FF- Aehem Modi reunites with Gopi

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Part 1

It had been a year Aehem and Gopi marriage was still frozen, and the only thing was hatred in between them, aehem hated gopi, and gopi had started to ignore him and hate him( she still loves him madly), gopi hating him was just a pretense. That night they had an argument which Gopi was doing her ji... voh.. but she was high on bhang that night as rashi deliberately gave it again to her.

Only one talk had happened between them that night,

"Ahemji, why are you always very angry. Do you know it is not good for your health."

You are not good for my health he spoke.

His nostrils flaring his mannerism, his lion face was making it more scarier than before,grinding teeths, made Gopi feel frightened and lowered her face.

Gopi just looked at him, glaring at his face in a shocked way thinking,Me not good for your health, oh wow, another excuse for me to leave and lowered her head again turning her back towards him and went to the wardrobes and opened them up.

Aehem just went to sleep, but Gopi, she was packing her clothes in a bag, and went outside the room. She went downstairs, looking at every corner twice before she left the house, but what could she do, she had been treated like a servant in this house, cooking in morning and night serving people in the modi house and a khadoos husband who can't stand a sight seeing me, so whats the point in her staying in this house where there no respect for her.

She also had found out koki brought her home so that she can keep her in her thumb and do whatever she wants with it. That was now 2 people who had been using me, its unbelievable. She went downstairs and went to the temple and prayed to give her strength to fulfill what she was about to do. She went outside and closed the door.

She walked in the middle of the road. It was breezy, raining, and thunder all happening at the same time. She was walking in the middle of the road. All in a shock wondering what to do. But she wanted to find her family. They were at another part in india, but where. She remembered she had a brother named akashdeep. But she was confused as do they even exist.

Cars passing by her, horning, people screaming telling her to move, but she couldn't hear, but suddenly a car comes driving fast justs hits her and she just meets with a accident. A girl called Isha, didn't know what to do. She picked her up with her sister Kamini, slowly put her in the back seat and sat down.

They drove off and went to their house. They quickly called out Akashdeep, Vishal and chanchal to help them take her inside. They took her and kamini took her bag inside, and called the doctor. The doctor checked her out as outside in the main hall they were checking her bag to see who she was and saw a old picture of them with their lost daughter Tamanna.

They was shocked as how does this girl have this picture and sees more pictures of them with Tamanna. The doctor had come out and says: she is fine now, she weak and need rest, severe injury on her head so she will feel a bit dizzy when she wakes up.

Akashdeep, Kamini, Vishal, Chanchal and Isha goes into the room where Gopi was with their parents, and took the bag with them and put it beside the bed. Their mother sat beside her, checking her temperature as it was high. She gradually sees her waking up so told Kamini to bring her food.

Gopi wakes up, feeling dizzy, and looks at everyone and couldn't recognize anyone except when she looks at their mother. She just glared at her in shock, and she took out the picture and spoke: how do you have this picture? And who are you? And you are in this state?

Gopi was shocked, she couldn't believe her family was in front of her. She spoke out: tamanna, tamanna is my name, and the girl in that picture is me. They looked shocked. Kamini dropped the food on the floor, and was shocked to see her older sister back after 15 years. I left that home as i had enough, they have used me enough and cannot tolerate it now, not until Aehem changes i won't go back.

Gopi who couldn't think of anything else but Aehem and how he would be, put her head in her mother lap and started to cry, and told them everything as what had happened.

They all were shocked. Vishal and Akashdeep was very angry and began to teach her lessons of basic grammer, maths and english. They wasn't ready to forgive that woman, urmila shah who had ruined her life, and they forgave Aehem as he was in a difficult situation of accepting what person, his wife or Anita. So they kept quiet for a few days.A few days had been passed, the situation was still same.

The Modi was tensed as where would Gopi have gone, She left everything, jewellery, expensive clothes, makeup, shoes, everything and just took her old clothes with her and some of the photos, and album of her wedding.

Aehem who was on the other hand, relaxed, as she was finally out of his life but his inner self started to taunt him every second when he was alone. He was getting annoyed and on his nerves. But what could he do, he can't avoid his inner feelings at all.

The modi had searched, each and every corner of Rajkot, Rajpal Nagar, but they couln't find her. Rashi was shocked that her sister had left her all alone in this mansion to serve them and how will she handle alone. She was annoyed. She was changing totally. She had ignored her mother totally.

She broke her phone so she doesn't be in touch with her mother. Her relationship had become successful with Jigar and started to romance.

At the Kapoor parivaar, Tamaana was getting more and more confident each day, gradually she was getting used to her family. She had started to eat delicious food from her mother, but she forbidden her to food as she wants to cook from now on. One secret lies in that family. They were mixed Punjabi and gujrathis. Tamana father was a gujrathi and mother was from a punjabi background. However Tamanaa did not tell anyone.

Tamana was a quick learner, she was getting nightmares. She cried at night as she was missing her in laws. But what could she do, Aehem hadn't accepted her from his heart but she left it to her kanha ji, to sort things out.

Day by day the modi lost hope, they stopped searching for gopi and went back to their old routine. Rashi was missing her sister a lot. Kinjal had turned pregnant. She had accepted dhawal, and moved out of that shanty house Rajpal Nagar away from that woman.

--------------------

Gopi had reunited with her parents, and brother and sisters. From now on her name will be changed to tamanna. So don't get confused. Will Aehem find out where she had gone. Will he regret with his decision? what will his inner self do? will Tammana ever coe back to his life? How will he react to her when he sees she had changed? will he ever accept her once again with his heart melted and start to love her? That for all of you to think.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i lke very much.  but  how did urmil get gopi in the first place
-GayabCat- thumbnail
kidnap, in childhood.
top secret don't telll anyone, still to be mentioned anjula πŸ˜†
Princess_Lily thumbnail
Hi

I love the story. Please continue.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Ayesha for the FF.

But you need to change the name because "Aham Modi falls in love" is Bee's FF's name. 

Two FFs with the same name will be confusing for everyone.

Thanks!
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

thanks Ayesha for the FF.

But you need to change the name because "Aham Modi falls in love" is Bee's FF's name. 

Two FFs with the same name will be confusing for everyone.

Thanks!

ooops forgot, now changed it.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the new name  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
-GayabCat- thumbnail

2-

After 4 months has passed, Aehem had started to miss her incredibly. He hadn't had this feeling before, never with Anita but he prayed to god to get gopi back to him. Tamanna had started to pick up everything, every small thing which she never knew before.

She also started to go to Akashdeep and Vishal office to help them out. She had been given the post to check out every file before it had been delivered to her brothers, also she was keeping an responsibility of owning a restaurant named under her, with the help of her 3 sisters chanchal, Isha and kamini.

They started to organize the restaurant while the 2 brothers were working in office, keeping everything up to date until their father doesn't come. Vishal had a meeting with Aehem Modi due to the business meeting they previously had. He goes to meet him and starts his meeting with him and got the contract. He stood up, shook hands, and turned around. He stopped. He turned back and saw his family where gopi was sitting in the middle, spoke out tamana, in this picture, how do you know here, as he spoke to Aehem.

Aehem turns around and saw him asking about Gopi, and spoke: she is my wife. Vishal stood there listening to him and spoke: thats my sister, and how can she be your wife if she is living with us in my house.

Aehem had got a shock, and told him to sit down and vishal told him everything as what had happened since childhood, how she had been separated, how she had been kidnapped by Urmi, kept as a servant and do all the household chores, and the day how she had been whipped by urmi a lot of times when she never had done anything wrong and always had carried out everything perfect, she still had those whips she had that time, how she got married to you, how urmi and rashi used her so that he can get angry and then all the things happened until she left the house and came back to us after meeting with an accident. He also mentions that she doesn't go to sleep, misses him, cries a lot, still get whipped by urmi when she goes to her house and want to go back home to you. Aehem who unfortunately was in anger, thinking how can he do all this, and hurt her. He was horrified of what he heard about rashi and urmi of what he had been doing to them. He wanted to meet her but he thought his mother will not like it as she hated her as he did in the past, as he doesn't know the reason but she doesn't want them to be together and gopi to get pregnant. His inner self had started to threaten him:

What did you think she will come back to you, to a man who doesn't even care for her?

A man who had been shared by another girl as they had loved each other before got married.

He told the inner self to shut up, and ignored it as he was regretting what he had done. He went home, taking Vishal number and ignores his mother, as she was at fault for ruining his life and separating them. He was angry at himself. He knew he had to bring her back but how, he had to get romantic, joker as he was before. He had to be how jigar was.

Slowly he started to change himself. Tamana had found out vishal had met aehem and started to ask how he was, and more, but he interrupted and said he misses you and wants you back and he will give you time to think about it before coming back home.

----------------------->

Thats all for today, i know its not long enough, i will try and make it longer the next time i update it 
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx ayesha once again..where does the brilliant bundle of ideas come from may i know..thanx again
-GayabCat- thumbnail
i dunno where i get them from, whenever i listen to music then they come