Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Excuse me how come I didn't know that u have a shop ha shame shame.. Btw awesome update gotta love all of them.
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
vini πŸ€— I loved your creation ...😳...

loves olive 
Btw is ur shop still opened?=P
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mansi_47

Amazing update mesmerism and breath takingly beauiful !! i cant describe them all soo delicious they yave turned out to be awesome !

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z331/vinivasharma/karan-nia.gif {this karan and nia update was beautiful}

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z331/vinivasharma/virenmanvi-copy-2.gif {in love with this one}

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z331/vinivasharma/barunsanaya-1.gif {the textures and coulouring is wow😊}

the virat and manvi avis *super cute*

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z331/vinivasharma/samanddean.gif {this one is my fav}

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z331/vinivasharma/elenastefan.jpg {this one awww *faints*}

such a long update and such a beautiful one

love all of it ...! 

-MANSI

thank u soo much mansii! that means a lot to me! m overwhelmed thank u soo much!! that meanss very much to me! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

Vini πŸ€—Your creations are beyond Stunning dear ! more than anything else, its the colouring in your sigs, Avis  that makes your stuff all the more beautiful and unique. I loved  your fabulous work ..your creation  are beyond  fabulous  omg i can not describe in words  how amazing its 

You're simply one of the unique amazing siggy makers here. . Your sigs are very unique and they stand out always. The styles are amazing.  All the requested come out  soo fabulous  especially my requested  one πŸ˜†  ..omg i loved  my requested one sooo much 

the stacked Avis  wooow  πŸ˜ damm gorgeous  And RK  siggys its  dammm fabulous ...thkxxx a lots to made such amazing RK  siggys n avis πŸ€—i will used its very soon 

loves olive 

thanss a tonn olive! πŸ€— that beautiful comment of yours made my day! thank u so much! i am glad u liked it! btw even i liked the way that sig turned out πŸ˜›  sure use them whenever u feel like! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

viniva sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: burningdesire88

hello vini sorry 4 late comment on ur shop  how r u janiπŸ€— OMGG FATZII! πŸ€— m goood how aree u??/ aree itss okay re! u're here thats more than enough for me! πŸ€—
Omg 😲vini i am speechless yar outstanding Fab creation u rock jani 
its superb i have no words to explain how much i love itπŸ˜‰ luv ur coloring and style of sigggy alot Keep it upπŸ‘ Jani and the all siggys are rocking  thankk u sooo muchh!! πŸ€—

My most  FavπŸ˜‰ glad u liked this!! πŸ˜ƒ

omg i love the way it turn out really unique style of ur siggy wow  its brilliant  verein jeevika looking awsome thankk u!! πŸ€—

omg rajeev siggy is killing me  dont worry i wont let u die that easily πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

what couple is that i dont no but i love the way its turn out Its in unique style Love it soomuch πŸ€— ohh thats anandi and shivraj from balika vadhu! πŸ˜› actualli i kinda liked the entry of boy so i made a sig on them πŸ˜›

omg that viren manvi siggy makes me cry omg its awsome saving it now will use it later πŸ˜‰ yeah that scene was beautiful! ❀️thank u for using it πŸ€— 
zabardast siggy hai yar β€οΈπŸ˜

and arnav khushi siggy is so romantic speechless siggy πŸ˜‰
i like the way it turn out ur creation is stunning  the coloring in this siggys are awsome thats why i love these siggys alot  

All the avis are  amazing and all the request turn out gorgeous  Fabulous have no words to explain ur creativity yar u left me speechlesss yar πŸ˜‰

thankkk u sooo  muchh fatzzi! πŸ€— i cant tell u how glad i am to have u back here! love u soo much sis n thank u for those lovely words! πŸ€— i dont think my sigz are that good but its the support from u guys that makes me what i am! πŸ˜ƒ
viniva sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

Excuse me how come I didn't know that u have a shop ha shame shame.. Btw awesome update gotta love all of them.

cuz u were inactive πŸ˜› n so was i 🀣 thank u soo much boss! πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

vini πŸ€— I loved your creation ...😳...

loves olive 

thank u soo much olive πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Aussie_Girl

Btw is ur shop still opened?=P

no right now its not! m bust with tutn and stuff! =(
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wao ...very niceπŸ‘πŸΌ
ur all siggies n creations r just sooo good,hard to decide which is the best one
awesome workπŸ‘
update soon😊

-deepki#bubblicious
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ur very welcome sweets.. no im not and wat ever
im so not better then u.. but thank u anyways thats a compliment for me too πŸ˜‰

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG u updated already😳
Loved the update Vinu especially animated dolls, Karan- Nia siggys and TL request😍 heavenly😍
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gorgeous update!! really amazing!!