KinrulRagvir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyyy Guys i saw Deepa FF about Ragvir n i wanted to do mine 2 😃😃😃😃😃 So guys here i come with a new story for our fabulous ragvir

One Boy Ranvir Rajvansh
One girl Ragini sharma
the 2 richest family in india who can't see each other
one love
i think u understood the concept of my FF

This is my promo video
Ill upload the fist part sathurday or next week hope ull all like it ❤️

Edited by KinrulRagvir - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinrulRagvir thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinrulRagvir

Heyyyy Guys i saw Deepa FF about Ragvir n i wanted to do mine 2 😃😃😃😃😃 So guys here i come with a new story for our fabulous ragvir

One Boy Ranvir Rajvansh
One girl Ragini sharma
their family r the richest families in india but they can't see each other
one love
i think u understood the concept of my FF

This is my promo video
Ill upload the fist part sathurday or next week hope ull all like it ❤️

KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love Tha Promo!!!!!!!!!!
Cnt Wait Till U Update!!!!!!!!
KinrulRagvir thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinshukKiDewani

Love Tha Promo!!!!!!!!!!

Cnt Wait Till U Update!!!!!!!!

Thank u darling im writing it right now :D
KinrulRagvir thumbnail

Ragvir fanfic

I decide to upload it tonight i have been inspired 😊 

Ragini is a young woman , dreamy girl she isnt believing in love but who know maybe one day someone will take her heart ? she is  Kaushalya and prakashand Sharma's daughter they have one of the biggest company in India but the problem is tht they have some concurence n the most dangeous is the Rajvansh company ....

Ranvir is a man handsome trusting love at 100% he is the unique son of the Rajvansh family. His mother vasu really loves him and isnt able to see him away from him for a long time , his father is the director of Rajvansh industry, he is trying to ruin the sharmas .

Maybe there r some problems b/w inderjeet and prakashand ?? who know

1st chapter

Ragvir First meeting

High school

Ragini is studying at mumbai univesity.

Ragini is walking in the coridor she is at her phone talking with her best friend sadhna "No Sadhna seriously what are u saying how can i jst dream to stay away from you ?" n sadhna replied " u jst cant im ur life" n both laughed then without seeing him she fell on the floor on him (of course lol) she stood up n said sorry, he was schoked her beauty stunned him she was wearing a pink dress

, he had smile on his face he stayed on the floor n watching her gleaving the corridor. His friend alekh came n asked him why he was on the floor n Ranvir replied

- I met her , Alekh i saw her

-Who ?

-This girl , i do not know her name but waooooO i nevr saw that

Ragini still talking with sadhna said

-OMG ull never believe me i fell on a boy LoL

-and how was he ?

-Sadhna !!! I didnt even saw his face

-Come on can't you share it with me ?

-i prommes you sadhna i didnt saw him !!!!

-Ok !! calm down

Ragini cut her convo with sadhna and is going to eat at the cafeteria witha ll her friends

Ranvir is also going to the cafeteria and he saw her he stand up n was parlised what should he do let her go or take his hand ???? she is here at few metters from him what is he gonna do he took his hand and he is pulling her to him ..

She is stunned she didnt recogonize him . she is not saying a single word so he open his mouth but no words comes out nothing so he took a breath but he did not know what to say so he told her

"- U pushed me on the floor but u didnt apoligise.

-What who  r u ?

-This isnt important u didnt apologises when he pushed me on the floor

-R u kidding me i said you sorry

-No u didnt !

-I do not have time for that so im sorry ..... Bye !"

This was the best journey of his life, he talked to her but he remeber something he didnt know her name ? what will he do will he see her again ?? Of course they are in the same University

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...plz continue
KinrulRagvir thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

nice update...plz continue

of course ill 😊😊❤️
KinrulRagvir thumbnail
Im nt here tommorow so here is the 2nd second chapter

Chapter 2

When Ragini left ranvir she was going to her friend sat and ate she was choked by what happened . this boy she think she already saw him but where ? she isn't able to remeber him so she didn't bother herself about that. She joked with her friends and when she finished to eat she stand up she took her stuffs and left the cafeteria.

Ragini is now on the car park she is looking for her car keys , but during she is doing that a car is advancing the person who is driving the car is drunk so he isn't knowing what he is doing. Ranvir is coming too on the car park cause he also finished his day he is choked by what is happening the car continu to coming n ragini can't find her key so he is runing and pushed her on the road the car accelerate. Ragini is lying on the ground and  bleeding at head but she is fine , Ranvir is on her and looking at her face. They didnt left each other eyes , but after few minutes Ragini faints so Ranvir lift her to his car and brought her to hospital.

When they arrived to hospital and the doctor is taking Ragini to make a Radiography. After few time the man came back to Ranvir and tells him that she is totaly fine she was just choked by the event and she need some rests.

When ranvir goes to her room he asked her

-So what's ur name

She looked at him and wait then replied .....

-Ragini and you ?

-Ranvir

-Ranvir Rajvansh ?

-Yes why

-I'm Ragini Sharma

-You are Joking ?

-No

-I'm sorry i have to go .......... Bye Take care of yourself

And he left Ragini was looking by the window and was crying

What happened to her ?? is she feeling something for Ranvir ??

KinrulRagvir thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinrulRagvir

Im nt here tommorow so here is the 2nd second chapter

Chapter 2

When Ragini left ranvir she was going to her friend sat and ate she was choked by what happened . this boy she think she already saw him but where ? she isn't able to remeber him so she didn't bother herself about that. She joked with her friends and when she finished to eat she stand up she took her stuffs and left the cafeteria.

Ragini is now on the car park she is looking for her car keys , but during she is doing that a car is advancing the person who is driving the car is drunk so he isn't knowing what he is doing. Ranvir is coming too on the car park cause he also finished his day he is choked by what is happening the car continu to coming n ragini can't find her key so he is runing and pushed her on the road the car accelerate. Ragini is lying on the ground and  bleeding at head but she is fine , Ranvir is on her and looking at her face. They didnt left each other eyes , but after few minutes Ragini faints so Ranvir lift her to his car and brought her to hospital.

When they arrived to hospital and the doctor is taking Ragini to make a Radiography. After few time the man came back to Ranvir and tells him that she is totaly fine she was just choked by the event and she need some rests.

When ranvir goes to her room he asked her

-So what's ur name

She looked at him and wait then replied .....

-Ragini and you ?

-Ranvir

-Ranvir Rajvansh ?

-Yes why

-I'm Ragini Sharma

-You are Joking ?

-No

-I'm sorry i have to go .......... Bye Take care of yourself

And he left Ragini was looking by the window and was crying

What happened to her ?? is she feeling something for Ranvir ??

Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yet another FF of ragvir, sooooo nice. I guess all ragvir fans have become very active.
Good good.

It's very nice ,please do continue.waiting for the next chapter .