Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rach1

Great post Wafah. Agree with all your observations. I am totally enjoying this ping pong game. As you said, today was Runjhuns day, she kept scoring leaving Guddu confused every step of the way. I think tomorrow probably will be his turn to make a few points leaving her confused. This is getting better by each passing day. This is what I call total entertainment👏, loving it. 

@bold: yup!!! I was thinking about that exact same thing, today afternoon ....while driving.👏
(Not to say, totally consumed by Guddu and Runjhun all the time)😆
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great topic wafah and definitely it's not Guddu who's only changing it's Runjhun too....
todays episode was very good(well all episodes are good LOL) Runjhun always had an answer to whatever Guddu did or said...love Gunjhun, can't even say how fun it will be when we see them in love
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PRnerd

So guys feel free to add to this convo between G and R

R I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed
G Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself. 
R Don't be so humble - you are not that great.
G Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.  
R You have a right to your opinions.  I just don't want to hear them.
G Why be so difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible? 
R Sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma. 
G I can tell you are lying, your lips are moving...

WOW  !!! ... Fifi .... this ought to be in a thread of it's own .. .... Awesomly hilarious !!!!!

I nearly missed this ! 

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gardes

So'..  I have yet to watch the show, but let me impart my knowledge and observations (I hope you recognize the sacrifice I have made today so you can learn).

WOW ...Gardes .... WOW ....

This ought not to be buried in another discussion ...... It def merits a thread all of its own !! 

After all there are quite a few maidens here who would benefit from these gems of wisdom ..... no, I'm not teasing  😆..... it's true .... all girls on the threshold of matrimony should read this ! 👍🏼

Loved the way you describe the dynamics in an Indian marriage ..... and even today ... not much has changed ..... it is the same in all families except few 'cosmopolitan' ones !

Loved the way you describe the blessing for the newly weds .... egging them to produce 'grands & great-grands' just minutes after the wedding is over  !! 🤣 ..... this is soooo true .....

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is getting interesting day by day...........They both are changing but they themselves cannot notice that........I think ......when they will start loving each other........a third person will come and say............it looks like you are in love with someone......they will talk to themselves ...........When I fall in love ????....I have no idea.......thats why I dont wanted to leave her/him....and I am feeling sad

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all for your responses...

What I wanted to say in my post was that women wrote the book on psychology long before Freud appeared on the scene.  😉

Men are like an open book and women are more complex and learn survival skills in the womb.  This training continues long after they leave the womb.  While men are adjusting their collars and bragging about their superiority from rooftops, woman have learned to stay under the radar and still played men like a piano!  😆

That is exactly what we saw yesterday.  Such dynamics of a newly married couple - trying to understand and adjust to each other, and to top it, married due to unusual circumstances!  👏😆
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bee5

Some of the lines you write, Wafah, they just touch my heart-strings ....
Not sure if it is only me?! Really! I mean it.....👏

I don't know what more to write ... I am totally at loss for words. Just plain agree to what you write! 👏

Thank You Bee as always....🤗