KMH2-WrittenUpdate[15/04/11]

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey I noticed the update wasn't up yet and I did check the last three pages. No one seems to have done it, so...

Episode starts with Arjun and Arohi telling Preeti, Sanchith, Bua and Shefali that wedding has been postponed. They all stand there and chat for a while and Preeti tells Arjuhi that the time until the wedding is theirs to enjoy. Arjun says he has to leave. He asks Arohi to stay behind while he takes the other four to a corner and tell something secretive to them.

Arjun has planned a surprise for Arohi, and she tries to figure it out. She goes all around the house trying to guess it out while Shefali and Bua watch. These scenes are quite funny. Finally shefu leads her to terrace and there he has arranged a bonfire and all. they sit and talk and he asks if her family is happy and she says they are happy if she is happy, He asks if she is sure and she says they are my family, no matter what, at the end of the day if I am happy they are happy for me too. Arjun expresses his surprise at this definition of a family and says sometimes he wishes that he had his own family that loved them both so he could share Arohi with them. 

She asks that he did not care for them no? and he says he did not. And he explains that ever since childhood, whenever he was scared or alone he wanted them very badly . So he devised his own way to handle it, that acting that he is not afraid of dark or being alone. By acting like this he did not even realize when he grew up . She thinks he is so desparate for his family and cries . He asks her to freshen up and come and Aro is for a second in dilemma abt what to do. then she thinks if she tells him he will leave her and she cannot let that happen, so she decides to lift his mood. She leaves to go freshen up.

Shefu comes there with some papers, they don't show them exactly . He asks what she is doing , she says they are some waste papers and she is just burning them and throws couple of papers and a photo inside the fire and leaves . He notices the picture and comes near the fire, only part of it is visible now. It has a woman's face and he thinks I feel like I know her he is about to pick it up but Arohi comes there dressed for the night and they indulge in some romance. so basically all the memories and evidence about his past seem to have burnt in front of him and without him knowing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
thank you so much akshhhhhhh
mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANKY so much 4 the writen update...
Helps a lot to understand the show .
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update.
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for the update !!!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you  so much.

Why did Shefali do that?
I'm pretty much surprised at that gesture.