Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aww..tired, why? Have studies to catch up on?

--At MCD, watching all these drunk customer!
@Filmi-Oh okay ji....I should get used to those jokes by now...sigh lol

so i am popular wid dis nick only.....😃
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: evanescence

*scratches chin*

Hmm, may be you can caro should team up and stab his wife first and then share him (or one of you can hang out with some of his fellow team mates).

married men are out of my list!

zainu
dhoni..chanceless! he was datin her fr 3 yrs

Originally posted by: bandicoot

SHAK!!! no
most guys(nt u) on IF are sissies..i dont want a guy to be holding my hand and weeping over dramas or taking movies dramas seriously

Oh caro . Did I tell you ? I just came across a guy who became IF-Rockerz in just 50 days 😲 🤣 . Shayad itna commitment woh padaai mein di hota. He resides in the Imagine TV forum and watches every single show there 🤣

Hey.. the DM boys are sassy. They're worth a try ! 😆

Originally posted by: bandicoot

most guys(nt u) on IF are sissies..i dont want a guy to be holding my hand and weeping over dramas or taking movies dramas seriously

Word.

😆 😆
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
Hi indn inn0cence

Wht's ur name ?
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Simran. How've you been?

and hello eraser!

Originally posted by: zainab25

That Sheikh is hot. I used to live in Saudi Arabia and every other person there was a "Prince". 😆 So friggin cool. Ppz with bankrupt companies would drive a limo, and they'd be called "Prince". 😆

At the moment, I really want to marry Dhoni. What are my chances?

Zero to nil lol. Put it this way, I have a greater chance of getting with that Prince of Qatar than you do with Dhoni. PoQ is unmarried and can marry many times even if he was. Dhoni is married... right now... and seems like a one-woman man.
Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 years ago
Uhhh, I still want to marry Dhoni or a clone of his.....if not that, then at least meet him before he's 35. He married so quick. 😆 Damn.

When I plan to get married, I'll ask (amongst many other questions), do you happen to know of  the website India Forums. The yes or no will matter the most.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm DM boys??? yes try try!
rocker in 50 days??? hmm that is some addiction!Imagine tv forums have weird crazy shows..oh no! that is the species im scared of!!!

ive already met a few purple broken hearted types and they were just friends..no more no more

shabz
believe me ive seen guys more addicted to romantic dramas than myself..i knw atleast 2 guys who are super addicted to twilight..and they are not even dimwits...one works for microsoft and the other is a PhD in CS!

dang! they laugh and cry with all the dramas..imagine the mess if i end up with kinds like that!
When I plan to get married, I'll ask (amongst many other questions), do you happen to know of  the website India Forums. The yes or no will matter the most. 

🤣🤣🤣