About Shiju leaving d show

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't want Shiju 2 leave d show as she is d best.If Behenein is getting over in may what's d need of a replacement in d last moment?If Shiju wants 2 leav d show telling tht there is no growth in her charac,thats stupid.Her's is d charac which has lots of shades & has d capacity to show her potential.I feel Purva's charac does'nt hav much growth.She has nothing much 2 do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love Smriti very much however I also love Purva very much  too. I love the fact that these women are so different from each other and there is so much history and depths between these two women. 

But I think Purva's part had come to an end now, since she got her happy ending although I love her, because she plays the big part in the show. Only recently she is not shown as much in the series but that may be because her part had finished.

All I can say is that I hope Smriti does not leave, but it is a shame that the actress does not share the same view as we audience have. And if the rumours are true then I am surprised about her behaviour because I honsetly cant imagine her doing that. But it shows that you dont know how the actors and actresses are really like outside the set and their characters.

To be fair, if the rumours are true, then it must be hard for the production house to put up with her everyday since they would have to live with that tense atmosphere all the time during work  possibility it will affect the entrie cast and crew. That is unhealthy. I loved drama and I am planning to study drama as my further education. My tutor always says that  good teamwork is key to the success.

I dont know what going to happen... But I am gald you have brought this topic up. 😊
Edited by Charmgirl2141 - 13 years ago
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if she leaves this show, then Iam defo quiting watching this show.