Need more sceenes between Prince& Geeta

sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Writers please give us more scenes between the lead actors.  We need more Geeta and Prince scenes.  Where is the love in this show?  Too much Malini drama and plotting.  Once Prince realizes the truth he better get on his knees and beg for forgiveness!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
pls bring Geeta together with Raghu and give life to this slowly dying show.
king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree want to see more of Prince and Geeta.
1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.  It would be nice to get more Prince and Geeta scenes.  I like them together.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  And the way things are written, they do seem to care about each other a lot.  I would like to see their relationship develop and their marriage strengthen.  But I agree that there is so much focus on Malini.   It would be nice to see Prince and Geeta form a united front against Malini soon.  It's time for a little change in the way the stories are told.  Let her still be a predominant opponent, but let others get a chance to get the better of her sometimes.  Edited by 1HappyGrl - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alujna-21

pls bring Geeta together with Raghu and give life to this slowly dying show.

Totally with u dear...V WANT RAGHU + GEETA scenes & love track....
1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sac58375, I just saw the April 7 episode and I really like Prince in this one. It was good to see him confronting Vasant about the anklet.  It showed me that he isn't believing everything that is being said.  In his heart, he wants to believe Geeta.  I also like that he went investigating on his own and found out Geeta was telling the truth. Returning her dupatta the way he did was also kind of sweet. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

His mother manages to get to turn his head around too often so I like that he's thinking on his own.  He needs to keep doing that.  Like you said, hopefully when the full truth comes out, he apologizes to Geeta in front of everyone.

What I notice with the writing, even with all the misunderstandings they have gone through and the hard words said and the focus on Malini's plotting, Prince seems to truly love Geeta and Geeta seems to truly love him. They just have to build up some kind of resistence against Malini and her schemes, and turn the tables on her sometimes.  Hopefully we see that soon and with a little more romance for them too.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

biryani thumbnail
ya i totally agree wid u plzzzz cvs We need more Geeta and Prince 
sunheri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
more scenes between prince and geeta ....I like them together
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes !! we need more of prince n geeta scene together๐Ÿ˜ณ
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FINALLY!!!

Hope Raghu kicks Vinod'sA**!!

Why the cv's keep bringing vinod and his sister back. Lame.