Birth date:

Place:

Your nick names:

Your stars say you are:

Best thing about you:

Worst thing about you:

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged:

Who is your best friend:

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family :

how old wer u during your first kiss:

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it:

what are some words or phrases u use the most:

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be:

what is your favourite thing to wear:

one word that you would never say out loud:

what superhero do yo relate yourself to:

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent):

your partners in mischief on IF:

your first friend on this Forum:

Three things that sounds stupid in life:

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy:

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:

Name: eliza

Birth date: 20 july

Place: india bombay

Your nick names: sooo effing many.. liz liza lizzy lizo elly and some zzz's😡

Your stars say you are: senti atma😆

Best thing about you: well, am quite a cheerful person.. 

Worst thing about you: am lazy to the core

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: no😆

Who is your best friend: none at the mmt. bff se kaafi dino se ladaai hui hai :P and IF par ashusana :D  nini nikko neetho mahi roooh😳

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : wealth.. am quite a shoperholic, and i knw wht happiness shopping can give me.. and if i have wealth and some helth issues, my wealth will help me to handle those issues..😆

how old wer u during your first kiss: i was in my 8th.. tht makes me 13 yrs old😳

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: friday friday friday😡

what are some words or phrases u use the most: idk😆 well seriously idk.. u guys knw me better to temme wht i keep using the most

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: hayee.. kurt kobain😍

what is your favourite thing to wear: track suits.. thts like a boon to wear

one word that you would never say out loud: none.. ive used all those words which i wrote in my 10th slam, wer i wld never be able to use them 

:P

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: ee blossom (powerpuff girls)

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): well, currently IF and FB and YT.. wen i was a teen, i had a list on *not allowed* sites, but now, these many only😆

your partners in mischief on IF: akanksha😉😆

your first friend on this Forum: arushi *she is lost somewer*😕

Three things that sounds stupid in life: destiny soulmate and MEN( dont they sound stupid?😆)

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: if he ditched me, id hire chota shakeel,a dn if i ditched him, id hunt for another hottie😳

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:

yawn.. nvm.. this was actully so long. srry guys!

Name: sanjna(sana)

Birth date: 4 august

Place:delhi and haryana

Your nick names:sana , sanu, disaster queen, 

Your stars say you are: am proud and brave😳

Best thing about you: am best😛

Worst thing about you: am best😛

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged:nooo, m bacha😳

Who is your best friend:on IF lizzz😉, roohafza,😉 anky😊, nikky😊

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : family😊

how old wer u during your first kiss: i kissed my mom when i ws 2 day old😛

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: sufi songs

what are some words or phrases u use the most: chod na yr, chuck it off, leave it, tension nale

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: my grandmom(i miss her)😭

what is your favourite thing to wear: black top wid blue shorts

one word that you would never say out loud: f***

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: no one

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent):IF, FB, twitter, blogs, 

your partners in mischief on IF: lizzz

your first friend on this Forum: lizzz

Three things that sounds stupid in life: vellapanti, bhajan, cleaning ur room

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy:find aother guy(but i will kill frst basturd)

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:lizzz, yeh kya velle ques the i want to ad more z in ur name right now😆

Name: Akanksha.

Birth date: 7th Jan 1997.

Place: Essex, England.

Your nick names: Ashu/Anky/Akku

Your stars say you are: Capricorn.

Best thing about you: I can annoy the heck out of anyone and everyone.

Worst thing about you: I take a LITTLE time to open up & people might think i'm shy. (HA, IKR?) .. and i'm REALLY short tempered.

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: chi chi chi chi. ;P

Who is your best friend: I don't have a particular best friend...erm, Shweta, Deepika and Hemangini..and Liz, Sanu, Nikky, and Nini. (;

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : family.

how old wer u during your first kiss: i haven't had my first kiss yet. chi chi chi. :P

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: FRIDAY FRIDAYY FRIDAYYY.. ( I HATE YOU FOR RECOMMEDING THAT SONG TO ME)

what are some words or phrases u use the most: You suck. ;P and 'Psh' or 'Pfft'.

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: Ranbir Kapoor! 

what is your favourite thing to wear: Jeans..anything casual?

one word that you would never say out loud: Depends.. in front of who? 

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: WONDERWOMAN. 😆 

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): IF, facebook, google, hotmail, and the chatroom. ;D

your partners in mischief on IF: liz, sanu, nikky, nini, yashi, riya, V, swancy. ;D

your first friend on this Forum: i don't even remember. 😆

Three things that sounds stupid in life: LOVE. (🥱), love and some more LOVE. :P

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: Find another guy, psh. :P

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:TOOO LONGG. yawn. :P

Name:Nikhat

Birth date:15 jan

Place:currently living in saudi arab and in india i live in U.P

Your nick names:nikky,niksy,nikko or anything what u like,call me,i will love it🤗

Your stars say you are:i am creative and nature lover

Best thing about you:i am friendly,i guess🤣

Worst thing about you:i am really very imotional,i am not joking,yes i am🤣

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged:no,i am still a chota sa bacha😳

Who is your best friend:i don't have any one,all my friends r my best friends and my life and i didn't said wife,ok🤣...acha seriously mere itne acche friends kabhi nahi bane...neethu,sanju,lizzo,faru,and anky r the best friends i have ever got

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family :family😃

how old wer u during your first kiss:i never kissed anyone, as i said,i am still a chota sa bacha😳

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it:i hate the song...aaja aaja from kaminey,hate it hate it just hate it😡😡

what are some words or phrases u use the most:get out,i use this for my evil brothers🤣

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be:my grand mom😃

what is your favourite thing to wear:long top and jeans

one word that you would never say out loud:BASTA**************** ab samajh jao🤣

what superhero do yo relate yourself to:no one

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent):IF,FB,youtube and moshimonsters,as i said i am still a chota sa bacha🤣

your partners in mischief on IF:abhi tak to koi nahi,still searching for a partner to do mischief with

your first friend on this Forum:i don't remember,it takes lot of time and brain to think and i am not in a mood🤣

Three things that sounds stupid in life:daadagiri😆,over reacting and drink milk🤢🤣

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy:  i don't have boy-friend so if i don't have boy-friend so i don't know what will i do after getting ditched😆😆

ye kaise faaltu questions hain lizzo,isse acha to mera cheese waala aur island waala question tha🤣

Name: Aparajita

Birth date: 9th Aug 1993.

Place: haryana, India 
Your nick names: Apri/Ap/Appy/appy fizz/pari/april
Your stars say you are: sherni aka leo.
Best thing about you: I am original and murdered my duplicate yesternight😉...beware i am declared criminal
Worst thing about you: I when things dont go myway and every thing seems impossible i have giving up tendencies...frankly speaking i am a good fighter but not a good struggler..and temper temper little aparajita is the line you will go for when you interact..
Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: drunk and stoned hona to mere munne ki munni tak try karke bore ho chuki hai..gimme some thing new..🤣believe me at your own risk😛
Who is your best friend: intoxicated with ambitions right now..but yeah whosoever i interact with becomes my bestest angel buddy 
which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : health hi nahi hogi to family ka kya achaar daloge..aur agar health chaiye to wealth to chaiye hi nahi to treatment kaise karoge aur ..agar heath wealth dono hai but family nahi hai to kya health wealth ko lekar pluto pe neck rotation karna hai...simple logic..time decides priorities which change time to time...wont fake but time ll tell..but i ll try my level bestest to stick to family option 
how old wer u during your first kiss: oops..i was 10..it was just a peck on cheeks[us time kiss ka yahi matlb pata tha
One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: honey singh🤣..oye i am sharif...not
what are some words or phrases u use the most: seriously..i mean..plish plish...matlb..oops..ouch...mummyyy..lubyou...and my all time hit galiya when on gmail...lol..
if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: nt one i will meet 2..newton and einstein..and i swear i will poison them to death before they did their noble works...mummyyy kasam..world ke million bacho ka bhala ho jayega
what is your favourite thing to wear: Jeans..and upar tee shirt bhi 
one word that you would never say out loud: swear words..i speak them as if i am saying i love you politely..🤣..jokes apart..i can speak any thing loudly.</i>

<i>what superhero do yo relate yourself to:
 goku[dragonball z]😆

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): who told you i use surf..i use rin bar..sasta hai try karo...i surf all
your partners in mischiefon IF: lizzz, sana, farah,nikky,ritu,nicita,meg, asmi, rumi,rupa, anu,and all those who i come across...
your first friend on this Forum: she is my life..sana aka untamedtigress..she was with me and stood by me in worst phase of my life..and when it comes to her i become world's most serious and caring person..any thing for her 😳
Three things that sounds stupid in life: love trust and logic to believe in them both..and fourth thing is ekta kapoor
If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: i will hire chhota shakeel and shoot that pain in my a@@..
Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:emotional atyaachar🤣 

Name: Romaila

Birth date: 16th march

Place: Krachi (Pakistan)

Your nick names: Romie

Your stars say you are: dunno😆 i dont go for such things

Best thing about you: mein kuch bolungee tu Farah will object😆 

Worst thing about you: stubburn and straight forward

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: oh nooo never

Who is your best friend: Sara (Nehara)

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : ofcourse health.health hogi tu waelth b miljayega😉

how old wer u during your first kiss: oye besharmon😆 chup😆

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: kabhi kabhi merey diein...

what are some words or phrases u use the most: m found kanjoos when comes to praising😳...on certain occasions i use good job

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: dead hmmm of course the walking dead Abhay😉 alive Sidharth Shukla😳

what is your favourite thing to wear: Shalwar kameez...i feel comfprtable

one word that you would never say out loud: Janu i lobbe u😆

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: no one😆

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): kabhi socha nahi iss barey mein m not innocent na😆

your partners in mischief on IF: hmmm

your first friend on this Forum: Bhaskat >t

Three things that sounds stupid in life: vampies..fairies and true love😕

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: ofcourse aagey ki bus pakrungee😉😆

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments: nope nothing😳

Name: Harika

Birth date: 28-01-1994

Place: Hyderabad, India

Your nick names: Haaki, Hari, Harry

Your stars say you are: Aquarian according to birthdate and cancerian according to all rashis and mythologies

Best thing about you: I am very persistant and work hard to get  what I dream of

Worst thing about you: I am very stubborn and have temper which i need to control

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: no no...never

Who is your best friend: no one is best friend, but have many closefriends, from I-F only

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : All of them...But family first

how old wer u during your first kiss: I think when i was an Infant, got kissed by my parents😆

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: Its Friday, by rebecca black

what are some words or phrases u use the most: hmmm... I use *hmmm* more and then goes, OMG, ya, acha

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: God...I wanna se how he look, or even if he exists or not, and then comes Ragini Khanna

what is your favourite thing to wear: Jeans,skirts and mostly, tracks and tees

one word that you would never say out loud: I always talk loudly only

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: hmm...I dunno...

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): I-F and FB

your partners in mischief on IF: Shwets, Akriti, sejal and now tanu and sanju

your first friend on this Forum: Armu4eva aka Tanu

Three things that sounds stupid in life: me,me,and me

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: I would be happiest one ever...and no worrie, I dont have one yet

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Name: Ritu

Birth date: 18th July

Place: Mumbai/Bangalore

Your nick names: Please give me a nick name 

Your stars say you are: Senti-MENTAL 😆

Best thing about you: I am easy going n fun loving person

Worst thing about you: I talk alot @ time

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: Sadly No.. Atleast not yet 😕😆

Who is your best friend: Everybuddy

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : obvio Family n their health 😳 wealth bhi agar ho tho kya baat..kya baat..kya baat 😆

how old wer u during your first kiss: that age is yet to come 😆

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: I hate rock music

what are some words or phrases u use the most: OMG, btw, lol, nways, whatever 😕 n "dash it, i knew it" 😆 n "u r such a abcdef*

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: My Daddy

what is your favourite thing to wear: Yearings n rings n nailpolish n watch n etc etc.. im totally girlie in dressin up mamla (but not jhumka n saari type girly 😕)

one word that you would never say out loud: Beep!!! 😆

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: Bubbles from PPG

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): FB, orkut, youtube n IF

your partners in mischief on IF: All my Vivisi ATian members and you all 😳

your first friend on this Forum: Andy.. a guy who I chatted for 3months thinking he is a girl 😆

Three things that sounds stupid in life: some pakaoing professors 😕, people who sulk over a broken nail 😡 n RITU offcuz 😆

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: Devdas..but just would replace pepsi instead of whisky

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:hatke gals ke hatke questions 😆

Name: Charu (my real name is Rucha but my besties call me Charu)

Birth date: 21st April

Place: India / Gujarat

Your nick names: Charu, siggy ⭐️, Mishti, Charz

Your stars say you are:   I don't talk to stars!!! 

Best thing about you: My maturity, Friendly nature 😎

Worst thing about you: I don't find anything worst in me!!! 

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: lol!! No!! i come from Alcohol free state!! 😛

Who is your best friend: My mum, Dhruti & On IF - Fari, Nabi, Ritu, Radha, Ashu, Priya... endless list!! okay 50% of ViViSi AT members & u... 😆

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : Healthy family!!! 

how old wer u during your first kiss: lol!! no one has been that much lucky yet!!! 

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: Munni Badnaam & all Himesh Reshmiya songs!!! 

what are some words or phrases u use the most: lol, don't tell me & ullu!!! 😆

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: Okay has to be History character - Acharya Chanakya

what is your favourite thing to wear: a smile!!! 😆 hahahaa!! clothes!!!! 🤣

one word that you would never say out loud: Buddha / budhaoo (old man) 😆

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: 😲 

Heinnn!! Yeah kya behudgi hai!! Do u think I can fly or read minds or have wardrobe malfunctions like super man!! 

Of course not!! 🤔 So None!!! 🤣 🤣

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): IF, YT, smashhits.com 

your partners in mischief on IF:  hahaha!! Ashu & now Sanju/Ritu 

!! (we talk about all weirdly stupid topics & User IDs ' through PMs of course!!) 😆

your first friend on this Forum: Fari 🤗

Three things that sounds stupid in life:  Men 

, No offence (after saying all offensive things, people use this line😆), fairy tales 

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: 

Ahaaa. I would hire Bada Shakeel (chotta kyu bhai, mein toh directly bade se hi kam karwaungi), 😎 make him a devdas & then find another guy & tell him wat I did wid earlier one!!! 

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:  Jaan chhuti!!!!!! 

Name:Yashika

Birth date: 1st of April 1994

Place:Ireland

Your nick names:Yashi, yashu

Your stars say you are: aries :D

Best thing about you:Erm...you gotta figure that out :p

Worst thing about you: I'm impatient and short tempered

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: NO!

Who is your best friend:Books :p

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family :Family for sho

how old wer u during your first kiss: I'm still waiting for my first kiss :p

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it:there's MANY!

what are some words or phrases u use the most:Amazing, epic,lol,like but the winner has to be AMAZING, I can't live without that word. ;p

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: meh...one person? Heck no! There's a list! I guess a genie who would fulfill my wishes of introducing me to all the people I want to meet. :p

what is your favourite thing to wear: casuals, but I'd go for track suits anyday! :p

one word that you would never say out loud:depends on the person in front of me. :p

what superhero do yo relate yourself to:Superman, but he's a man so erm...wonderwoman :p

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent):IF, FB,YT,Google, hotmail and yeah that's about it I guess ;p

your partners in mischief on IF: hmmm...Srish,Aku,V

your first friend on this Forum:Pshttt...I don't remember :p

Three things that sounds stupid in life: only one- "this is IMPOSSIBLE", course it's not, everything is possible- I'M-POSSIBLE!

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy:who's chota shakeel? :S but I guess find another guy :p

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:you want MORE?????

Name: Rumi 

Birth date: 25 September

Place: Bangladesh

Your nick names: Nick names 😲  I have only one nick name...Rumi 

Your stars say you are: Libra but I don't believe these things 😳

Best thing about you:  I am a fun loving person 

Worst thing about you:  I am short tempered 👎🏼

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: nooo never

Who is your best friend: Its a big list 😛

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : Obviously my family and their good health 😃

how old wer u during your first kiss: you are asking this question to a married person 😲☺️

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it:  Donno 😕 because there are lots of such songs in Bengali 🤢

what are some words or phrases u use the most: Its a big list too 😆

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: Can't choose any one 😃

what is your favourite thing to wear: anything comfortable...it could be Salwar kameez, saree or western 😛 

one word that you would never say out loud: It depends😛

Me and superhero !!!🤣

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): Ya I am innocent 😳 I love surfing FB, IF, YT, Wikipedia and forcefully love my university's website too 😭

your partners in mischief on IF: It depends 😉

your first friend on this Forum: Raksha di (but she passed away last January😭)

Three things that sounds stupid in life: Bashing in name of criticism, fairy tales and computer virus 😡 

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: I don't wanna think about it right now as its nothing to think for me 😳

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments: Phew!!! Finally finished it.

Name: Nabila

Birth date: 31 may

Place: Mauritius

Your nick names: nabi,Nab, Avis⭐️, Nabir☺️, kabiru girl😛

Your stars say you are: hein never tried talking to them.😆

Best thing about you: Everything..

Worst thing about you: Nothing..😉

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: Nah..

Who is your best friend: U all out there..😃

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : Healthy wealthy family..😳

how old wer u during your first kiss: No lucky one yet..😳

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: Munni badnaam eww 🤢

what are some words or phrases u use the most: Oh relli, omg, W*F..😳 😆

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: Atif Aslam.😍

what is your favourite thing to wear: A smile..👍🏼

one word that you would never say out loud: SOB

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: None..🤔

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): hehe.. IF,YT,Desitv..😛

your partners in mischief on IF: All my ViViSi drooling partners..😎

your first friend on this Forum: Nikita

Three things that sounds stupid in life: Over doing,😒 Crying unecesssarily🤢, Over reacting..👎🏼

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: Never been ditched, so no clue..😆

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:Wat bus itna hii..😛 😆

Name: Farah

Birth date: 25 Nov

Place: France

Your nick names: Taree ( weirdo ), psycho, folle ( crazy ), junglee billi, Farooohafza... 

Your stars say you are: ...

Best thing about you: friendly, honesty, craziness...

Worst thing about you: Psycho, prankster, non-veg prankster 😕 😆

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: Nope... 

Who is your best friend: Morgane, Magali, my sis Happy and ek hai jiska naam nahi le sakti hoon...☺️ 🤣... 

And friends here: Partner, BuddhiLizzz, Priya, Nishi, Miss Witchy, Nikky, My desi girl, Apri, Sonia, Kaushiki... 

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : Family...

how old wer u during your first kiss: 😳😳😳 no comment...

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: Sheela ki jawani, Munni badnaam hui... 

what are some words or phrases u use the most: Ohhh goood, putain ( shit ), LMAO, LOL, Abeeeyyy oyeee, Hailaaa, Oh teri... , shhh... 

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: my Vivianoush and my wenty ( Wentworth )😳😳😳 😍❤️😍

what is your favourite thing to wear: Saree

one word that you would never say out loud: Nothing

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: 🤔

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): IF, sky, youtube, desitv... I am very masoom... innocent like an angel ☺️😳

your partners in mischief on IF: Nishi 🤣

your first friend on this Forum: Priya ( PreciousPri ) 

Three things that sounds stupid in life: to show off... and, and...

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: First will kill him then will take rest 😈 🤣🤣🤣

Name: Pooja Kaushiki Shandilya  

Birth date: 20th Sept

Place:  New Delhi

Your nick names:  Kaushi,Kaush, Puji

Your stars say you are: Virgo

Best thing about you: friendly

Worst thing about you: bad temper

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: nahhh

Who is your best friend: Manita Malik & Tarun Bhadana

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : Health & Family lies on same spot

how old wer u during your first kiss: haven't kissed any1 yet

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: raat jawan mast sama , its my bro's fav & i hate this song...

what are some words or phrases u use the most: O God, r u mad??

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: My Grandfather(he is no more😭)

what is your favourite thing to wear: T's & Jeans(i m most comfrtable in it)

one word that you would never say out loud: F**k

😕 pehle normal humanity to sekh jaaun, Superheros r a fiction & i try to live in reality so no comparisions

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent):  IF & YT(u can get anything on YT 😉)

your partners in mischief on IF:  i m too innocent to do anything mischievous

your first friend on this Forum:  Zaina

Three things that sounds stupid in life: friens r most stupid people in world('cause thay can do anything for u just 4 a treat & other things happens 4 a reason, bt friends never think...)

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: i'll try to move on in life

u r one of d people in this forum who r one of fav...
keep smiling dear
lots of love & blessings 😃

Name:m real name is Shreya but like my nick name  Trisha than my real name😆

Birth date:14th January

Place:West bengal,India

Your nick names:countless nick names but regular names r Trisha,trish.trishu,shona etc.

Your stars say you are:i don't know🤣🤣

Best thing about you:i'm very friendly & i can make laugh every1...that's why i feel glad myself 

Worst thing about you:i'm a little lazy😆 

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged:noway

Who is your best friend:i've 3 best friends in school...in IF it's Megha di

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family :both r important so can't choose 1

how old wer u during your first kiss:chi chi never...

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it:hmmm...munni badnam🤣

what are some words or phrases u use the most:i've no exact words

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be:if dead then i'll choose Abhay or Sid😳

what is your favourite thing to wear:specially jines n top lekin mummy pahenne nahi deti😭

one word that you would never say out loud:none...

hi hi hi batman😆

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent):this is my 1st site i had joined so i luv it

your partners in mischief on IF:Megha di

your first friend on this Forum:Megha di again😛

Three things that sounds stupid in life:1stly mens...2nd blinded in love n 3rd idiotic rules

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy:i don't want a BF so iska toh sawal hi nahi uthta😆

Okie.. this is the end folks, I m drawing my slambook to a close.. Any last comments:sooo long

Name: Megha

Birth date: 4th December 

Place: Mumbaiii 😎

Your nick names: Megz, Meg, Megzieee, Maggi 

Your stars say you are: Sagittariusss..and incredibly cool 😎

Best thing about you: Ermmm...well I guess I can write to save my life. 😛

Worst thing about you: I'm not athletic at all...😳

Have you ever been drunk/stoned or have u fagged: I'm always drunk...on my own freakishness. 😛

Who is your best friend: She's not on I-f because she doesn't like tv serials. bummer.  

which is most imp. HEALTH, WEALTH or family : Familyyy...

how old wer u during your first kiss: I wish. 😳 But I've never kissed. 😆 😳

One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to it: Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance 🤪

what are some words or phrases u use the most: OMG, WTH, Kiuuun...😆

if u cld meet one person, dead or alive, who wld it be: I would lyk to meet Hitler. 😎 🤣

what is your favourite thing to wear: Anything that looks good on me. 😊

one word that you would never say out loud: Errmm..yahaan bhi nahi keh sakti. 😳

what superhero do yo relate yourself to: I would never wear my underwear on my tights. 🤣 😳

you love to surf the sites..(i know u r not tht innocent): Of course..I-F, Storywriting sites..i'm cho innocent. 😳

your partners in mischief on IF: Sanju, Anurag, Archi, Sadaf, Diya..aise to kahi saare spammers hai...😆

your first friend on this Forum: Nadia aka Soaps1 from Tere Liye forum...😳

Three things that sounds stupid in life: 1) Breaking up with a best friend over a guy 2)Snatching away stuff 😛 3) MEEE! (I'm dense, that's why 😆)

If you were ditched by your boyfriend, would you become a devdas, Hire chhota Shakeel or find another guy: Hire Chotta Shakeel..he's 4th on my People to meet Wish List. 😎 🤣

I love underworld guys..if they are hot that is...🤣

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Yahan itne res kyun hai 😆
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanju add my name as well 😃
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

sanju add my name as well 😃