That was too sikk 
wen da nxt part cmin
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinrul143

That was too sikk 

wen da nxt part cmin

ill upload it today i too thought this one was a little bit boring but the next one u'll love it dear :)
Ranvir will fight fr ragini :)
sihame thumbnail
this 6th chapter was horrible and borring i think i hope the 7th one will be better :) ill update it in few minutes
sihame thumbnail

It's now the end of the afternoon b/w 4 and 5pm Ragini and sadhna are going back to their houses and Ranvir and Alekh are going to his house.

-Alekh you are sure your parents aren't here till sunday ?

-Yes i am

-Good..............and sadhna will come tonight?

-If Ragini will come then sadhna will 2 but is Ragini coming ??

-She told me she will see ........... she isn't sure

-Ragini are you going to Alekh's party tonight ?

-I don't know maybe ... and u ?

-I think we will have a lot of fun and moreover i didnt go to any parties since a long time

-Sadhna these days im really tired i want to sleep early today

-Please Rag come with me i dnt want to go all alone , ull love it im sure

-are you sure said ragini with a cute smile

-Yes i am come on .. and this Alekh is really vey Handsome

-Ohoooo so im coming for you and she began to advancing to the house's door see you at 8pm

-Ok 8pm and sadi left for her house

Ranvir and Alekh are making the arrengements for the party and Ranvir thought of prevent his mother that he will stay at alekh's place tonight

he took the phone and type his mother's number

"It's ringing" he said to alekh

and his mom pick up the phone

-Allo ?

-Allo ma im callingyou to tell you tonight im satying at alekh's place

-ok and when willl you be back at home ?

-Ma im sleeping here

-Okkk beta so tommorow morning at the 1st hour promise me ull be here .

-Sure Ma i promise you

-Ok beta have a good night

-Love u mom take care sweet dreams

-love u 2

and he hang up the call

-So let's make the party

-Yesss

Ragini is getting ready she is choosing what she'll wear tonight she is hesitating b/w 2 dress one blue bustier and the other pink. She decide to wear the blue one and leave her hair on her shoudlers .

Sadhna is outside she's wearing a red dress both of them are gorgeous

-Waoo Rag you are so beautiful

-Ooooo Thank you sadi ............ U r seriously gorgeous in this red dress.

-Not more than you baby

"Owwww thank you but we both are sexy no one is hotter than us " and they took each other in arms and rag continu

-Dear we have to go if we don't to be late

-Yes let's make the party

And they left for alek's house

we are now back at alekh's home

Alekh and ranvir are on the dance floor with 2 girls and Ragini and sadhna are in front of the gate.These boys are talking together

-Do you think they will come asked Ranvir

-I don't know but i hope yes .......hey Ranvir let's dance we have 2 gorgeous women with us

-Yes let's dance ..... butif they see us what will they think ?

-they will be jealous and it's good ..... Hey you dear whats your name and he kissed her hand

-Im kathrina and you ?

-Im Alekh and he is Ranvir and who is this beautiful girl with you ?

-She is divya

"Oh Divya would you like to dance with me ?"asked alekh

-Yes sure

-And you Ranvir dance with Kathrina

"Yes Of course " and Ranvir smiled and took her hand and they went to dance

Then Ragini and sadhna came and saw them with these girls dancing laughing ....

sadhna said to Ragini "come with me we will dance together leave them with these girls" and they moved to the table their was a pink drink they thought it was a strawberry juice but it was a ponch in  wich they mixed alchool they both took some glasses. few time later they were drank and 2 guys to invite them but they werenr ranvir and alekh .

"heybeaytu" said the 1st one to Ragini

"hey h ru ?" replied Ragini

-fine would you like to dance with me ?

"-Yes of course" and they left on the dance floor and began to dance sadhna and the other guy followed them. Few metters away there are ranvir and alekh they both didnt notice that there are ragini and sadhna. the 2 gorgeous gils are dancing and laughing loudly, that's at this moment that Ranvir noticed them he saw this boy putting his hand on Ragini hip he thought he was becoming crazy and moreover he is schoked to see Ragini letting him do that he didnt saw that she was drank. So he left Kathrina and began to walk in ragini's directionand he think he is finally arriving in front of her someone is blocking his way. When he finnally arrived where ragini was supposed to be he only find sadhna on the ground she fainted and the guy with her ran away when he saw Ranvir , this one called Alekh and said him to take Sadhna inside:

-Alekh take sadhna inside please

-Yes of course ill take her iin my parents house there she will sleepin silent but where are you going ?

"im going to look after Ragini  she was with sadhna and she disapeared" and he run to look after her. He is asking to everyone if they sa a girl wearing a blu dress and unfortunatly they all replied no. After few minutes he heard someone yelling he didnt recogonize the voice but he decide to go and chek. He arrived behinf the house there was a big tree a lime tree , a big garden ....this guy blocked ragini on the tree. Ranvir saw her he saw Ragini yelling and crying this guy tried to kiss her Ranvir felt like killing this one Ranvir runed to him catch him and slapped him the boy tried to punch Ranvir but he caught his arm so he didnt touch but Ranvir had a reflex and punch him the boy fell on the ground and he kicked him on the belly he bend on him and pull his hair he told him this sentance ' if you are triying to approach her again ill be here and this time ill not just bit you but ill  kill you understood?"

The boy didnt want to reply so he just moved his head as a ok

Ranvir lifted Ragini inside she looked at him at his eyes and she kissed him on the cheek before fainting. He brought her in Alekh's parents' room he put her next to sadhna and sat near from her ragini sleep on his hips he was caresing her hair.

-We can't bring them at their houses in this state Alekh

-they can stay here , they can sleep in my parent's room

-ok ill call my mom and tell her that im going back at home tonight

-No Ranvir you can sleep here in our friend's room

-Ok

-Now ill end the party it causes us a lot of problems tonight

–Yes i think you should

-Yes i think you should end this party right u can go ill follow you in few minutes just need the time to find somethhing wich will replace my hip for her head

Alekh smiled and said "ok"and he left the room

Ranvir put Ragini'head on a pillow and kisse her on forhead then he left the room and switched off the light .
Edited by sihame - 13 years ago
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Siham. You know after seeing 7th chapter now i want next one. Because I want to see the reaction of our Ragini and Sadhna.. So please update the next one ok.
sonas1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sihame lovely update really I too waiting for Ragini and Sadhana's reaction. So please update it soon dear.
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonas1

Sihame lovely update really I too waiting for Ragini and Sadhana's reaction. So please update it soon dear.

OWww thank you dear ull see tonight 😊❀️
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: SLavanyaa

Wow wonderful update dear.

Thank you
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_mishra

Wow Siham. You know after seeing 7th chapter now i want next one. Because I want to see the reaction of our Ragini and Sadhna.. So please update the next one ok.

I'll but maybe tommorow cause today i'm busy πŸ˜” but will try πŸ˜ƒ
kinrul_jan09 thumbnail
πŸ‘luv u shaim it was wawooooooo dear,luved d prty prt alot,me 2 like evry1 wants 2 knw rag's reaction ,update soon,can't wait nwπŸ˜‰