Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys..
Someone can please post the link in Starone/Yash/SWJ's wall's that will be great.. i meant to do it this morning before coming to work but didn't get a chance.. i can't access FB from work!

@Nattie..
You did an amazing job.. all your efforts.. and to pull off such an amazing thread with so much is not easy!! Hats off dear.. Thanks a ton!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

@Veena, Smitha, Varsha, Shalini, Zeenat, Manita, Shanak_Lover, Shilpa, pallavioo2, Doc D, Purvi08, mayur_shanak, Gaayu, Bona, Beeni, rbofan1, Sonali, -mesmerised-

Thhaaannnkiiiiiieeeesssss a Tonnnneeee For Appreciating!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— But Honestly It Wouldnt Have Been Done Without The Help Of Some Specific People!! Lets Thank Them Too!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘I Seriously Take A Bow Down To Veena, Beeni, May, Sonali, Smitha and Shalini For All Their Entire Time And Efforts!! *Bowing Down* !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ All Of These Even Helped Me At The Last Moment too!! ⭐️ β­οΈ I Am Blessed To Have Friends Like You All!! I Remembered I Kept Pestering May, Sonali and Veena To Get Me Done Some Of My Work!! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Im Sorrie For Being a Complete Jerk, But Couldnt Do It On My Own nah!! 😳 πŸ˜³ I and Everyone Of Us Appreciate All Ur Hardwork Put Into It As Well!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thankkkyuuuuuuu To All Those Who Sent Us All The Wishes and Gifts Too!! All Of Them Are Lovely!! Love You Alllllll!! πŸ€— Happy Anniversary Once Again!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

RBO Trrulyyyy Rocks!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Lets Get the Floor Burning!! Partyyyyy Time Guysss!!

You asked so nicely, how could we say no?
-Deepali- thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thanks a lot Nattie, Veena, May........and all others who helped to make it as amazing and wonderful....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....

Heartiest Congratulations to the entire Team RBO -, Yash Patnaik, SWJ, Karan Tacker, Yashashree Masurkar, Aliraza, Rushali, Rushad, Khushboo, Manish, Ansha, Jas Karan, Daadi, Harilal, Dharam Bha, Harpreet, the other supporting cast and the crew behind the scenes, the technical crew, writers, CVs................a very happy Anniversary !!!

Congratulations to all of us for the show we loved, analysed, discussed, criticised, cared for but still loved...........completed one successful year !!!

Thanks a lot all siggis maker,VM maker,FF/Ss/OS Maker of their Great effert for this Fourm.

Wishing A Happy Anniversary  to you All
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Nattie, Veena and the RBO members who worked so hard for this awesome thread....There is so much here and so many memories....Perfect way to celebrate the first anniversery.... Btw, I don't derserve credit for any of this wonderful thread everyone😳....It was all the hard work of the members listed on page two.....

Congratulations & Happy Anniversery of Rang Badalti Odhani to us all!πŸ₯³

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
HAYEEEEE!
Ilove shanak!
1 year!? 😳
CONGRATS ALL!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Woot Woootttt!! Yaayyyyyyyy!! The thread has become a GA now!! Bang On guys!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

@Veena and everyone else: So much praise makes me go proud! πŸ˜‰ *Lifts her collar - exactly like Shaan!* Hahahaha!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Sonali: Awwwwwwwww!! πŸ€—

Lets all start partying now!! Its a big D-day 2day!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Global announcement!!!!!Feels great!!!!!RBO surely deserves this and much more!

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much Mango for making this thread a GA!!

RBO really deserves it..
the amazing hard work and the great show that is put together.. Hats off.

Double Hats off to the fans.. there are no other.. Love you guys!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Woot Woootttt!! Yaayyyyyyyy!! The thread has become a GA now!! Bang On guys!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

@Veena and everyone else: So much praise makes me go proud! πŸ˜‰ *Lifts her collar - exactly like Shaan!* Hahahaha!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Sonali: Awwwwwwwww!! πŸ€—

Lets all start partying now!! Its a big D-day 2day!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

You derserve all the praise you get for all your hard work NattieπŸ‘......

See you in the RBO forumπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did some one post this thread on FB pages?Can we?