Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
gud one nafisa... i wish... Ahem caught urshi red handed in serial tooo...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kav88

nafisa that was very nice...really enjoyed it a lot especially the part when nani and koki hit them with slippers that was hilarious...everything was good...

the chappal beating had me in fits of laughter too, but i tried to make it all funny and even Aham was cracking jokes about Rashi being a ghost. Giving Rashi the Gopi treatment from Jigar at the end too had me falling over laughing...I think in the serial the two brothers should learn from each other or do a complete personality transfer (Aham be more like Jigar as Gopi is the good wife, and Jigar be like Aham as his wife is the one that needs to be brought out of control, as she is too much led by her mothers want for wealth)....as they wifes deserve these type of husbands. Thanks for the compliment Kavya.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

gud one nafisa... i wish... Ahem caught urshi red handed in serial tooo...

thanks for the compliment Sam........me too i felt that way, what's the use of Gopi going down the well, with no Kinjal and Dhawal on the scooter watching in the background (they promised Kinjal will be sticking like glue to Urmila, why does Urmi give giving her the slip, did she run away through bathroom windown again...πŸ˜†) Also as Aham is now becoming softer towards Gopi, I thought why doesn't he pay more attention as to what's happening at home and follow them to rescue his naive wife.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Nafisa, Wishful thinking!  *big sigh*

LOVED IT!!!!

thanks Shelly, wishful thinking about Aham coming to the rescue of his naive wife, i know these CV's have a remit to drag this love story as much as possible.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simibrar1990

@ nafisa....dear keep it up....nice story...good thoughts to make a story and see long gohem story good job......πŸ‘πŸΌ good hard work.......πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Simi, i was really tired after writing it it was getting longer and longer (but I had fun writing it as I was laughing whilst doing it), but before i was really bored and that's why suggested playing chinese whispers, but ended up doing half the hardwork myself, it was just me and Ayesha playing, next time Simi you should join us okay. 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nafisa!

You are GREAT!

And so this is OS!

TOOO good!

WOW!
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Nafisa that fantastic & highly entertaining πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Nafisa!

You are GREAT!

And so this is OS!

TOOO good!

WOW!

☺️ thanks Sonia.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: evad

Wow Nafisa that fantastic & highly entertaining πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

thanks for the compliment Eva. Come play chinese whispers with us Eva.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Sonia, come play chinese whispers with us.