Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry for jumpin in and wasting a spot...but i had to do this for my jyoti behena....

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee behena.........Maan araha hai tumhare kamre mainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sambhalna🤣🤣

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MSK going to meet Jyoti  at night????😍

Jyo yeh main kya sunn rahi hon?? what are you doing with MSK??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye Jyoti when did you audition for GHSP.....bataya bhi nahi....😛😆😆....chalo now you are officially MSK's Jyoti.....😉😆
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo - u r (in)famous 🤣🤣🤣

so who is Deep😈 🤣

@All - sorry cant spam tonight 😆 i havent slept at all so will crash early tonight 😳 if i wake up early enuf .. i'll spam with the westerners and early-rising easterners 🤣

good night 🤗🤗🤗
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One should rise in love not fall............. Maan

A burnt child dreads fire.............. Geet

Simple i hated Tej........ the way he treats his wife........... not done........ it was brutal........... No self respect........... Geet left her home in the name of self respect and here her care taker treats his wife as some  inferior thing some scum............

Creatives are stretching this seperation to the elastic limit.......... if it this delicate thread braks then everything ll go oblivion......... or do the creatives want to settle score........ as Maan insulted Geet........ So now Maan should be equally insulted........

Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bahut saare log soch rahe honge ki main Geet ke liye itna sab kuch kyon kar raha hu. Mera sirf yehi kehna hai - 

Mein chup chaap sa tha
Mujhe bolna sikaya Geet ne

Mein Udaas sa tha
Mujhe hasna sikaya Geet ne

Mein har din zindagi se haar raha tha
Mujhe zindagi jeena sikaya Geet ne

Mein gham mein dooba hua tha
Mujhe khushi doondna sikaya Geet ne

Mein ek jeeta jaata machina tha
Mujhe Insaan banaya Geet ne

Ab jab usko meri jarooth hai, toh mein yeh sab kyon na karu uske liye. Aakhir, meri zindagi ki har cheez jo maine rakti hai, woh mujhe usi se toh mila hai....

- Maan Singh Khurana

This is slightly off context, but when we knew that a track was being conceived where Dev would come back to haunt Maan and Geet's life, we discussed to no end about which movie track the resultant new track would follow. Today, when I see their position I am reminded of Jab We Met. Even in the movie, a bubbly cheerful girl taught a rich young lad how to live. And eventually, when she was surrounded by darkness, the same lad helped her find brightness again and re-introduced her to herself, the self that she had lost. And now, Maan is trying to do the same. 

Ofcourse, I am ignoring all the senseless Dev, daadi, Tej, NE's  😡and the lovable Pammi, Lucky while I say this. I only have Maaneet in my mind while I bring this comparison in stories and no one else. Haan !
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Their is a limit to everything......... Right now MSK is doing everything to rebuilt their realtion....... Geet is adamant......

Insulting someone so that the ballon of ego deflates is weird........ It is getting now beyond me........

Geet has seemingly turn into a cry baby........  She cant see her Maan like this but she ll not do any thing to rebuilt......... but ll cry......... or am i bit hasty..............🤔

Basically todays episode confiused me............😕
Edited by Arwenish - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Dev is not needed in Amritsar if he goes there then who will do ghapla in KC?🤔

Tej is getting on nerves due to his upper hand attitude😡 dude, get back to earth. 😡 you are an earthling and not God😡 

Jyoooooooooooooo, you are phamous🤣 Your Deepak is coming to meet you, clad in over size turban🤣 

Geet needs new wardrobe🤓 And she needs to change the style of dupatta draping. 😊I think now that she is not pregnant anymore, so there is no need to show her dupatta draping almost whole front. 😊 May be she can start taking it the way she used to do during office sequence. 😊

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All playing with my delicate phillings😭😭

Jyoti is pati-vrata patni..her name is only associated with her Satish and no XYZ including MSK can b associated with Jyoti☺️☺️...

Waise I guess there is symbolism why my name came in today's epi...mayb the much awaited tabela associated with my name is coming now😈🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel for my chota bhai Satish now!  Jyoti yeh kya ho raha hai!  Deepak kaun hai re!  🤣🤣