-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

part 1

Gopi was sitting in the room, with door closed, and in the dark as her father had refused to get her married to the guy who she loved. Aehem Modi the guy she loved. A tall, fair, handsome, body built, with 6 packs and with big huge muscles who was very protective and loved her more than anything and more than his own life. He was a man who can handle 6-12 mens who is against fighting with him, and he can win for sure  no matter what but his love kept him strong.He was upset that Gopi had been ignoring him, refusing to answer his calls and more.

For the past 3 days she had shut herself in her room and sat on the bed in darkness, crying as she couldn't stay away from him even one second. What could she do She had made so many sacrifices for herself but this time she couldn't do it, someone who is about to enter her life is now backing out as because of her father. How can she stay back and look at the consequences and let her life be ruined just because her fathers sister life had been ruined because she had been in love.

She stood up walked out of the room, went to the kitchen, and saw her mom working, and took out the knife and went to the room. Her mother screaming, following her telling her to stop as she doing the same mistake that had happened before. She closed the door, her parents and sister knocking and banging the door continuously and she cut her wrist off, and fainted. Blood spreading on the floor. Her brother broke the door and saw her on the ground, quickly took her to the hospital.

Her sister, Anjali quickly called aehem and told him the whole story which had been happening, and picked up his keys and went downstairs. He told his mother about it, she whispered and told him, we will think of a way to persuade them don't you worry, she needs you right now go.

Aehem went to the hospital, and saw her family couldn't afford to pay the expenses for the operation, told the doctor to continue with the operation, and put the bill on his office bill and ill pay later. The doctor started to do the operation and told no one who paid the operation and successfully managed to save her. She was put under observation and been told to the family as she needs rest, and no one should make her talk, until she is back to normal. Her family went inside to see her, but she was unconscious.

Gopi was sleeping, all she could dream and hear is aehem voice and the moment they spent together. She knew, her heart told her, she had to run away no matter what will happen. She woke up and saw her parents, her father tried speaking to her, but she turned her face and told the nurse, to tell her parents to leave and she doesn't want to see them here.

Her parents was shocked to hear what she was saying, and in a fit of rage her brother shahid spoke up, and held his hands together: for god sake, please go, you already had ruined my sister life as for separating with her love now what do you want, please go, now i will see who will separate her with Aehem. Her father jeet  was angry about to raise his hand and left as well as mamta who was gopi mom.

Anjali, Shahid and Gopi was annoyed, they were upset, they knew they had to re unite Gopi with Aehem but how. Aehem enters the ward and comes in. He sits beside her and tears began to run down hid eyes, and wiped them. He sat their for a while and Gopi told him to leave, as she is fine and her parents will be angry so he should go, he left.

He didnt know what to do, how to pacify her, all he knows is he will do anything to get her, even sacrificing his life no matter what he needed her. He went back home while it was already 8pm. Anjali had gone to sleep, her brother was at home with his parents, Gopi struggled to sit up, and got out of the bed, she stood up, picked up her trolley which contained her clothes and passport and left the hospital.

She started to walk in the middle of the night, it began to rain, storm and thunder. She struggling to walk. A guy passed by in  car saw her in a state, drove back and told her to sit in and she sat. They both drove and went to his house, on the way she managed to tell him everything and found out that this guy was a business tycoon, Aehem mamoo son. He managed to give her shelter in his house and promised to reunite them. He put her in her room, and gave her water.

His wife, Shamita came in and saw her badly injured and a cut on her wrist. She found out everything what had happened, and how Gopi had been tolerating the insults by her neighbourhood and parents. She happily kept her in her house until she got better and promised to bring her and Aehem together and get them Married. Kesar was angry as how can her parents even do that to their own kids, and tell them to sacrifice their love just because his sister had done suicide as her lover cheated her. He was boiling in a fit of rage.

Anjali had found out Gopi is not at hospital and searched for her, told her parents and brother and began to search. Her brother whispered, she ran away from home as i told her to, don't you worry she is in a safe place, she is living in my best friend house. Kesar Ganguly, who is Aehem Modi cousin.Shamita began to teach her grammar, mathematics and commuting, and some computer techniques in that night, and Gopi got some informtion that she never knew before, and remembered it. Shamita promised her to get her educated.

-------------------> <----------------------

will they come back together? Is gopi going to sacrifice her love? Will Gopi leave the house, and aehem the same time? what will happen? i think you all can guess until i write the next chapter. what will happen will her parents find out her brother shahid had helped her to run away, what will they do to Shahid, and will they manage to find Gopi?, you will find out when i update the next chapter on monday. x Sorry its a bit short.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks ayesha for the update. please continue. sory to hear about ur friends mother. hope your friend will get over with it soon. inshallah.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey rubina, its alright, everything will be fine inshallah, i will meet her whenever i have time, she going thru a difficult phrase now. you won't know how it feels when a person has cancer and then suddenly doctors goes helpless and stops as they can't help anymore, and then the patient dies and thats how it has been. poor her, anyway, dn't get me emotional now. but thanks she kinda alright now
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gopi starts learning very good ayesha
Kavya.S thumbnail
that was nice ayesha...