Koki's past made her what she is today

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw the pre-cap and Koki said to her mom " that you have treated me differently but that was my maternal home, but u insulted me in my home also"........that makes me think that Koki had some bad childhood experience that has made her so stone hearted today. what you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah ur right! i think the way she was treated in her childhood might have had some effect on her personality and there might be things she still needs to sort out wit her mum.

But in my opinion she now strives hard to make sure Ahem n Gopi get d best. Also that might be why she picked gopi, cos she too was discriminated against while growing up.

I think d main reason why she could be hard on Gopi is so Gopi would stop allowing people to pick on her n cheat her...
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh yes there is something definately fishy between mother-daughter well we shall find that out ........ soon i hope and not in next 6 months with all the dragging but i am SO MAD AT NANI she is a brainless tweet for having rashi win her heart ðŸ˜¡
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taral83

Just saw the pre-cap and Koki said to her mom " that you have treated me differently but that was my maternal home, but u insulted me in my home also"........that makes me think that Koki had some bad childhood experience that has made her so stone hearted today. what you guys think?

When Naani first came and started calling her daughter blackie, round faced chubby..........you just know Kokila had a terrible time at her maternal home being teased. But it seems she tolerated it and stayed silent letting her mother carry on with the joking, but from her words on Friday, she never actually accepted these things about herself and to be pointed out by ones family is hard on her. Yeh it's time Naani left the MM, disrespectful, I know Kokila is her daughter but she is disrespecting her in her matrimonial home now with those childnish nicknames and gifts she brings and not giving her close relatives but distant relatives that are not even related through her blood.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

When Naani first came and started calling her daughter blackie, round faced chubby..........you just know Kokila had a terrible time at her maternal home being teased. But it seems she tolerated it and stayed silent letting her mother carry on with the joking, but from her words on Friday, she never actually accepted these things about herself and to be pointed out by ones family is hard on her. Yeh it's time Naani left the MM, disrespectful, I know Kokila is her daughter but she is disrespecting her in her matrimonial home now with those childnish nicknames and gifts she brings and not giving her close relatives but distant relatives that are not even related through her blood.

I agree........in fact I think the whole idea was horrible. Not because Rashi won or Gopi lost. But I really felt bad for the daughter-in-law that didn't win, even if it was Rashi that lose and Gopi that won, I would have felt the same. She created a competition, that is the worse thing you can do between two DIL. I am a DIL of a family too. When my husbands cousin bother got married, which was right after our marriage, there was constant comparing (our whole family is really tied together).....It was constant, my DIL can do this that and my DIL can do this that. It was getting on my last nerves, even if it was good thing about me because I didn't want it to create animosity between her and me. We got along very well so stuff like that can create resentment somewhere down the line. Same thing here had Gopi won, I think I would have still felt bad for Rashi, because thats a slap on the face from Nani, basically saying your not worthy of my fortune. So I can understand why Koki fells so bad, especially when she knows that Rashi doesn't deserve the title. I think if Nani still gave them both something it would have been better, or at the end said that both of you showed me that your worthy so you can both take care of my life long fortune. I mean it was Kahnaji for god sake, they can both do pooja and take care of him, take turns. I don't understand y she has to pick anyone????Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes i think any secret about her past or childhood will reveal
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
feeling sry for kokila ji yar...
U r ryt....i think too tht She must hv a bad childhood...
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kokila wanted to marry a business tycoon but had to settle with parag, a poet. Thats her problem!
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its probably bad childhood experiences but I also think that its partly to do with ending up with Parag too. I think had Koki had the choice then she would have picked someone like Chirag instead of Parag.
OriginalBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

I agree........in fact I think the whole idea was horrible. Not because Rashi won or Gopi lost. But I really felt bad for the daughter-in-law that didn't win, even if it was Rashi that lose and Gopi that won, I would have felt the same. She created a competition, that is the worse thing you can do between two DIL. I am a DIL of a family too. When my husbands cousin bother got married, which was right after our marriage, there was constant comparing (our whole family is really tied together).....It was constant, my DIL can do this that and my DIL can do this that. It was getting on my last nerves, even if it was good thing about me because I didn't want it to create animosity between her and me. We got along very well so stuff like that can create resentment somewhere down the line. Same thing here had Gopi won, I think I would have still felt bad for Rashi, because thats a slap on the face from Nani, basically saying your not worthy of my fortune. So I can understand why Koki fells so bad, especially when she knows that Rashi doesn't deserve the title. I think if Nani still gave them both something it would have been better, or at the end said that both of you showed me that your worthy so you can both take care of my life long fortune. I mean it was Kahnaji for god sake, they can both do pooja and take care of him, take turns. I don't understand y she has to pick anyone????

i agree but we also thought nani would bring gohem 2gether somehow instead she just kept making immature remarks about her own daughter and started a silly little competition between gopi and rashi...it would have been better had nani jus come 2visit and just had fun times with the family...becos of this stupid sandook drama we had overload of urmi 😡😡😡
also agree with nani leaving ASAP...i really dont see any point of her staying any longer...her whole visit now just seems really uneeded😕