Written Update 14th April 2011

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys ... im filling in for Sallu King !!

Brief Update

• rudra gives arjun a file but tells him not to read it
  • arjun gives the file to arohi and she reads it
  • arohi finds out something from the past
  • arohi tries to tell arjun but she is afraid of losing him so she doesnt tell him
  • arjun tells arohis parents that he wants to post pone the wedding so he can sort his life out ... but only for a few days ...

Long Update

Arohis house ... Bua and Arohis aunt are talking to arjun and they are afraid to ask the elders to allow arjuhi to go on their honeymoon ... arohis cousin says dont worry, you should never fear elders ... at this point Rudra walks in the house ... arjun says i thought only arohi was naive but the whole family is naive ... everyone sees Rudra but arjun ... they all walk away and arjun turns around ... arjun is happy to see him ... Rudra is thinking in his mind that its time to destroy this family by handing the destruction over to arjun ... arjun tells rudra that he is happy to see him and is glad he is here to join is happiness ... rudra says i want to see you maintain your hapiness but you need trust as the foundation of this hapiness ... arjun is confused ... rudra says its a truth about your life ... its written in this file and if you read it then you will understand everything ... arjun takes the envolope and is about to open it but rudra says dont open it yet ... open  it later ... rudra leaves and arjun starts walking up the stair

Arjun gets to the top of the stairs and then starts to open his letter when he hears arohi shouting for bua ... he goes into arohis room ... arohi is wanting her zip closing on her dress but realises arjun enters the room and she puts her back against the wall ... arohi says you could have knocked ... arjun says it would have ruined my view ... arohi calls him shameless ... arjun says you should have locked the door if you were changing ... arohi says she did but she unlocked it for bua ... arjun says he was looking for bua but couldnt find her ... arohi calls for bua desperatley ... arjun says he has a better idea ... arjun says it doesnt matter ... arohi says someone might come ... arjun says well let them ... arjun spins arohi round so her back is facing him ... he kisses her hair, then her ear and neck ... "Tu jaane na" is playing in the BG ... Arjun closes the zip  and says i can atleast do this for you ... arohi says you can only do this...arjuhi sit at the end of the bed and then she asks him why is he heree ?? arjun says rudra came and gave me a gift ... arohi says she loves gifts ... arohi picks up the envelope and then arjun hugs her from behind and says she should open it ... bua walks in and asks arjun what is he doing here ?? arjun stutters 😆 and then says we are opening a gift ... bua tells arjun to sit away form arohi ... bua comes and sits inbetween arjuhi ... arjun says if i sit away from arohi then i will hug you ... bua screams and then takes arjun out of the room ... arohi opens the envolope and reads the file ... she sees a birth certificate and then a letter from his birht mother ... it says ask the elders of the family why they did this to me ... arohi is confused ... she flips the page and says Dadu killed arjuns mother ??? this must be a lie, a bad dream ...i will go to arjun now ... arohi stops and looks in the mirror and says this is no bad dream and i need to face the truth ... i cant hide this from arjun ... i need to tell him now ... arohi puts the folder in her drawer and goes downstairs ...

~*BREAK*~

Arohi runs down the stairs and asks everyone where is arjun ?? she asks bua where arjun is ?? shifali stutters and then her cousin says arjun got a call and he had to go but we dont know when he is coming back ,.... arohi is really worried now and she runs out of the house looking for him ... she runs to the market but she cant find him ...she is crying and  she calls out for him but no response ... she goes back home and arjun is at home ... she is shocked to see him ... everyone has smiles on their faces ... arohi goes and hugs arjun ... arjun is wondering what has happend ?? bua says she didnt know she was react badly to this joke ... sorry ... we will never do this again ... arjun says if we arent infront of eachothers eyes for a moment then we get afraid ... shifali says no one can seperate arjuhi ever !! ... arohi thinks to herself that this was a joke but if i told arjun about the file then it will turn serious ... if arjun left me then i wont be able to breathe ... i cant tell arjun ... i will have to burn the file and therefore no one can prove anything ... but that message was arjuns mothers last letter ... arohi tells shifali to burn the file thats in her room ... arohi says dont tell anyone ... shifali says ok ... shifali brings her back to arjun and then bua says we will give them some privacy .... everyone leaves and arjuhi sit down ... arohi hugs arjun and she is still crying .. .. arjun says why are you still crying ? ... stop it now ... nothing will happen to us ... no one can seperate us ...now smile ... arohi smiles and then arjun says i need to talk to your parents that we cant get married tomorrow morning ... i need some more time 😲.... arohi is shocked !!

~*BREAK*~

Arohis parents room ... Arjuhi are there and arjun says he needs some more time ... i was a rich mans son but now i am nothing ... i have no job or career ... i just need a few days to make a blue print of my life ... and i want to decide what i will do in life ... arohi says you can make a carrer later... lets get married first ... arjun says its impossible ...we cant stay here after marriage .. i need to find a place ... arohis mum says we talked to the pundit and he says tomorrow isnt a good date ... arjun says its only a matter of a few days ... i cant live too long without arohi ... but in these few days i will find a direction ... arohi says i thought you were ready for marriage ... arjun says i am stupid but i am not telling you to wait til i am a millionaire ... i just want to be sure about my future first .... arohis dad says we are fine about it ... now you just have to persuade arohi ... arjun says thanks ... arjun takes arohi away from the room ... arohis dad says arohi was right about arjun and she couldnt find a better guy than arjun but i feel ashamed of what we did ... amrit says we did the right thing and if we didnt lie then we wouldnt have save dadu ... if dadu found out he made a mistake and realised that arjuns mother is innocent then he would have confessed and gone into prison ... we did what we had to do ... we stayed quiet about this truth for a long time and we will continue to keep quiet about it ... first we kept quiet for dadu and now we will keep quiet for Arjuhi !! ..

OMG ... what the hell is gonna happen tomorrow ?? do you gus think that Arjun will accidently stumble across the file and read it ??

i rate this episode 8/10 ... just loved the arjuhi scenes and the arjuhi+bua scene ... but the down side was seeing rudras face ...

What would you rate the epi ??

lets see what happend tomorrow !!

Please press the like button if you liked the update !!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the great update! 
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 @ Aarti thanks a ton for the update I watched the episode without really understanding but your uptade has made everything more clear, very well detailed .......It was like we were still there 👍🏼
Anyway i really appreciated thank you again.🤗

❤️@ndrea
Edited by SHAHAD971 - 13 years ago
SIBEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for your help, without your written update, I couldn't understand KMH.
hydangel thumbnail
Aaawww you wrote this so well WoW i felt like i was watching the show muaah thankx girl

Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a superb epi i too lvd the arjuhi scenes n arjun said stupid so cutely .arjun will read the file bt i think after marriage
maaneet_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks

i wish arjun gt married:(
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update