Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@ Pari di ....

baap re baap !!
hey bhagwaan  diiiiii .... you have reallyyyy made me speechless yaar ....
itni sari creations ????😲 and itni sari info. gather kari aapne ?? wwwwwooooooowwwww
seriouslyyyyy pooch rahi hu paarty kaha loge??? wwwoooowwww ek dum mazaaaaaa hi aagayaaaaaa !!sabse pehle toh woh calendar ..... omg !!! kaise kia??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
mujhe bhi batana ... bohot hi amazing concept hai .... upar se .... 😍 Yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .... 😍
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† uske upar se PURPLE color use kia aapne πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

OMG !!! paet puja ka saaman toh sabb mera fav hai .... specially last me nimboo paani ... gajjab !!! i love it .... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

JAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS??????????
oooohhhhhhhh bete kiiiiiiii.....
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
but ek baat toh maan ni padegi bhai ji .... aap is century ke Sherlock Holmes ho .... yaa fir Agatha Christie bolu ?? wwwwowoooooowwwww achaaaaaa achaaaa yeh CGM forum pe daala tha maine ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan haan mujhe hints toh mil rahe the jab apni update preview me #10 ke aage kuch nahi likh kar sirf aankh maar di thi aapne ... πŸ˜†
uske baad se itni excitement ho rahi thi ....wait nahi ho raha tha .....but all this is worth waiting ...
main 14th ko raat ko 12 baje cell se on aayi thi lekin tab thread nahi tha .... toh subah dekha tha .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahahaaaaaaaa thats D factor ... maine fav. cricketer nahi likha but u got the ans. 😳😳

haahahahaaaaa arey bad for wedding ?? khair koi baat nahi abhi koi scene bhi nahi hai aisa ...
pehle toh MM forum me mujhse bade log baithe hai unka BAND BAAJA BARAAT hoga ... hum toh bachche hai 😎

OMG!!!! itniiiii lambi list ???? yeh sab kon hai ??? 😲 maine peechle saat janamo me bhi kabhi inka naam nahi suna hoga ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but MORAL OF THE STORY :: 14th APRIL IS A FAMOUS DAY !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohhhh yessss a National Holiday ... dekho sabka bhala hua na ... πŸ˜†
ooooyyyyyeeeeeeeee hoyeeeeeee dekho zaraaaaaa celebs aaye hai mujhe wish karne ... waaahhh jiiiii waahhhh ...
awesome awesome ... awesome ... diiiii ... loving them soooooooooo much ...
bohot hi sundar creations hai sari ki sari ....
specially the calendar and the last greeting with Gurmeet's latest pic ..... wwwooooohhhhoooooo...
great !!!

arey waaaaahhhhh yeh ek dum mast hai !!
jhakkaaaaaaaas .....
mera dance kuch aisa hi hota hai .... 🀣

Happy Birthday
Deeps

I always wished for a Special Friend,
who'd be close to my heart...
It came
true when i met you!
On Your Special Day, I wish you may all ur dreams and wishes come true !!

πŸ˜ƒ Be Blessed
πŸ˜ƒ
thnks a lot diiiii ...
u have done sooooooo much ..
time is the most precious thing these days ...
and you spent soooooo much time and effort on organising all this ...thnks !! thnks !! thnks !! jitna kahu kam hai ...
def. u r a TRUE frnd !
i'll try my best to be there for for forever ... !!

LOVED EVERYTHING DI !!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
loads of love ...  πŸ€—

Deepika
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

deepika diiiii, i am finally back with ur gifts!πŸ€— sorry i took so long diiiii, but i really wanted to make something special for ur birthday so i made some avis too, and they took me some time.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

actually diii, my animation shop expired so i could not stack them.😭 im really sorry diii, im trying to download it again so ull plsss have to stack them urself or ask someone else, really sorry diii!

i hope u like the scenes i chose, their some of my favorites !!πŸ˜›

Dpka1415 thumbnail

@ Debi diii....

thank you sooooooooooooooo much di for your wishes ...
i really cherish the day when we first met on the CC and started sharing our thoughts,likes and dislikes .... its been a great journey with you .... hope it continue till eternity ...
thanks for sooooo many blessings and wishes .... and i am reallyyyy glad you like my creations ...
i alwayz love your comments in my gallery .... thanks a ton !

@ Gunia ...
awwww awwwww ... OMG!!
thank you soooooooo much dear sis ....
i am in love with the siggies you made for me ... and since its my bithday i am taking the liberty to request you something .... may I ?? i know i have the right ...πŸ˜†
believe me am not just saying this because its my birthday and you have made siggies for me .... but generally .... your work rocks !!
I am not able to take my eyes off the siggies you made .... they sooooooo magnetic i am stuck on them 😍
specially this one :

wwwwoooooowwww so my request is I know you love the old mytho shows .... but you try your hands on the new ones too .... i know you dont like them .... and ofcourse they can never replace the oldies but if not in ur regular updates i request u to allow us to request u once in a while the siggies from new mythos...
would love to see how they look in your style ... 😳

well its just a suggestion ... no compulsion at all ... completely understand ... and if u dont like it ... ignore it ... no justification .... main samjh sakti hu ... us case me hum fir oldies hi enjoy kar lenge as always ..... 😳😳😳

but Thnks a ton !!
loving them all .... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Dpka1415 thumbnail

😍😍😍😍😍😍
ohhhh myyyy godddd !!!
wwwwwoooooooooooowwwww Mina !!!
the gifts are just awesome dear ....
you chose one of my fav scenes .... beautifulllllllllll work dear....
thank you sooooooooo much sweetheart !!
will be adding the siggies in my slideshow asap ...
and omg !! u made awesome avis too  .... thank u soooooo much ....
no prob at all ... i'll stack them and will use them as well ...
lovelllyyyyyyy gifts dear ....
arey dont say sorry plzzzz ...
these gifts are worth waiting seriouslyyyy !!

Lots of love,
Deepika . 😳⭐️
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

😍
ohhhh myyyy godddd !!!
wwwwwoooooooooooowwwww Mina !!!
the gifts are just awesome dear ....
you chose one of my fav scenes .... beautifulllllllllll work dear....
thank you sooooooooo much sweetheart !!
will be adding the siggies in my slideshow asap ...
and omg !! u made awesome avis too  .... thank u soooooo much ....
no prob at all ... i'll stack them and will use them as well ...
lovelllyyyyyyy gifts dear ....
arey dont say sorry plzzzz ...
these gifts are worth waiting seriouslyyyy !!

Lots of love,
Deepika . 😳⭐️

thanx a lot diii, im so glad u like ur gifts !!!πŸ€— thank u so much diii, im sooo happy by ur comment!πŸ˜› thanx a lot for adding the cgs diii, and im glad u can stack them. it will make me feel less guilty, hehee.☺️ 

Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my turn πŸ˜†

Oyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee Deepsieeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ€—

Such a joy to be wishing you yaara, because you are such a joy yourself... I remember when we first chated in the MB/SK CC we had at JSK forum, you had posted the most GORGEOUS siggies of Draupadi from the vanvaas episodes with that drawing effect, and I was like OMG this girl is one of the greatest artists I've ever seen, how did she do that!!! 😲

As I got to know you better and better, I came to learn that you are not only one of the greatest artists but also one of the greatest people - you are soooooo lively and jolly. open-minded and flexible, spontaneous and versatile, and knowledgeable in the true sense - that is, seeing the best in everything and everyone as far as possible -  that I feel honored to have you as one of my bestest buddies - on IF and even otherwise πŸ€—

OMG!!!! ooooyyyyyyyyeeeeeee yaaaarrrraaaaa kya batau itni zyada tareef sunke mann garden garden ho gaya mera .... hahahahahaaaaa
thank you sooooooo much dear .... i too feel soooooooooooooooo lucky and blessed that i met you and other mytho buddies .... believe me before i got to know that something like IF or fan pages for these all time fav mytho serials exist ,.... i used to thing i m a kind of outdated person as i love watching these mytho stuff.... love reading diff. stories about mytho.
when my friends on the other hand loved watching latest bollywood stuff .... WWF or something or the other ... though i also love other things like Cricket... bollywood... television shows but my frnds generally used to say tu abhi bhi bachchi hai ... abhi bhi MB nd Ramayan dekhti hai hum bachpan me dekhte the .... gussa aata tha bohot ....
lekin when i joined IF i came to know there are sooooooo many others who share the same wavelengths of mind with me...
i have learnt alot here from all you guyz.... i wish hum mil sakte ....
khair koi baat nahi ... God bless IF !!
hum yaha hi mil lenge ....
arey haan woh draupadi wali siggy k bare me ek baat btau ... woh maine initial days me banai thi corel pe ... sahi se aata nahi tha corel mujhe ... kuch random effects use karke woh ban gai ... leking my bad luck ... uske baad mujhe yaad hi nahi aaya maine kya kya use kia tha ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
i know thats reallyyyy silllyyyyyy

ahahhahaaaaaaa mujhe khud hasi aati hai .... lol ...
may be i came into dis world so that we can start our frndship ...
such a pure soul that siggy is !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So here's wishing you a birthday filled with blessings and many more such birthdays to come, so that you can continue to spread smiles and laughs all around and help put the 'Masti' in Mytho Masti πŸ˜‰ God bless hun, we all love you very very much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lolz rasoi department looks well taken care of, even my ghar ka cuisine is represented thanks to the tag on the paani puri pic πŸ˜† So I'm gonna move right onto the gifts... hope ya like, tried to come up with text for the Yuvi one that applies to both him and you - whaddaya think, champ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OMG !!! both these siggies are beyond awesome ...
heyyyyy u used my fav texture on the first one .... just love the way u blend the pics and give the ancient look to them.... 😍

ooooohhhhhhhh goshhhhh ...
loving this yuvi's siggyyyyyy like anythng ..... achaa ji woh shipment yaha use hua???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thank you sooooooooooooo much dear !!
lovelyyyyyyyyy gifts ... lovelllyyyyyyy msg ....
Love u soooooooooo much πŸ€—

Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Belated Birthday Wishes, dear friend...

Hope you had a wonderful day...

Many more happy returns...

aanchalarora26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
  πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

OMG !!!! finallllyyyyyy u r on IF ....yyyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyy ⭐️⭐️⭐️

@Everyone ::

hey folks ! she's my cousin and the biggest Arhan Behl fan ever.... 😳😳😳
i gave her the link of this thread .... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Aanchal ...

bete padhai kar le .... teri mummy ne mujhe maarna hai ...
fb kam tha jo IF pe bhi aagai hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OYE DEEPU THNXXXX FOR Introducing........ πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜†
biggest ⭐️ ARHAAN BEHLL'S ⭐️ FAN....!!!! πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ˜ƒ     πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ˜ƒ 
N YAA MAI KABHI KABHI TOHHH I-F PE AA HI JAATI HUN.....!!!!! πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜‰     πŸ˜‰     πŸ˜‰
EHHEHE JAA RHI HUN PADHNE....!!!!! πŸ˜Š 
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

DEEPIKA DI
Wish you a very very blessed Birthday
& all your dreams may come true
❀️❀️Love you ❀️❀️

thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much swetheart !!
reallyyyy made my day ... no no ... my up coming year actuallyyyyy! !!
yyyyaaaaayyyyy ....

Love u dear !! πŸ€—
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

happy b'day deepika many many happy returns of the day!!

thank you sooooo much dear !! 😳😳