Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Yuks am the one who dared it so ask me ?? Aahaha nafisa sherlock homes hiding talent told u so many times use it, fab, yuks u do it to, u already asked me so go forward and post it tmz morning and pm me it,
Then ill see which one was I expecting yuks of sherlock homes (nafisa sorry)
Fab x kiss kiss

Yah Yuks, Ayesha is not happy with my story, she thinks I went too detective...lol, she wants more GoHam romance, so make yours mushy full of GoHam to please her.

@ayesha - you are a cheeky girl Here this is for you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj9dFsxxHQM

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nafisa i like to play chinese whisper but its too difficult for me write a conversation if this is given
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aahaaha, after all everyone spolit me here lol ,
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shobi12500

nafisa i like to play chinese whisper but its too difficult for me write a conversation if this is given

You mean this conversation between Jigar and Kinjal about Aham being a mamma's boy? Give it a try, try being really funny using dialogue from the Saathiya show, you will see, you will be able to do it.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Btw a opened a new thread called total mama boy lol check it I wrote os on jigar kinjal convo see it and read it crap I think
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so good... Simply Wonderful Nafisa.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naani takes her slipper an d starts wacking Urmila over the head and shoulders (good)  Maybe CVS should read this and learn from your writing..       Just love this.     I wish I had read this early morning before I went to work , so I could have had a smile on my face all day.  Thank for making in evening great.  LOL   So funny.
Kavya.S thumbnail
nafisa that was very nice...really enjoyed it a lot especially the part when nani and koki hit them with slippers that was hilarious...everything was good...
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nafisa, Wishful thinking!  *big sigh*

LOVED IT!!!!
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ nafisa....dear keep it up....nice story...good thoughts to make a story and see long gohem story good job......👍🏼 good hard work.......👍🏼