Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We have defined characters and couples of SLB. Now I would like to know how you all define the following phases.
1. The beginning of SLB where Bebo is the laadli and all taking care of her
2. Shravan phase
3. Karan
phase
4. AmBo marriage phase
5. Kuku-Amro jail phase
6. Rano phase
7. Goldie-munna phase
8. Khanna phase
9. AmBo misunderstanding phase
10. Manji phase

Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. The beginning of SLB where Bebo is the laadli and all taking care of her
Seriously speaking I was not too impressed by the pampering coz  for me it was too much of a stretch... I am also the only child of my parents and everyone's laadli but I wasn't pampered like  this  and  I  don't  approve of this  ..... k  bus cheenk ayi  or sab jama ho gaye....
I thought  that it wud  be like a typical SP  show  but  I  must admit that the creation of Punjabi background, the parajis n parjaijis that  was  all quite  interesting...  And  then Kuku's immense love in his heart for Bebo n his relationship with sardarni ji was also cute. 

2. Shravan phase
That is when I actually became interested coz that is when Amrit entered. His sense of speaking and managing things around him was very impressive... That is when I started admiring Bebo's innocence more as well. And I obviously knew that Sharvan is not the chosen one... But the way the track ended with Bebo coming to know of the truth about herself was defo a bit sad.
3. Karan
phase
One of the best phases not bcoz of Karan n his sis but bcoz of the great development in AmBo's frendship....th way they cared for each other, respected each other and started developing an undersatnding of each other... My fav scenes were when Bebo gives Amrit a gift on his b'day and when AmBo scenes on terrace from june 2009. And it was such a sweet notion when Bebo stops Amrit by holding his hand when Karan's mom is there with proposal.
4. AmBo marriage phase
I was obviously very happy that they got married and the way their relationship had a bit of hesitation. But it cud have progressed better if they were not focusing so much on GG rubbish and if we cud have scene a bit more romance after AmBo slept together for the first time.
5. Kuku-Amro jail phase
It was fun to see GG's plans getting back on them and then it was a pleasure to see a bit AmBo romance at the end of this phase.
6. Rano phase
Started out kind of okay but then just became too long to bear and then Amrit's character was made sooo dumb which didn't sound right at all.
7. Goldie-munna phase
Too disgusting !!!
8. Khanna phase
OMG, it was the most torturous thing ever... tooo loooong n an unbelievable turn of story... On top of it Amrit was dead... Aaaarggghhh !!! 😑
9. AmBo misunderstanding phase
Just wanted it to get over soon.
10. Manji phase
She stole away much of the precious time that cud have been spent on AmBo instead as SLB was ending... The girl was soooo ridiculous !!!!

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Alija, it seems you hate the Khanna's track to the core of your heartπŸ˜†
Any way it is same in my case alsoπŸ˜‰
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
What comes to your mind when you think of:
1. Narang House
2. Malhotra House
3. Khanna House
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
1. Narang House
A Sweet House Of Bebo

2. Malhotra House
A Cute A Small House OF AmBo

3. Khanna House
Nice
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. Narang House The face of Kuku uncle... 😊
2. Malhotra House Amrit in his cream color shirt and the gurudwara at their home
3. Khanna House  The evil faces of the Khanna family and Arjun's bechari kind of shakl... πŸ˜†
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

1. Narang House The face of Kuku uncle... 😊
2. Malhotra House Amrit in his cream color shirt and the gurudwara at their home
3. Khanna House  The evil faces of the Khanna family and Arjun's bechari kind of shakl... πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
🀣