Brief Update April 7th 2011

RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess the update is late again. So I'm posting a brief one for all those who don't have access to the videos or a TV. Sorry for any mistakes. 😳

• Arjuhi are still talking on the phone and being very cute and romantic😳. They talk all night and Arohi ends up falling asleep on the phone.
  • Arjun goes with the Police Inspector and Rudra tells the inspector to make sure that Arjun has no contact with the outside world during these 12 hours. 😡🤢
  • Arohi is telling Bua all about last night and Bua says that's so cute and romantic. Gauri is listening to all this and getting jealous. 🥳
  • Just then the phone rings and Arohi picks it up. She is shocked and says that her Canada wali aunt had a heart attack and she wants to meet her ASAP.
  • Rajveer says he will make sure the tickets and visa are ready in a few hours and she can leave soon.
  • Arohi is trying to call Arjun and tell him that she has to go to Canada urgently, but the inspector has Arjun's phone and he turns it off. 😡
  • Arohi then calls Romit and tells him about the situation. Romit tells Mikhael and Mikhael says he will help Romit. 😊
  • Arjun finishes his work in 2 minutes and wonders why Rudra sent him for so long when this was a small job and could've been done by someone else.
  • Arohi says bye to everyone and leaves for the airport with Daddu, Chachu and Gauri.
  • After she leaves, Shefali and Bua are at home and they recieve a letter from the travel agent which is dated yesterday's date. Bua tells Shefali that how can Arohi's tickets be booked yesterday..because the call from Canada came today. They realize it's the family's evil plan to send Arohi to Canada by cheating her. 😲🤢😡
  • Bua says that she can't do anything because she is a part of the family too..but Shefali can and she tells Shefali to save Arohi.
  • Shefali tries calling Arohi but Gauri rejects all her calls. 🤢
  • Shefali then calls Romit and tells him that Arohi is being cheated into going to Canada.
  • Romit writes a note for Arjun and tells Mikhael to send it to Arjun.
  • A lawyer comes and gives the note to Arjun and Arjun reads it.
  • Arjun says, "I'm coming Arohi."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for the update Can not he stop it
--rama-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating..........
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks a lot dear,,the story is really getting very interesting,,i cant believe that ahluwalias are so dumb and inhuman,,,they are more dangerous than the singhanias,,,,

arjun plzz save ur love before it gets too late,,,,
RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinyclassic

hey thanks a lot dear,,the story is really getting very interesting,,i cant believe that ahluwalias are so dumb and inhuman,,,they are more dangerous than the singhanias,,,,

arjun plzz save ur love before it gets too late,,,,

Yeah I know.. Ahluwalias are more dangerous and cowards too...at least the Singhanias do everything openly...not behind people's backs like the Ahluwalias. 🤢
varshababy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks infinites time..............GOD BLESS U

maaneet_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks soo much...

nova

Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail