shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update.......
realy lik it.........
do continue soon 
thanx 4 pm
I've read upto part 2 and I love it so far. I'll read part 3 tomorrow.

You have some mad writing skills. LOL.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
tellycrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Uff, I might be the first one to say this but I love your MSK in this story😳😳 To me, the character of Maan has always been a highly temperamental and volatile personality in an attractive manner. You capture that very essence of the character in this story  that I can just feel myself falling in love with him😃 😃 

Something huge must have happened between Maaneet to split since Maan stays away from Geet in spite of him being aware of Meha's existence Waiting for the story to unravel further😃 Continue soon😊

P.S - The only other fictious Maan  that I have fallen in love with was the one in Liz's 'The Break up' 😳😳 Man, that one was a force to reckon with and I have a feeling that the Maan in this story is gonna be in close competition to the one in TBU😉
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update!!!
possessive maan😍

plz continue soon!😃
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
me loving this

res for big comments
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it
Cant wait 4 da next part
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Muahhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update..............
who wants another update . . .😆 i am writing actually so if i complete i'll post it😆

Originally posted by: tellycrazy

Uff, I might be the first one to say this but I love your MSK in this story😳😳 To me, the character of Maan has always been a highly temperamental and volatile personality in an attractive manner. You capture that very essence of the character in this story  that I can just feel myself falling in love with him😃 😃 

me too . . . this is the side of Maan i love as well . . . i mean yeah he is adorable when he is all goody goody but well, this side was what made me fall in love with MSK in the show as well . . . infact after Darcy he is my fav fictional character😆 . . . Darcy will always take the cake for me . . . i LOVE HIM TOOOO MUCH . . .