TMS April 18-22 mon-fri updates on pg-1

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😡oh God who long kumaran want dragged this serial? what will happened this week? i mean what is MM next duty? save priya? tell the truth about baby? may be kavya will et pregenant and give her baby to priya? what will happened if Arch knows truth about baby? im sure she will stand infront temple and blame GOd and not her stupid husband. She might die after cried for weeks. Then OUR MM can keep doing his full time job, help others and be idiot. On one fine day, Mother earth will think, MM is so humble, idithangi, etc... and she might turn him inrto stone. But the serial will never end, his clan will tell his stories in flashback.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree - ayyo da for once MMMM gives credence to his wife's decision !!! And, LR 1 will come to know about this and VEthaalam
marupadi murunga maram yeridum habbbaaaa, innum how many years, Mr.Kumaran???
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi.

Archana  not in a forgiving mood.
Selvam not in a munnEring mood.
Dheena not in a thirundhara mood.
Priya marupadi in the goat (aadu) mood.
Jayanthi in the villi mood
Mrs & Mr Siva in the glycerine mood
Kumaran in a no end mood  - and
IFians in disgusted mood...
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can they rename the serial as "Thirumathi Dheena" and start a new episodes.I really don't think Thirumathi Selvam did anything useful. Seriously Priya decided not to marry Dheena  at marriage hall, even during her pregnancy she didn't accept him and she has unknowingly sacrifised her baby for Archana and now she is scarifising her whole life for Selvam so her character stands out better than anybody else. Even when she lost her virginity she was in unconsious state since Dhenna mixed something in drinks.In every way her character stands out better .

Director has killed all the characters.The serial should have finished when Selvam started living seperately and should have come up in life instead they killed his baby, made vasu get the shed,made Selvam marathadi mechanic and finally criminal. What happened to Jayanthi who did all thilla langadi ?Nothing came out .This is the sequence of the story for every 2 months

1)Looks like Selvam is going to achieve something
2)Selvam tells director nann munnerna serial close no sappadu at home .
3)RS does something and stops him
4)Archana cooking, cleaning we will come up in life one day. I assume that one day will never come.Atleast till secures spot in another serial
5)Vasu cheating, Rani crying, Poonga and Bhagyam getting into some money problem.

Filling

Archana mom crying,praying, getting heart pain and again same
Sori and grp finding a girl, sori being gentlemen marrying that girl to somebody, managing mom
kavya trying to get her husband married to somebody else

RS planning always to make sure somebody suffers because of him, Mangalam no brain lady always scared of him and Revathy always challenging him..

This will go on till Selvam and archana find new serial spot

Thanks for the updates.
Desicpn

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Disgusted moodle oru chinna question - generally, after childbirth, most women I know have experienced loss of hair and their hair becomes shorter and thinner, here it looks like Archana has longer and thicker hair these days.  Is there some secret hair growth formula that she is using?  Can someone get it for me?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eljay

Disgusted moodle oru chinna question - generally, after childbirth, most women I know have experienced loss of hair and their hair becomes shorter and thinner, here it looks like Archana has longer and thicker hair these days.  Is there some secret hair growth formula that she is using?  Can someone get it for me?

simple eljay.. athu sowri mudi 😆
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Roja, for the update.  That old friend is Nandini and her dad is Rangarajan.  I thought this Nandini was married.  What happened to him?

Regarding Archu, I think Mr. K finally realized that it is time he gave some importance to her because the whole serial is named for her and so far it has only been about her hubby and everyone else around her, but nothing about her.  Maybe he reads these columns?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roja..

Archana u have proved that u r MMMM's wife..
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the  updates Shree & Rojakka.

Comments?!! - Serail-a pathi vera onnum solrathuku illai... (Thitti thitti, pulambi pulambi veruthu pochu!)