|O Meu Cantor|* KaSh * For Heaven

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
O Meu Cantor

He watched her, with every movement she had made across the long cut grass, her soft legs bare feet moving with light caress across the lawn. He took in the bright image of her, the soft whispers of her low breathing, the light murmur of her eyes, the whimper of her dark lashes, and the tantalising scent of her blood. Pulling him, making him want to jump from that tree and pull her into his arms, not to love her, not to kiss her, but to bite her, to take away the living essence of her being.

He have a sigh in long frustration as he looked over and saw his hand gripping onto the branch of that tree, he saw his fingers turn white, whiter than normal. Then he looked at his beauty in front of him, his cantor, just seeing that sight of her was enough to calm him down, to give him that relief he ached for.

But tonight he noticed her; he noticed how she looked different, scared more like. This wasn't like his cantor; his cantor was never scared, never worried, always the first in whatever she did. He would know, he smirked, how long had he known her? 5 years now? And yet he hadn't managed the courage to walk up to her and talk to her, not because he was self conscious about himself, but because she took his breath away. That even with the self wanting need of her blood; he wished to kiss her, to show her ecstasy of pleasure, to have her writhing beneath him, in every way possible. He slid down the tree as he sat himself on the low branches, his body camouflaged with the surroundings around him, he was merely a few feet away from her, but he knew that she wouldn't be able to see him.

His cantor had been pacing from one side of the lawn to the other for the past one hour, he noticed the sky, how dark it had turned, it was 9 at night, and he should have been hunting. But how could he hunt when his prey was the one who was pacing right in front of him, not only did her blood call for him, but her body was driving him crazy. He knew her, he knew her more than she knew herself, but in those 5 years that she worked for him as a Model, never had he had the time to go and talk to her.

The young 18 year old tangy girl was a mature 23 year old maiden, the one with long floating hair, her soft back arched to meet her hair, the one slivering down her back with soft utter motions. Her legs should be damp by now was the dew drops on her feet, yet she moved from one side to another, how he wished to know what she thought, to sense her worry, to free her from all the problems she ached for. Slowly in one light movement his cantor was being sat on the swing in her lawn, but her eyes were what caught his eyes, his cantor was taking in the environment, as if she was terrified of something. His eyes moved alongside hers taking in every scent of what she was feeling, he closed his eyes in that second and let his body feel the motion, and in that lifeless second he felt every emotion she felt; terror, horror , fear, as if she was dreading something. And above all he felt the need of comforting in her; he stretched his feelings further, as he felt the empty house, apart from one thing, her dog, her Shaw Pao.

"Stupid Mutt" he murmured in annoyance at the thoughts of her dog, he couldn't understand her love for that dog; he was just a dog nothing more. "Human are so very confusing" he shook his head, as he watched his cantor's expressions, her light need of fiddling, her fingers rubbing against each other in small movements.

And then in that one second of delusion he felt her, he watched as her eyes snapped up, and caught his, as if she saw him, as if she felt him, and that's when he remembered that even in those 5 years he never talked to her, in those 5 years she never talked to her, in those 5 years he mated her. He kissed he, he knew he had found his mate.

7th January 2007 ' One year after he had met her, he knew her, he held her, he loved her, and he kissed her. Even if she didn't know it was him.

"If you keep staring at her, your eyes will fall out dude" he turned around as he watched his friend Ian step out of the back curtains with his made Nina by his side.

He sighed. "I was not staring" he tried to make it look convincing but that was just a lie, even Nina saw through him, like she always did.

"Karan" She whispered, as he looked up at the sound of his name. "If you want her, all you have to do is kiss her"

He shook his head as Ian stepped into the chair beside him, he looked up and saw his Vampire family on the dance floor, they all looked so human, today was the only day they would be able to act like humans without feeling guilty and beating themselves up over what they are. His brother's Pankit and Amit were with their mates Sunaina and Swetha, his brother's had it easy, their mates were already vampires, they didn't have to work extra for it. The moment they saw their mates they knew they were the one, because below the male Vampire's heart a tattoo appeared of the maiden's first letter of her name, and it was an imprint, to show their connection. The tattoo only disappeared once they kissed, once their tongues met, to pass on the connection between them. However Karan only knew how difficult it was for him, his heart wouldn't beat, there was no blood in his veins, but everything in him knew his cantor, because her letter 'S' was printed into his heart, for a year. The whole year he waited, and was still waiting, for him to claim his mate, to show her exactly how much he loved her, it didn't matter if he had a heart or not, because his soul was her's.

"Hey" he jumped as he felt Nina's hand on his shoulder. He smiled and looked at her, he knew that Nina and his cantor both worked together in shoots, but everything he asked her to tell him something about her, or if she said anything about him, but Nina would always courtside his words and not reply back.

"I wish you tell me what she thinks of me" Karan replied as he fingered the drink in his hand and took a large sip of it, the liquor didn't help much to calm his nerves down.

Nina smirked as she looked over at Ian and nodded, as a sight of movement he awoke from his seat and walked away from them, and towards his sister Caro. They were one close knitted family; vampires had to stick together, especially in a domestic world like this, where their existence could be dangerous and irresponsible to even think of.

"To claim her, you have to kiss her" Nina told Karan, he knew this, she was telling him for the past months and months, but he wasn't keen on the idea.

He shook his head as he took another sip of the drink. "I won't let her freedom get taken away from her" he muttered once again, the same words he had said the first time he met her. The young '18 year old, once he had met her he felt that connection, but he knew that he would never put her in danger, ever.

"She deserves a normal life" he gulped as he let the words escape his mouth, and then looked up to watch across the room, he saw nothing but his cantor, with her colleagues around her and her friends beside her. "She may have another-" he wouldn't let himself think of her with another man, because he knew that in that 1 year he had spent around her, he would have killed every man who tried to touch her.

"Really?" Nina asked, as Karan turned to see the sarcastic grin on her face. "Oh golly Karan, you've been doing her an amazing favour aren't you?" sarcasm dripped down her lips. "Do you know the past one year that girl, the one you are supposed to be mated with? The same one who hasn't had one date, nor one boyfriend in the last 13 months?" she stared at him, with those glaring eyes, enough to make him guilty about what he had done.

Nina sighed as she took Karan's hand into hers. She interlocked her fingers with his. "You're such a close friend to me, I've known you for the past 130 years" she giggled. "And I know that you love her, I know that she's your cantor, I know that you not only long to kiss her but bite her. But I also know you have amazing control, and that you'll never hurt her" she paused. "Kiss her Karan, make your mate yours. I promise you won't regret it" Nina looked at him and squeezed his hand.

Slowly he watched as Nina's eyes averted from him and he followed her eyes towards Ian, the stare between them was so intense that he had to look away.

"I have to go" Nina murmured and she out up from the chair and started to walk towards Ian, but then turned and kissed him on the cheek. "You are also my brother, never forget that, if you hurt, so will I" she smiled as Karan wrapped his hand around her hair and patted her softly.

"Bye" he murmured.

Karan looked up into the big ballroom, the setting was oh-so-beautiful, the Red and Black tables, the Red and Black clothes, the Satin around the room, everything was just so perfect. He sat back in his tux, as he glanced across the room and saw his angel once again. She was dressed in a short Red dress, reaching towards her knee's, he saw the soft curve in her dress, the fullness of her, the way she was holding herself. She was so beautiful, just like an angel, his cantor, and he knew she was mischievous. He had seen her causing trouble, the pranks she played on her friends. But he also knew the other mischievous glare in her, the soft widening of pleasure in her, the touch of mischief; he knew that if he could touch her, he might be able to crumble all the control she had in her. She would be in a pool of puddle in front of him, but he also knew that the moment she touches him he would melt in front of her, he wouldn't care about her blood, only if he gets that kiss from his cantor.  

Suddenly the lights had turned off, and the spotlight went on the top of stairs of the ball room. As the DJ of the night walked down the steps, they were celebrating the 50th issue of their magazine, and it had called for a celebration; or so his parents had thought off.

"Now, now, don't worry the music will be up soon. But this is what we called the Death Trap Dance" everyone was silence in that room, expect for the soft sound of the harp being played in the background. "No one will be able to see each other, each member in this room will have to wear their mask, and this dance would involve for a male to find any female in this room and dance with them, no matter who they are" Everyone cheered in the room. "Boys, just make sure you find a woman not a man" the laughter followed through the room.

Karan scoffed, as he looked at his vampire family, he could see each and every person in this room. However the humans were merely blind through the darkness of this room, however only the vampires had the advantage, he watched as his brothers, father and Ian found their mates with their eyes open and went onto the dance floor. Then slowly his eyes moved towards to find his cantor, he watched as she stood right on the side of the room, while people rushed around the room to find a partner.

"2 minutes and the music starts" the DJ announced.

Karan got up; with all the courage he could gather and then downed the liquor and licked his lap. "I'm gonna claim you, mate" he smirked as he grabbed onto the mask and wrecked it on his face, he pushed away from the crowd and started walking towards his saving angel; he walked with utter surprise of genuine confidence.

Karan gulped as he felt that if he was human his heart would have been beating out of his chest, but he kept himself calm. As he came face to face with the woman he wished to love, he needed and wanted to love. He watched as her head was leaned back on the pillar, but slowly he walked closer, testing himself, as he took in her heat, the strong scent of blood and the deepening of lust that crawled through her body.

"Shilpa" the words were croaked out of his lips. He watched as her eyes snapped open, and suddenly she was dazing in his eyes, as if she could see him, but that was impossible. "Would you dance with me?"

Her breath hitcher, as Karan watched Shilpa, his saving angel, her lower lips was being assaulted with her lips; he wanted to pull that away. To place his lips there and sooth away her lower lip and give it all the attention they deserve.

"Who is this?" her gentle like voice was filled with suspicion.

Karan moved closer, as now he could feel her high chest right against his taut muscles, slowly in a one movement he caught hold of her hand. In that sudden second her body became flushed, he noticed her chest heave up, as he saw all the goodness within her. He saw her eyes close in seconds of pleasure, he wanted to see that face every time he laid her on the bed, every time he would whisper exactly what he would be doing to her, enough to keep her excited and enough to have her full attention. "Please" he whispered, knowing that she would saw yes.

And she did, the soft nod would have been missed by human eyes, but not by eyes, as he grabbed onto her hand and walked her onto the dance floor, her feet following her as if they were being moved without her even feeling it. He smiled as he turned around on the dance floor, as pulled her flush against him by her waist.

"Who are you?" She asked once again, but he just smiled and let the darkness take over their senses.

"No one" he whispered. "Just enjoy this one day sweetheart"

And with that the music started, slowly and sensitively he moved along with her, his hand on her waist and the other in her small tinsel light fingers. As they glided across the dance floor, her eyes holding onto something that wasn't even there, but he could see her dark grey eyes through the mask she wore, his eyes seemed to get mesmerised by her.

I'm dying to catch my breath
oh why don't i ever learn
I've lost all my trust that i'm sure we try to
Turn it around

Can you still see the heart of me
all my agony fades away
when you hold me in your embrace

Don't turn me down
for all i need
make my heart a better place
give me something I can believe
Don't turn me down
you're far from the door now
don't let it close

He didn't let go of her throughout the song, but kept her flushed body alongside her's as the songs started to get faster and faster, as they waltz across the room, his eyes never leaving her's but holding onto each expression she gave. Slowly the song started to drift away; he knew it was coming towards the end.

And he stopped, he watched as he body jerked, but there he stood in the middle of the dance floor where everyone danced around them, not knowing what was happening. He caught the eyes of one of his brothers, as he winked at him. Karan stopped to stare at her, as she looked more confused than ever, he watched as she opened her mouth to question him, but he just shushed her with his finger.

"Please don't say anything" his voice was hoarse. "You don't know how much I'm trying to control myself, please don't let it slip" he whispered, as he watched her body relax. "Can you trust me?"

"Yes" the answer was too quick, Karan stood there confused at how trustworthy this 19 year old girl was, was he doing the right thing, he didn't know but now was time to find out.

Slowly and very cautiously he stepped even closer to her, as he felt the tight breathing of hers accelerate within those seconds. He watched as she looked up, dying to find something, but he knew there was nothing there. Vividly his hand moved upwards, as his finger trailed from the bottom of her jaw to the top of her ear, slow small and sensual movements. He felt the heat of her body rise, as he brought himself even closer, feeling the hotness of her tight flesh across his. He lightly pushed away all the hair from the front of her hair, as her breathing hitched. He slowly then moved his finger from her jaw to her neck, trailing ever so lightly, the hot movement had her body flushing with need. The slowly torturing at started, he touched her neck, moving from one side to another, dripping to her collar bone, as he did a sharp nail lift, he felt he back arch. His hand pressed onto the back, and pushed her further into him.

"So soft" he murmured as he placed his lips lightly on her neck, he felt her soft mewl leave her body, he knew she was trying to keep herself from moaning. "One day you'll scream, and beg for me" he made it sound as a promise, as he felt her moan softly, he turned to see her lower lips being assaulted again.

He would take care of her lips later.

But first he started to make movements on her neck, moving from one side to another, his lips touching softly, and then pressing hard, his lips pulled onto the soft flesh, he heard her groan. Her fingers were clenched onto his arm, as Karan clicked that spot, but then nipped onto the side of neck. Carefully he kissed that soft spot, as he moved onto the other side of her neck. There he placed his lip on the collar bone and nipped at the flesh, as he felt her leg started to move up and down against him. He smiled along the mark her had given on her neck.

He started to kiss his way from her neck to her jaw line, caressing the skin in between, while his fingers started too caressed around her thigh, making movements and drawing patterns over it. As his nails were dragging onto her skin, making goose bumps caress on her skin, while the shudder that ran through her made him smile. But his lips started to brush from her neckline to her ear, as he slowly opened her mouth and took in her earlobe, as she moaned, throwing her head back.

"Please"

"No Mercy my angel" he murmured, as he his tongue pulled out and flicked onto her ear lobe. With no mercy he blew cold car onto it, as he felt her shiver in his arms.

Karan looked and saw his cantor with her eyes closed, and in pure bliss, slowly her lips parted as she drew in a harsh breath. And within that second his lips were plastered hardcore on her's, his fingers tangled on her hair as he kissed her thoroughly, her lips parting to meet him halfway. Her lips opened up to him, as Karan groaned in pleasure to feel her soft lips meeting him with the same desire. Her lips were knotted tightly in his hair, as she tugged onto it with the same passion, as he did while tangling her hair around his fist and pulling her into a harsh kissed, dripping it from as a form of lust and poison.

"Mine" he growled softly, as he kissed her again and then parted to see her hooded lips, and kissed her again, small hot and quick kisses, dying for another and then another.

"Yours" she said back sincerely, as she stared him with the same intensity, and then pulled his head back for a kiss, one after another, begging and whimpering for more.

"O Meu Cantor" he said in agony into the kiss.

And within seconds it was gone, the lights came on, and he disappeared right in front of her eyes before she could find him, but before he ran he saw her hooded lusted passionate eyes filled with confusion, and then her fingers being lifted to her lips. He was mated, he claimed her.

Karan breathed deeply, as now he sat outside her house 4 years later, she still looked the same, only she was older, and he wanted her more than ever. Karan closed his eyes as he touches his heart, something had gone wrong, after he kissed her, and mated her, he thought the tattoo would disappear the same way it had with his brothers, dad and his friend, but he was wrong, the tattoo was still there, it was a reminded of something he wished for and something he couldn't get. He closed his eyes as he kept replaying the kiss in his mind, for the past 4 years he wanted to feel that kiss again, but never again. He could never put her life into danger again, and when she finds out he's a vampire, would she ever accept a monster? No.

He closed his eyes and suddenly his eyes snapped open, only to find his Shilpa, his angel, his cantor wasn't there in front of him. Karan looked around worried, nothing was meant to go wrong today, but she wasn't there. He looked around feeling scared, as he jumped of the tree and ran towards the lawn and saw that no one was around at all. He took a high scent and looked around the whole lawn. As slowly he let his scent take over, and took in every inch of the house and the area around, and his body heaved as worried-ness turned into frightening danger.

"There's a vampire in the house" Karan breathed tensed, as his body carved away, and he ran, right towards his patio door, as he pushed it open and took in the scent, it was still there. He ran across the house as he took in every inch of the house, he knew the place now, he had been coming here every once in a while at night. And now his cantor was in trouble, he could feel it.

"SHILPA!" Karan's shouts echoed the house. "Shilpa where are you?" his breathing was tailored, as he ran from the kitchen to her bedroom, looking around the place, the vampire scent was in the house.

"O Meu Cantor, where are you?" he said annoyed, but anger and fear and the sense of loss was brewing through him. He ran from bedroom to bedroom, looking around the rooms yet not finding Shilpa anywhere else.

Lastly he ran towards the living room, he looked up and down his breaths were coming short, if he had a heart it would been beating out of his chest, he looked around and took in the scent, the vampire one, it was so very familiar. And then Karan looked down and he thought he lost his legs as he fell onto the floor, his knee's crashing down on him.

Karan watched as lay right in front of him was his Shilpa, her eyes closed, her breathing low, very low, her body unmoved. Karan crawled on his knee's as he made himself towards Shilpa, he watched as she was unmoving, she wasn't even twitching.

"Shilpa" Karan's voice croaked. "Cantor? Meu Cantor?" he tried saying the words without his body feeling as if there was no air in it. "Shilpa, don't do this to me"

If he could try, he would have been in tears. If he had a heart, it would have been crashed by now. If he was a human, he would be able to love her properly.

"Shilpa please" Karan slowly took her head into his lap, as he tapped her face carefully making sure he didn't cause her name pain. "Don't do this to me meu cantor, I beg of you, please" his voice didn't feel like it was his own.

Karan looked around, no sign of blood, nothing. Then he looked back down at his saving angel, he stared at her, his eyes not moving but taking in every inch of her face, taking in every inch of her facial expressions, her detailed features. He couldn't lose her, he wouldn't lose her.

"Shilpa, look at me PLEASE" he tried shaking her body but nothing was working. "I love you my angel" he whimpered, he never felt so lost, so melancholy in his entire life. "Don't leave me, please" he asked, begged, as he tried to shake her, tried to rub his hands on her's, but nothing was working.

Karan buried his face into his hand, as he felt like he would kill himself, he wouldn't live without his mate. "I love you" he whispered. "I wish i told you i much I love you"

"How much do you love me?"

Karan's eyes jerked open as he saw Shilpa laying there in front of him, her eyes lightened up, her lips into a beautiful smile, and she had the cheekiest grin he had ever seen.  "S.... Shilpa?" he asked, he could pinch himself to check if it was dream.

But slowly Shilpa propped herself on the carpet as she dragged her body back and stood up, tall, straight and alive. "How much do you love me?" she asked again, demanded it?

"What the hell is going on?!" Karan's voice got louder within seconds, as he watched Shilpa walk closer to him.

She slapped him on his chest, as Karan looked wide eyed at her. "How much do you love me?"

Karan looked at her, like she was the most craziest person ever. He looked around and then pulled her body right on top of him. "So much baby, so much" he whispered as Shilpa arched her back and kissed him, her lips smouldering carefully against his, as she kissed him with slow and quiet motions, as Karan groaned and felt her tongue press against his as the slow dance began.

And suddenly a cough broke them apart. "I see you guys have kisses and made up, oops, i meant made out" Karan looked around to stare at a very smug Nina.

"What?" Karan asked confused, as he looked at Shilpa who was blushing. "Shilpa what is all this?"

Karan turned to Shilpa, as he watched Nina run out of the room. "You know?" he asked knowing exactly what he was asking.

"3 years ago, Nina herself told me" Shilpa said as she curled her fingers around itself. "And i knew from that moment, that I'll always love you" She whispered softly, as she looked up and found herself lost in Karan's eyes.

"I'll always love you" she said the same words again, just to reassure him.

Karan sighed. "O Meu Cantor, you knew, I kissed you, I mated with you, I Love you too" Karan said as he took Shilpa in his arms, as he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you" she smirked again saying, as she looked up from under his arms and begged for a kiss, as it came down harder than ever.

"O Meu Cantor, Mine, forever"

"What does it mean?" Shilpa asked. "I never asked Nina, cause I wanted to find it our myself, from your lips"

Karan smiled and hugged her closer. "My singer, O Meu Cantor, means My singer. You were made for me, your soul, your blood and your body. Mine. All My, O Meu cantor"

She smiled and hugged into him.

Written for KaSh heaven's 650 Celebration👏

Muah
xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I Wanted to tell you to post in the FF Section😃 but well you r more familiar with this forum than i do,so that OS Was bound to cme her😆

i already gave you a feedback on the OS Earlier on Heaven,but that was just a small feedback!
I SO WANTED,not onlyy me,i guess many of us...to see you write something on Vampire theme!

AND OMGGGG!KaSh as Vampires...wht could more thrilling,PLUS They would sure look hotter than hell🤪

As i started reading,i was imagining KSG on tht tree😳 like how Rob of Twilight sit on like a vampire...just tht stance is hot for me to imagine KSG🤣
and i was also imagining him with the pointed teeth🤣like evry vampires🤣
AAHHH! I Painted a sexy look of him with kinda spiky hair..unshavelled hairstly <3 and in BLACK!
HOT HOTTTTTTT! <3

SA!⭐️Like all super sexy model,can imagine her look super sexy!😍you described her so well at the beginning!

OMGGGGGGGG And loveeee the content,how you made KSG pin for her <3 Gosh..that dance was hell hot...you gave such an amazing detail😳 and the kiss...I LOVEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTT🤣IT WAS A HOT FF! Had to be one...bcz first its Swance writing,2nd bcz of KaSh in it,3rd bcz its vampire...KISS TO MANGTA HAI BOSS🤣

LOVEEE How you portrayed KaSh!they look a SIZZLING PAIR!FOREVER KaSh <3

Simply love ur writing skills,i think its there no need of me to put emphasis of how YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOME WRITER & MY FAVORITE🤗You r Swancy & i love all your work till now!
Iv read ur initials FFs as well...you were already good...and then i saw you grow as an awesome writer...its just too great!you r creative and fabulous!

PS:See how mny ppl put reserved....🤣🤣i hope they remmber to edit🤣

Edited by SPINKaShFanatic - 13 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...!😛

^^ah! you see...I am Speechless right now😛
😳

Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
amazing OS... kash are the hottest vampires ever ......loved the theme 😳 
-Cherry- thumbnail
People who have the word reserve lol, pleaseee comment dudes, hehe.
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

People who have the word reserve lol, pleaseee comment dudes, hehe.

***edited 😉

🤣
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KaShti-

***edited 😉

🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank God for that 🤣🤣🤣
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How do you do it di??

How do you write so perfectly. As if it is the most easiest thing in the world. You are flaw less and absolutely amazing. I read and adore every fic of yours. Your stories are marvelous and writing is beautiful. You make it seem so easy! Now I will shut up... I can talk for hours... And Congrats to Heaven!!