Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
naaww deepika was yuvi's material!

dhoni was rumored to be with tons of ppl..never confirmed

deepika...asin..lakshmi rai..there were a few more rumored...

eraser ji
u are awesome i will get back to it!!!thanks a ton!
Hi Shadowkisses!!

Zainab, I lived in KSA as well 😎

Hi Shab 😆

Hi Sim 😆

Shakki!!

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

Okay Dhoni's timeline has me confused. If he was dating his current wife for 3 years prior to their marriage, then where does Deepika fit in? Wasn't she dating him around 2007-08? So, was he two timing his current wife and her?

If this is true, then great. The zero to nil chances can climb up to maybe 1 percent. 😆 On another note, I don't think they were dating to begin with. He was linked up with her because she walked with him on a ramp at a fashion show I believe. Also she was with Yuvi and then I had seen a video where both Yuvi and Dhoni were blushing while she was performing on stage....but not like ex lovers....more like hyper fans. 😆

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

Okay Dhoni's timeline has me confused. If he was dating his current wife for 3 years prior to their marriage, then where does Deepika fit in? Wasn't she dating him around 2007-08? So, was he two timing his current wife and her?

Let me tell you. Deepika can sleep with Mallya's son romance Rajnikanth have Ranbirs tattoo and hate Katrina at the same time. So now you know her talent ?

Originally posted by: zainab25

Dhoni was able to bag the trophy because he played more efficiently I believe. That doesn't mean Gauti didn't play well, it's just Dhoni was able to score more runs with less balls.

Pssht. All men are the same, just different breeds.

😆 😆

All woman seem to be clones of each other.

Originally posted by: eraser

Zainab, I lived in KSA as well 😎

I miss it, lolll. It was cool sometimes. Then I had family too there. Where did ya live? I used to live in Riyadh.
Rubber 😆 . Whassup lady ?
All woman seem to be clones of each other.

😲

Nahin Sachi 😃
@Caro-Being in a relationship is too much of a hassle at times....maybe I shouldn't say that lol.

@Filmi-I call people, if they don't have a name for me, by their original IDs.

@Anu-I've been okay ji..tussi?

@eraser-Hi ji!

Who is making the next CC? I don't wanna 😭 lol
Filmi - we are clones of each other. dont like it? there's plenty of other un-cloned men out there. 😉

Zainab - Riyad all the way 😎

Shakki - longg time!