April 15th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Amma is dictating to the new workers how to best extract the scent from the flowers. Runjhun comes and tells Amma what she is doing. She tells her that she's just recovered and she back to doing all the hard work. She tells Amma not to worry and she will handle it. Amma tells Runjhun that sometimes she feels like Runjhun is her Amma, as Runjhun is always lecturing her (Guddu will agree with Amma). Runjhun gives Amma the plate for pooja so she can go to the temple.

Rajju comes down and asks Amma where she is going. Amma tells Rajju that there is only one place that one goes carrying the pooka ki thali. He asks her why she is going to go to the temple. Amma says she is going to go pray fro Diamond since it is an important day for him. Rajju is touched and embraces his mother and says that today Amma proved that a mother afterall is a mother.

He tells her to pray for Mahadevi too, as he was just talking to the boys family on the phone and they will be coming today to see her.  Amma is happy and so is Runjhun and says she will pray for Mahadevi. Today is indeed a happy day. After Rajju leaves. Amma tells Runjhun that she will pray for a happy married life for her and Guddu as well. Runjhun remembers Guddu's word that nuptial night is a long way off, he doesn't even want to see her in the same room. Runjhun changes the topic and tells Amma that she was thinking of going to Mata's temple because of Guddu's mother's miracle. Amma thinks that Runjhun's fortune had to do a lot with it too, but she tells Runjhun she can go, and tells her to take Guddu with her, as it is very important after marriage for a husband and wife to take part in religious services together.

Inside the house Rajju calls everyone down, and Mittho comes down with Mahadevi and asks Rajju why he's so excited that he's bringing the whole house down. Runjhun walks in and says that it is because Mahadevi's proposal is coming today.  Mittho asks Rajju if this is true and she is happy to hear this. Mahadevi doesn't look happy and says she doesn't want to get married. She says she's not ready for marriage. Rajju says that family didn't want to come today but he urged them that good things should be left to the late. Mittho isn't too happy. She says how will they make preparations in such a short time. Runjhun tells Mittho not to worry she will handle that.

Guddu comes and tells Runjhun not to partake in any such matter. He tells her to take care of his things first and tells her to remove clothes for him. He's going to go for his shower (He needs a wife for his clothes now, if he leaves I wonder if Kukkan or Jabbo will indulge Guddu). He heads for a shower.

Rajju is worried but then thinks of requesting Runjhun to take Guddu out of the house during hte proposal. He tells Runjhun what's on his mind. Runjhun thinks that if she can persuade Guddu to come with her then the matter will be solved. She wonders if he'll agree or not.

Guddu comes out of the shower, shakes his head to remove the water from his ear. He looks at the bed and only sees a white kurta on the bed. He calls Runjhun and asks her where his clothes are. He tells her that he can't roam around in a towel in the house (Mahadevi wouldn't  mind unfortunately). Runjhun points to the kurta on the bed. Guddu says he's not wearing the white Kurta. He says even his father doesn't wear a white Kurta so why would he. He asks her where his shirt is. Runjhun says that they would go to the temple, that's why she removed the kurta. Guddu asks her if she's drunk. He tells her that he doesn't go to temples. He goes to the closet to take out his clothes. Runjhun says that when a person does something good for them they thank them. (Bee, she used Thank You in English)

She says that his mother becoming well was nothing short of a miracle. The least they can do is thank God. She says she knows he doesn't believe in such things and he doesn't have to come if he doesn't want to but she will go.

Guddu wears the white Kurta and goes to the temple. He stops at the foot of the stairs and tells Runjhun to go ahead. He came to the temple is the most for him, she can do the rest. The pandit sitting on the bottom with a couple looks at Runjhun and Guddu, and then tells Guddu that in this temple it is auspicious for the couples to do the services together. Runjhun tells him not to do it for their marriage, but for the mother for whom he's come this far. Guddu reluctantly agrees. They both stand at the foot of the stairs, and Runjhun tells him to take of his slippers. He does grudgingly. Then they both walk up the stairs.

Guddu walks behind her in the initial steps, as Runjhun keeps on looking back to make sure he's still walking. Guddu notices couples coming down from the other side of the stairs. All married couples walking happily beside one another. He slows down and Runjhun waits for him. He looks and Runjhun then takes the lead and walks in front of her. Runjhun smiles as he walks in front.

Back at the Pandey Nivaas, the family comes with the proposal and are greeted by the mamas and mamis. They sit down and Rajju calls for Mahadevi. Mittho goes to Mahadevi's room and asks her why she's not ready yet. Mahadevi asks Mittho why she chose a boy like this. He's not even her type. Mittho tells her not to worry, and she's not Madhubala or Meenakumari. She drapes the dupatta over Mahadevi's head and takes her down.

The prospective groom likes Mahadevi but she doesn't like him one bit (after all he stands no chance against Guddu) The family approves too. Amma tells Mahadevi to give sherbet to the boy. She tells them that nowadays the boy and girl decide for themselves. Parents can only direct them in the right direction.

At the temple, when they reach the top of the stairs both Guddu & Runjhun reach out to ring the bell. They look at each other, and both ring the bell together (more like Runjhun rings the bell with Guddu's hand on hers. Thanks for Usha for reminding me. Too much in my head) Guddu and Runjhun take the offering and stand in front of the idol. Runjhun holds her hands together and looks at Guddu who seems to be just standing there. He grudgingly presses his hand together. Runjhun closes her eyes. Guddu looks at her.

Then both and Runjhun sit by the havan (the fire) and the pandit tells them to add samaghri. Runjhun adds willingly but Guddu has to be told twice before he adds it. The pandit tells him to add ghee (oil) to the fire and then tells Runjhun to put her hand too with her husband's. Guddu and Runjhun look at each other. Runjhun places her hand under Guddu's wrist and they put the oil together in the fire.

At home the groom's family likes Mahadevi and so they says yes to the proposal. Rajju says yes too. The groom's family says that they will meet Diamond some other day but if they can clear the give and take. Mittho calls Rajju aside and tells him to clear the matter some other day because if Guddu comes then there might be a problem.

At the temple Runjhun and Guddu are walking down after all the rituals are completed. Runjhun worries that the family might have not left yet and she might have to delay Guddu. She pauses and Guddu asks her what the matter is. Runjhun says that she was thinking of going at the ganges riverside too to pay her respects. She asks if he wants to come. Guddu says sure. He says they can sit there and eat grilled corn, and talk about sweet nonsense. Then there is a film theater nearby too. He says he can take her to see a romantic film. He tells her not to climb on his head just because he agreed to do this for his mother.

He tells her he has work to take care of and tells her to stop indulging in her nautanki. They hear a crash and a girl screaming. Guddu and Runjhun look at each other before Guddu rushes off.
(Runjhun is about to get a glimpse into Guddu's heart) - but that's for next week.

Next Week: Rajju tells the family they can talk about the give and take later, as they are in a rush. He says that they can talk later. Guddu walks in with Runjhun, with blood on his white Kurta. He sees the family and the they all see him and are shocked.

Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heenap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for a super quick update:)
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, Wafah.. 😊

Guddu and Runjhun so rock in today's episode..
LOL.. Loves the way Guddu sulked.. Likes a grumpy cute men.. πŸ˜†
Loves the way they sat as a real newly-wed couple.. for the prayer ceremony.. Oh.. honestly, this scene touched my heart..
Hopes to see more of GunJun's scenes(sweet/sulking/grumpy/shy) 😍

Honestly, i really can't stand Mahadevi.. Is she unhappy b'se  she wants GUddu?? I certainely hopes not! Oh gosh.. Jabbu/Kukkan pls woo her to the extent that she would forget Guddu!

Wonder what will happen in next week's episode???? Hopes the Groom 's family wont call off the wedding duee to the misunderstanding and Mahadevi free to think/dream of Guddu..πŸ˜”
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah! Brilliant update as always! super fast... lightning speed! πŸ‘
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe the girl he'll save is neelu
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou Wafah.....today i watched the episode fully...w/o disturbance.......i was so happy to see R smiling when she announced about Mahadevi's proposal.....honestly that girls smile can floor anyone (except Guddu i guess....but fikar not soon that will happen too).............i dnt knw if it is my hallucination but i think i saw G smiling when he was luking at the newly wed couples....a small teensy weensy smile.....which was erased as soon as he turned to his wife.......R again smiled after that when he took the lead.....G is damn stubborn when it comes to praying.....oh hod kids are better than him iguess......can someone please knock some sense into Mahadevi......what the hell is she thinking..........she was lukng dreamily at him when he shouted at R to get his dress ready.....she isn't happy with the groom?....is she hopng to marry G....honestly girl earth to.......he is you JIJA JI....get that ibto your thick head.........can't wait for nxt week....when R sees a glimpse of the real man behind the rogue facade....
Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

maybe the girl he'll save is neelu

Thanks WafahπŸ‘πŸ‘.....

HoneySuckle me too think that girl is NeeluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Let's see what happens on monday...

Have to wait for two long days😭😭😭....

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah.  I had a bad copy and was missing some things towards the end and your update helped.

It was yet another great episode and the update to complement the episode.
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank u. he must have just helped carry the accident victim to ambulance and that's how got the blood on him
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Wafah .......  

First things first  .... Guddu looked awesome in white .... and I'm still reeling !!!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now that I've that out of the way ..... loved Ruhjhun today ....... she knew just how to 'handle' the 'difficult' Guddu !!! 

And she got what she wanted ...... I could almost 'see' the bulb go 'ON' in G's head, when she talked about thanking God for his mother's recovery !!!! 

Looks like this is going to be the order of the day .... G will 'see' what R wants him to see .... of course after a lot of tantrums ... he'll do just what she wants him to !!!

Wafah .... you forgot the ... bell scene ... they reach out together .. again !!!!

Loved that shot ... it was the perfect angle ... wonder what went thru both their minds then !!! I would love to put that on my profile pic ... if I can get the pic that is ! πŸ˜†

And Mahadevi's rishta ..... I feel she's going to refuse the boy .... poor guy ... he looked like a 16 -18 year old !!! Adn we all know  M goes for the 'macho' kind  .....

And loved G's sarcastic comment about sitting on the banks of the Ganga / eating corn / going for a movie .....  that he's even thinking about the 'two' of them in that light, albeit sarcastically .... is good ! 

And there was absolutely no sting in that "whack you one under the ear" threat of his ! 
It was more like an exasperated husband, chiding his wife to get going !!! πŸ˜†

The accident .... guess R gets to see the soft / human side of G !!!

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago