Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Exactly kanky.....

The lead girl  entry was so simple..and i was suprised no Zip zap zoooom ....Its looks very promising...hope they continue with the good work

by the way My name is Pari

Exactly👏
thegameison thumbnail

Sara, darling! Thank you for coming up and sharing your thoughts. I appreciate that. 😃 About the female's family, you are right - it is typical and irritating. But we shall all wait and see if something of interest unfolds. And Anant's family, I am really looking forward to witness. He hails from a family in downright contrast to Navya's, I'd like to believe. 

Sure, rate it and suit yourself. I hope you enjoy it, regardless! See you round! 
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii hime

Hey Kanshita! I am Maisooma!

I watched the epi...totally wrapped my kitchen work jaldi jaldi to catch it. I liked it...although Navya in the promo looks prettier than in the show but Anant...😍

ANYWAYS! Coming back to the epi! It was a nice way to start the show. Mom was nice, Dadi was the types that I hate which is typical "larki ki shaadi karwao warna pachtao ge!" types. Sheesh! But Dad!! The ones who never trust their own kids! I hate parents like that! Parents never trust their children who always think of their pride! Instead they go by the what the situation is screaming which is always totally deceiving. Although I did like how he rushed for his daughter to see if she was alright.

The friends were okay, nothing extraordinary. Come to think of it, Navya also seems a typical goody-good girl who wants to love but can't cuz parents teachings are coming in the way. But I'm not complaining about that. Though I really liked how she peeked behind that guy to take a look and Anant and as he turned the balloon burst...so fateful! Used to death but I still love those scenes ❤️

Anant saving Navya from that gunda mawali was the best! In a show with "Nayi Soch!" all the tricks seem so old old but as they say, old is gold. What I didn't like that after saving her, that staring contest that they had and Navya actually had time to think her heart's desires! Nah huh, that didn't click with me but seeing HIM there...I'm sure I would've done the same...hayeee...😍

Hated the precap! So wanna give the dad a beating!! UGH! 😡 Guy can't even trust his own DAUGHTER!! Sheeesh!

I'll call you M, convenient. Hello! 

Na. You know, I feel such families have too many dimensions to them. They aren't totally liberal, we all know that but they aren't that backward either. This father guy has depth, I agree with you. Hence I shall look forward to him and his family drama, still. 

Anant's cool. I am not good at drooling, which I am glad bout - but it's nice to have people liking him so much already. 

Somewhere down the line, it's always the world their girls are subjected to people dun trust and not the girls themselves. And it's too early to decide which category Navya's family fits.

Thanks for replying! 😊
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

wooo , mujhae keh ne ke liye kuch rakha hee nahin , every one said everything ....

well its a pretty predictable show , but the presentation makes a lot of difference , so lets see

Hope it will be rocking .......... as its promising , its simple story the way the gal is being shown with a family like that , i am surprised to see , as those kind of typical thinking father and granny exist , glad they are showing this

Too bad! 😆 

Typical is 'in', these days. I am oppressed but I like always the initial effort the creative teams put in to bring the show out right. Then gradually, they forgot what they were supposed to put up, anyhow. 

Thank you! 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashangelz

Finally watched the epi. Well, I'm with mixed emotions at the moment. A part of me is boiling with rage and another part of me is looking forward to the show. Boiling with rage cuz I seriously cannot stand such orthodox families with views & thoughts of the past century. And I'm really looking forward to this show as I hope this show would be able to convey the voice of the people of our generation to "those" orthodox people.

I understood the character of Navya quite well I think. Majority of the girls in our country are pressurised with so called family traditions which overlooks the interests and wants of their own! Navya is just one of them. But I see the potential in Navya to stand up for her rights and voice in her own opinion as the show progresses. Navya's entry was somewhat simple and I quite liked it. Her interaction with her Mom was nice as compared with her Daadi or Naani. I simply could not stand that woman's views. I mean she got married to a guy without even meeting him for once almost half a century back and she expects this generation to do the same? Seriously, all Daadis/Naanis with similar thoughts, get a life!😳

Navya's both friends are just like regular teenagers with fantasies of their own which surely adds a fresh touch to the show! 😃

Now, coming to Anant. His entry was definitely filmy but not over the top. It maintained its simplicity. And oh man! Though Shaheer didn't have much dialogues today, I feel this guy has improved his acting skills a lot if not by leaps & bounds. Can't wait to watch him farther. 😃

And what was all those violence happening in schools/colleges for Valentine's Day? I mean, which school celebrates V'Day? I'm sure, none! I don't know about colleges though. And even if colleges do celebrate V'Day, I'm sure it's not in a grand way that openly! Sure, they might propose, exchange gifts and stuffs secretly but celebrate the day that openly? Seems weird to me! 😛 And even if it's celebrated, what will they prove with all that violence? Absolutely nothing. Celebrating or not celebrating V'day is a person's personal choice. And it's just exchanging gifts and spending time with your special one and not doing "things", right? So what's the big deal? I'm not a fan of V'day and have never celebrated the event till date but there's no point in making such an issue for that day. Be it positive or negative.

I won't comment much about Navya's father as of now. At the moment, I strongly dislike him but yeah, this is just one epi and I feel his character has depth, so I'll wait and watch and then comment! 😃 All in all, an enjoyable epi considering that it's the first one. And yeah, fair acting by everyone I guess. I mean no one's highly dissapointing as of yet. 😛

P.S, Sorry for all that ramble and writing an essay. 😆😳

Sheesh, Riya!  I am not accustomed with essays, you're my first - it feels new! 😆

You know, we can't go ask everybody to get a life, that's what this show has come up with, at least this is the drift presently. Anyway, orthodoxly the family has come about, all the three and Navya's overly simple nature is a byproduct to that. She's fearful and constrained, but she's fearless and free too. That's the realest thing, her family is what it is, weird like most Indian households but there is more to them which is why the girl does not hate them. If I were her, I would have been hundred times more frustrated than I already am, although - my people are saints next to these aristocrats! 🥱 

Schools dun celebrate Valentine's Day but the pupils do. Honestly, it is very derogatory of the folks of India for their violent implications. I am sheerly agnostic, and I dun give a shit to people and traditions because I think they are shallow and unreal. Mannerism and culture should be that which is good for people, not exploitative and restricting. This effort of the writers, I liked! 

Acting, I dint notice much. I have ample of time to do that, I think if I am this high on the show already. 😆 Thank you tons, see you round! 😉
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

Sorry for quoting, I was just too excited to see Kankz here! 😆

Hyper! Hyper! Babe, really now. Anyways, thank you! I mean something, and that is again - whopping new! Okay, I know we're friends and twas sick of me. 😆

I might not write daily, you never know with me. And I wonder why you've mentioned everywhere in this how you knew I'd do this or I'd be in a state of that. Multitasking is what I call it when you're watching TV and thinking what your friend might act upon it as! 🤪

Is it a Kekta show, uh? 😲 Oh, alright - you'd be disheartened. I would be involved, never concerned. My thing! 😉

See you! 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Hi Kankshita i'm Nisha

Navya's first episode was not a huge one wid a big BG scores,and normal entries of leads like Navya simple and  Anant casual lke dat..sorry i'm not dat expressive but i found dem like dat..it was a simple but good one..

but thing is it was completely different from the promos if i'm not wrong like in one promo Navya packs Jeans in her bag but wears a suit and her mom takes her inside and let her wear wat she wants and takes her outside..i thought it would be lke dat lke parents trying to understand dere kids,likes,present lifestyle but the first episode proved completely reverse..

but still leads are really promising and i'm excited for tonite's episode..apart from leads other actors are also really nice,decent...

can we expect a new flavour from SP shows or will it  prove lke same old wine in New bottle?lets W&W

Nisha! 😊

Not being expressive could be the way to go, sometimes. It saves time. 😆 

I know!!! Things were different in the episode. The promos were way more convincing, but I am gonna wait. Everybody, I found decent too. And no, we can expect nothing out of Star Plus but just pass time. My opinion! 

The older wine is, the tastier it is, actually. Dunno if this applies! Thanks a lot for replying. 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaughtyNihu

hii am Nihu😃
@red..yaa i 2nd you on dat..the set reminded of MJHT..n i luved the freshness dey showed!!! it was all seen b4...like scenes wer kinda been der n done dat...buh the presentation was gud!!👍🏼

Hello, Nihu! 
I dun essentially find this refreshing, just a little recollection of the old times. Yes, it was good. Thanks for replying. 😃

Originally posted by: Sar56gesh

Hi i am sargesh Yes i really liked da show.female lead has a different charm. It wud got a huge viewership of youngsters. It really appeals to youngsters. So real characters and real issues.thank god no saas bahu and i did'nt want this show wud turn into saas bahu in future. A humble request to cv's please don't marry navya and anant. After marriage wat wud happen we all knw that. Please forword dis as a youth oriented only

Hello, Sargesh! Yes, marriage is scary - on TV or otherwise. 🥱 The show is for the youth, and it could be of use if you wanna inject some sense into bad ass elders. Not really, eh - let's see. Thank you! 😊

Originally posted by: angel261992

hi i am aasatha from india. I couldn't watch the show last nyt bt hd a glimpse of dis show today. Jz thought of sharing sm ideas. All the youngsters of the show give it an appealing luk. Navya and anant both seemed promising.as for the elders navya's family was a bit over the top. Mom's cool and the way she was interested in her daughter's lappy was acceptable**even my mom does the same**dadi was a little annoying and irritating. Father was too possessive for her daughter. The way they tuk luv as an offence was hard to imagine.but overall i jst waited for the college scenes during whole epi. Let us wait and watch in the upcoming episode what the cvs offer us.

Hello, Angel! I like your take, it is way shorter than mine but you put up your thoughts effectively. Thanks for participating. See you! 😃

Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Exactly kanky.....

The lead girl  entry was so simple..and i was suprised no Zip zap zoooom 😆....Its looks very promising...hope they continue with the good work 👍🏼

by the way My name is Pari 😆

Zip Zap Zoom! I did it for you, dun be surprised anymore. 🥱 Certified predictable, the show is going to be. 😆 And Pari, it is. You know my name already.  Thanks! 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana141994

i luv shaheer entry

truly like hero

I like hero too. 😆 Thank you! 😃

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

Hi guys!!!!! just saw the first episode yesterday and i love it!! few serials have such an interesting start. Navya looks really promising! 

Hello, I liked it too. On the contrary, I feel major-ly all TV shows have interesting beginnings but they get horrific to due reasons, whatsoever. 😆 Thank you! 

Originally posted by: shri kannan

This show's mom , dad and the heroine's characters are very similar to YRKKH cast characterization.

Ouch, I never watched the show - not into soap operas of that genre. But thanks for sharing your thought. 😊

Um, yeah. Thank you. 😃
Varuni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Kankshita, I remember I saw u on mjht forum bt one yr. ago I guess. Anyways thanx 4 d brief update 😊. I usually don't see the show cos of tym problm bt read updates nd watch onlyn.
Bt yar really thankew..😊