avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 I feel sorry for that nice chap. He kept  his vow & accepted Rashi wholeheartedly even though he was supposed to be married to Sonam.
Today he tried to be romantic but that blew in his face. Poor Jigar stuck witha woman who just wants his name & wealth. Off screen they make a wonderful pair. There's a nice comfort level between them. In the show but she just shies away from every romantic gestures.Poor guy married to an icequeen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rashi should have married her mum  it seem like she only  wants money or her mum  lol
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You have said it all...........the story of Rashi <shakes head>, only wants wealth and love from mummy.
Kavya.S thumbnail
yup poor jigar...the way she made her face yesterday when he was coming close to her really felt so bad for him..
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Rashi should have married her mum  it seem like she only  wants money or her mum  lol

Agree. Everything has to be Mummy dearest. Both of them should be set up in Bhoot palace! instead of CM or MB & the doors should be shut on them. No more making  duplicate keys to open doors. Bhooton ke sath achi kalakari hogi.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kav88

yup poor jigar...the way she made her face yesterday when he was coming close to her really felt so bad for him..

Kavya, the face and the shrug of the shoulder.....shrugging him off ðŸ˜†, his in trouble she wants no physical contact with her husband.  He nicely apologised, sorry wife I misunderstood whether you would like me close to you...😆 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Agree. Everything has to be Mummy dearest. Both of them should be set up in Bhoot palace! instead of CM or MB & the doors should be shut on them. No more making  duplicate keys to open doors. Bhooton ke sath achi kalakari hogi.

😆 the ghosts will have fun doing kalakari on them for a change, I'm all for that.
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

😆 the ghosts will have fun doing kalakari on them for a change, I'm all for that.

Imagine Rashi's silky hair standing up. & Urmi's mouth opening wide.
avivakirk thumbnail
Ahem's disgust for Gopi we can understand because she was his mother's choice & he had to sacrifice his love Anita. Rashi & her Mum played sucha lot of kalakari to win Jigar & now he's in the doghouse. Months have gone by & the marriage has not been consumated.
Don't know what's her excuse!Edited by avivakirk - 13 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
@nafisa - yeah he's being too nice...don know when he's going to realise what she is

Edited by kav88 - 13 years ago