NOTE_ ON PAGE 15....which actress do u want to see - Page 5

Poll

which actress u wanna see now with ronit roy in next eps of adaalat???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi

my vote goes to shweta tiwari,

norzar
ashaj thumbnail
how is that aasia kasi winning this poll???

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shweta Tiwari I mean their chemistry was sensational it was too too good!!! I so prefer her with Ronit than any other actress!!!
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

nitu , yeah being voted by fake accounts but by different ip address too .because one ip address can allow voting only once .. i guess that some persons taking buttress of  mobile gprs because in one mobile u can change sims several times means  different different IP  address.. WHY DONT I HV  MOBILE SIMS??

well, it seems YOU guys know a LOT about fake accounts and HOW to use them.... hmmmm..... makes me wonder.....

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eli0103197

well, it seems YOU guys know a LOT about fake accounts and HOW to use them.... hmmmm..... makes me wonder.....

yeah , i know a lot about them because i learnt it all from fake group of bandini  and specially their head  whose name starts with A  and end at I..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
looks like   she went to ask her head  that she taught me(using fake accounts) or not???
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

yeah , i know a lot about them because i learnt it all from fake group of bandini  and specially their head  whose name starts with A  and end at I..

Fake group of Bandini? and their head?  OK, you know you are insulting every member from that group here! 
 The point is YOU are explaining HOW to use fake accounts and YOU know how to use them, so guess what I'm thinking......

P.S. I have my head on my shoulders, my net is slow so the replies are a bit late, BTW I have more important things to do than stalking people or groups, so bye for now!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: eli0103197

[

Fake group of Bandini? and their head?  OK, you know you are insulting every member from that group here! 
 The point is YOU are explaining HOW to use fake accounts and YOU know how to use them, so guess what I'm thinking......

P.S. I have my head on my shoulders, my net is slow so the replies are a bit late, BTW I have more important things to do than stalking people or groups, so bye for now!

right now one vote  increased on side of aasia, it means that u had gone to creat fake account....
  what u said   to me ,  to my mind u should ask that from ur friends  why do they insult me all times ??😭
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ Eli: Then why are u here? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Vik, forget about this fake, real a/c thing. Just be happy that Shweta is coming in Adaalat.😊
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 fazy , i m happy with that .. one good thing is that shweta leading in this poll ..
 wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh