Member Mallika Kapoors experince on TERE LIYE SETS

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Folks here is member Mallika Kapoors experince wen she visited the tere liye sets

she clicked many pics,i hv seen her pics from the sets with the TERE LIYE actors . Her profile on facebook has her pic from Tere Liye sets ,i am posting her experince over here ,plz read it πŸ˜ƒ in purple colour .

I thnk no one is allowed to visit BALAJI PRODUCTION HOUSE .....But my dream came true..

I took permision from the director MUZAMMIL DESAI and the production head RAZA SIR to visit the set..

On 1st April I went to the set at around 11:30 a.m ... Wen I enterd I saw GANGULY HOUSE jst opposite to it BANNERJEE HOUSE jo hmsab sirf T.V pe dekhte the.... I was recalling the scenes of TERE LIYE...Thn I entered TAANI's house n met MUZAMMIL SIR.... n I had never met a man like him in my life... he iz a PERFECT man frm all aspect...

I really admire him, being a director he iz very friendly to everyone ....

Then I met STUTI RAI ( creative head ) she iz also a lovely girl n very friendly.... THen we had our breakfast together....n when we were having our breakfast wid jokes n fun then entered Mr. AUNURAG GANGULY

( HARSHAD CHOPRA ) in a white kurta n laughing at top of his voice.... Aur maine jab unhe dekha to meri nazar nai hatt rai thi... My vision was stucked at him .... I met him very lovingly he hugged me n joined us for breakfast... he was having a shot of the dialogue ( MAA , MAI TAANI KO LEKE U.S JAA RAA HU ) ...

uske baad we started talking n njoying the shoot... I was not feeling dat m an outsider or a fan... it was like a family... I was sweating badly ( as MUMBAI me bohot garmi hai )... HARSHAD saw me n told ye dekh kitna paseena aa raa hai cum lets sit inside A.C me chalo... we went to TAANI's room...

After dat H.C went and me n stuti mam went to GANGULY HOUSE... its a beautiful house ... n there i met the BEST MAA - LAABONI MAA ( SUPRIYA MAM )... she iz vry cute n loving... thn entered NEELU MAA... she is soo stunning.. maine 1 sec k liye unhe pehchana hi nai .... we all were talking n discussing about the show n SPA in MACCAO ... Then again enterd HARSHAD... but this time not alone it was HARSHIYA now.. ANUPRIYA KAPOOR came in lovely pink saree n a clutched hair .. ohh!! she was luking awsum... The most beautiful girl in the universe..... she looks more more beautiful in off-screen...n HARSHAD is very fair & handsome....

I met TAANI .... she askd me u r MALIKA ??? I said yeah!! she said yesterday sir told us dat u r cuming to meet us... i was soo glad....I also met SBS repoters ... AARTI.. she iz tooo cute ...

Then STUTI MAM showed me the set ... AUNU's room , ROBBY's room etc.. etc... I took many pictures....

By the time the hospital shot was ready n we again went to TAANI's house ... { n let me tell u 1 thing u all saw that scene in which TAANI felt KUHU's return as her own baby n she cried ... that tears were original she didnt used glysrin ....} Thn agian we had lunch together n thn i met SHEKHAR GANGULY... n he was very happy to knw dat we both belong to the same place n state... we were discussing about our adresses n places.... n he asked me about my carrier ....They all were very happy to knw dat i came mumbai jst to meet them... I njoyd their off-sceen masti :)

After sometime I, Harshad & Anupriya was sitting in her rest room .... n we wre talking about maccao trip n also discussing about the maha episode..very cutely she was answering... thn again we clicked pics.. n after 5 - 6 hours I left.. while leaving again I met them ... touched LAABONI maa's feet ... met everyone on the set n left ....

Poore din mujhe bilkul bhi nai laga ki mai fan hu.. they all treated soo lovingly n respectfully that my respect towards them has increased a lot !!!

They gave me a beautiful memory , which i can keep safely forever .... ?

I HAVE GIVEN UR WISHES TO THEM... & they said A BIGGG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE !!!

MY FIRST THANKS GOES TO MUZAMMIL SIR !!!

Thank You sir... n the whole cast team of TERE LIYE !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sita for sharing! πŸ€—
zee84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing! would u mind uploading pics?
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Haii!! Wow..Shez so Lucky!! :D
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zee84

thanks for sharing! would u mind uploading pics?

hey thts her personal profile pics i cannot post them without her consent😊
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for sharing Sita..πŸ€—
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for sharing sita... πŸ€— very lucky gal.. hope my dream comes true one day...
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊
Do ask her if you can post the pix or not .
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thankksssss 4 sharing
any pics

kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aaaah Thanks Sita!! πŸ€—

Awwww that experience was sooo sweet! I love the bonding the TL cast has, Ive never heard of SUCH a close bond!