Posted: 13 years ago
update was awesome

hope ki bpth realises their love soon
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aanya!!!!!
Loved this part also!!!
Though AR scenes were few, it was a really good one!
Ishaan and Riddhima...
hmm...dono ki frndship toh kaafi achi hai!
And Ishaan ko ek baar mein hi pata chal gaya tht both of them are in LOUVE!! :P
I wonder inn dono ko kab pata chalega!
Hope they realize soon!
Cont. soon!
Love
Rhea
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Comment edited page 32! Haha! x
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

Okay Aanya,LOOK! I got my ASS here to comment :P Like You mentioned in your PM !! Your Wish is my Command !! LOL! Okay Coming Staright to the part...Awwwiiee <33 AR are So Cute<33 I loved the bit when Riddhima was like,"I should know whom I'm beating" and he gave the answer like,"I won it last year" I COULD SOO Imagine their faces! PERFECT choice of dialogue..Seriously!!! Ooh,Ooh,then the Hug and the quick peck on the cheek,Aww again! <33 So Cute! Then then Then...Hmmm,I think Riddhima's heart is broken by this Ish dude? Kyunki if its like THAT,then its Okay.I mean then Ish is fine..Like if he hadn't broken up,she wouldn't have met Armaan,nai? Then Ish almost makes her realise that she LOVES him. OH COMEON !!! Is She Seriously Blind? Is he Seriously MENTAL? Or have they just escaped from a mental asylum? Looks so,I mean,its SO Obvious,lekin phirbhi? *Sigh* Ok Fine,LOVED the Update,but want MORE of AR.definitely...Which hould be soon. Thank You for Completeling this part and Ooohhh,Another of my random thoughts,I guess Ish is gonna help AR come together? Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Pretty PLLLEEAASSEE Let that happen! And again,Loved this part!

-Maitree

Haha thank you ðŸ¤—

OMG Maitree you crazy girl...Ish DID NOT break her heart!!! You're one hell of an original piece, Maitree...😆

I don't know about him bringing them together...but you'll know everything about him in the next few parts! :)

Your comment made me smile :)

xoxo
Aanya

Amoon.88 thumbnail
faaab lobed it...

thx a ton 4 da pm..:D

w8ng 4 AR moments...:)

AMOON
belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aanya, you are AWESOME!!!Like Simply amazing. I never knew this fan-fiction existed, now I do:) So basically, you have one more regular commenter by your side. uPDATE sOON:)
LOVE YA!!!
Antara.

PS: This is the first time I am writing such a colourful comment:) I felt obliged to write it. Your comments really make me feel good!
Edited by belle_moi - 13 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Heyyy dear...woowww u completed the part...really Loved it...Love the whole converstion between Ish and Riddhi...hope now Riddhima realise that he is falling for Armaan...thanks for the PM dear...do continue soon ...take care...

Lots of Loe
GEET
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Haha thank you ðŸ¤—

OMG Maitree you crazy girl...Ish DID NOT break her heart!!! You're one hell of an original piece, Maitree...😆

I don't know about him bringing them together...but you'll know everything about him in the next few parts! :)

Your comment made me smile :)

xoxo
Aanya

Amn't I? Haahhaa I knw,God has made me ORIGINAL,Exdum antique piece !! 🤣 LOL What? Ish didn't do that ? OOMMGG *Sad* Oh Hello?What Do you mean YOU don't know if Ish is gonna bring AR Together ? YOU KNOW,I mean YOU HAVE TO KNOW,BECAUSE You're the Writer!!😆 LOL That means ke you dun want to tll me..I know,It feels nice to be Wicked sometimes,I've experiendced that,So Girlie,UPDATE !! ABHI KAROOO!! Otherwise I'll be going CRAZIER than EVER by the Suspense and the Fact that it is True that AR are BLIND,and TOTALLY ESCAPED from a Mental Asylum,'coz if they haven't...They Couldn't be SO BLIND to the OBVIOUS! I mean,They've even kissed! Stupid Idiots in Blind Love..!! :P SO,What I wanted to say is,UPDATEEE!!
Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: belle_moi

Hey Aanya, you are AWESOME!!!Like Simply amazing. I never knew this fan-fiction existed, now I do:) So basically, you have one more regular commenter by your side. uPDATE sOON:)
LOVE YA!!!
Antara.

PS: This is the first time I am writing such a colourful comment:) I felt obliged to write it. Your comments really make me feel good!

Aww thank you ðŸ¤—

I'm glad my comments make you feel good ... I love your FFs ðŸ˜†

Keep commenting <3

xoxo
Aanya

Aanya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Aanya, can you please, please write something today? I'm in an awful mood...Having doubts about my paintings skills all of a sudden, and your story is one of the only things that can cheer me up! I need to read something to keep myself occupied, but I have no new books, no one's updating tonight, and I don't want to read my text-books! Please can I get an update tonight? ðŸ¤”

I know you already updated an instllament today, and I am going to edit this post as soon as you complete this chapter, and give a long comment, but still! 

*Edited*

Before you kill me, because I edited my posts everywhere, I should edit here as well! ðŸ˜† I love how I'm so dutiful towards commenting on LI and on LOOC! ðŸ˜ƒ

Okay, anyway!

Is there actually a LEAF award btw? I was pretty intrigued by that! Hehe!

Coming to the point! Armaan has such a terrible scar? To have lost your dear one in a hit and run is TERRIBLE! Not that I've been through it, touch-wood! But still! Even the thought gives me the creeps!

And yeah, now along with love, I'm just admiring Armaan! I respect him a lot more! To be the person he is with that terrible fact attached to your roots! He's just perfect!

And Riddhima won huh? Nice! Armaan's so sweet that he just applied for her! Poor Brittany though! Haha! 

Anyway, I'll be back to edit once the part is complete! ðŸ˜³

*Edited*

ISH? Tell him to get the hell out! WHO THE HELL IS HE? Her EX? But-but exes never remain friends! Its an unsaid RULE! I mean...Ugh!

Aanya uh-whatever your last name is, IF YOU MANAGE TO BRING this "Chirkut" (Have you seen Band Baaja Baaraat? ðŸ˜†) between MY A-R, I swear I'll kill you. Virtually. 

*Edited*

Okay, I really don't mind Ish really! If he can get Riddhima to accept her love for Armaan, he's a good guy! I likey! ;)

But you better not make him the jealous ex now! I'll kill you! ðŸ˜ƒ

LMAO it's so funny! Your thoughts about Ish change with every edit!  ðŸ˜†

As for the jealous ex thing...wait and watch. I ain't saying anything *evil laugh*

xoxo
Aanya