Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Aishu... Yooooo...mast raha. .....Cousins came to my place and had loads of fun with them...no official party as such...but maze aaye =D
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Deepika<3
I don't know you much but all I know is that all devotees of God are beautiful persons and so, I can surely say I am sure you're too.. And I hope to get know you better when I visit Mytho forum during holidays. =)
On Your Birthday, I want to wish you the world's happiness, love and luck. May
god give you everything you desire and may your life shine brighter
thanthe sun. I hope your life is always full of good things and may you
get all that you want 🤗

Hope you had a wonderful birthday. ..
Love, Anku<3

ps.- Sorry about the late wishes. Had no net =(

heyyyy thank you sooooo much dear...
Plz dont be sorry.... Wishes are not slaves of time...happpiiieeee to receive soooooo many blessings and wishes here.... Hey i guess we have talked earlier too...haina? ?? May be in the RSR nd RSK cc which we had before this forum.... M i right? If am not wrong you are also from Delhi and pursuing Law right? ;)
Sure i also have my examz in a couple of weeks but will be active in june...hope to talk to you again...:) :)
Thanks a lot once again!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am so sorry for being so late!
But but but.................
My best wishes are with you!
God bless you with all the happiness and success in life!
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!
🤗

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

heyyyy thank you sooooo much dear...
Plz dont be sorry.... Wishes are not slaves of time...happpiiieeee to receive soooooo many blessings and wishes here.... Hey i guess we have talked earlier too...haina? ?? May be in the RSR nd RSK cc which we had before this forum.... M i right? If am not wrong you are also from Delhi and pursuing Law right? ;)
Sure i also have my examz in a couple of weeks but will be active in june...hope to talk to you again...:) :)
Thanks a lot once again!

Aww! how sweet 🤗
OH YESSS!!! We DID talkkk.. o yessss! We had some wonderful chats.. about cricket too, right? Yes yes, we didd =D Sorry my memory is so bad LOL! But yours is TOO GOOD girl.. you even remember my city and course. WOW!! Amazinggg<33

I am def. waiting for June to talk to you again.. it will be great to catch up with you =)) Good luck for exams till then 
🤗

Take care,
Lots and lots of love, Anku
🤗