DLMH - Written Update - 2 April 2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Mein Aa gai...😛
Sorry ji sorry, bhul hi gai thi, ki saturday ko bhi updates karna hota hai😛
Chalo chalo no baatein shaatein..
Chalte hai Chandu baba ke ghar, Arre kal se huggy huggy khel rahe hai dono...Kabaab mein haddi to banna banta hai na😆

So Chandu wakes up Alka and she hugs him and apna Chandu bandu...I mean banda....reluctantly hugs her back...they go inside...
Alka tells him that where had he been...Chandu avoids her question and tells her that he will bring water..Alka tells him that there is no need of that and brings him water and tells him that she would have waited for him till he had not got back..even if it would have taken days....she was after all a stubborn daughter of a stubborn politician...Chandu keeps quiet and drinks water and looks back at her and somehow loses his inner battle and puts his head in her lap and lies on the cot....(oh I loved this  surrender, it had hesitancy, of new lovers, but it also had that feeling of ultimate giving up ...Chander's mind had to give up before the stubbornness of Alka's heart😳)

Alka tells him that if doesnot speak up it doesnot mean that she will not understand....He tells her that there is so much in my heart but....the way you were waiting outside my house, I loved it...But then...and he has flashes of Savitri's words that she would not like him to meet Alka...and he raises her head from her lap....Alka gets hurt because of his behaviour...she questions him again on where had he been...she pleads time and again and she tells him that because of my father Abhini broke up....Chander again refuses to talk about it...Alka tells him that atleast tell me why would you do this for my father...and don't tell me that he has done you many favours...Chander gets irritated that he doesnot want to talk about it....
Alka says fine ...she will wait...and she leaves thinking that by not saying anything you have said so much....
Chander is thinking that I almost said it but I cannot tell you what it is ....

Alka is driving back and Chander is lying on the bed in his house and both are having flashbacks...of their first hug, good moments...and then the ultimate...Savitri's persuasion to Chander and NNT's emotional blackmail....
Abhini are also having flashbacks.....(today is flash back day..obviously the camera man as well as the dialogue writer are on holiday😆....nope!! wait the crew was out to see the final match na😲...yup that is the reason....everybody is enjoying cricket😆...poor editing guys...they are the only ones working😆)

Savitri is also having Flashbacks on what she had said to NNT about him being a failure and NNT also having Flashbacks on how Alka told him that may be he did not fit in the definition of father the had in their mind....(told you it was flashback day😆)
Precap: Alka is hugging Chander ...and Chander pushes her away from himself and tells her that he needs to be alone to think....

My take on the Epi: I feel for Alka as well as Chander...Alka for obvious reasons...she is disillusioned with her father and is now being ignored by the person she loves to the core...and Chander...the man who stood for his ideals and even faced death for it.. is right now being compromised by his mentor... he is disillusioned..and Alka waiting at the door step....that scene made a mega change in his heart..that scene is the story turner I think....her ultimate dedication scares him because he knows her father better than her....they are right now star crossed...and it is going to make a lot of stars to make them meet...But loved the scene where Chander just puts down his weapons and puts his head on her lap😳
Really short one...sorry...😊

Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks, Shrushti, Thanks a lot , i'm waiting for it, 🤗🤗,

But i'm feeling bad for Alka, 😭 the way Chander is treating her, Gadhha kahi ka, uloo ka pathha, idiot, a complete jerk💔(bas abhi itni hi galiyan  yaad aa rahi hai)😭, This is not called love, but a communication gap, Guys you need to talk 😔before its too late😭

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: FORAM123

Thanks, Shrushti, Thanks a lot , i'm waiting for it, 🤗🤗,

But i'm feeling bad for Alka, 😭 the way Chander is treating her, Gadhha kahi ka, uloo ka pathha, idiot, a complete jerk💔(bas abhi itni hi galiyan  yaad aa rahi hai)😭, This is not called love, but a communication gap, Guys you need to talk 😔before its too late😭

you are right Foram...he is behaving like a jerk...but then he is on cross roads...and the man who stood for his ideals and even faced death for it is right now being compromised by his mentor... he is disillusioned..and Alka waiting at the door step....that scene made a mega change in his heart..that scene is the story turner I think....her ultimate dedication scares him because he knows her father better than her....it is not about talking...they dont have misunderstandings (My POV😳) they are right now star crossed...and it is going to make a lot of stars to make them meet
Edit: by the way am really sorry for the late update....really forgot I had to do Saturday as well as Sumita was busy😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
bhavika0611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

you are right Foram...he is behaving like a jerk...but then he is on cross roads...and the man who stood for his ideals and even faced death for it is right now being compromised by his mentor... he is disillusioned..and Alka waiting at the door step....that scene made a mega change in his heart..that scene is the story turner I think....her ultimate dedication scares him because he knows her father better than her....it is not about talking...they dont have misunderstandings (My POV😳) they are right now star crossed...and it is going to make a lot of stars to make them meet

Exactly Shrushti, that is what i meant  when i said 'communication gap', Chander needs to talk. I think self realisation is not enough, He need to express his feeling in words, I want him to talk with NNT, just like man to man, straight,  before taking any big decision, i don't want NNT  to call him traitor, And Alka to misunderstood him, Whatever progress story made should be  in the natural flow of Character. Because i'm not able to understand Aarati's influence over chander.

..But loved the scene where Chander just puts down his weapons and puts his head on her lap😳

😭 Muje kab dekhne ko milega, i am dying to see that, hope i can catch the repeat tele cast.
Edited by FORAM123 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Exactly Shrushti, that is what i meant  when i said 'communication gap', Chander needs to talk. I think self realisation is not enough, He need to express his feeling in words, I want him to talk with NNT, just like man to man, straight,  before taking any big decision, i don't want NNT  to call him traitor, And Alka to misunderstood him, Whatever progress story made should be  in the natural flow of Character. Because i'm not able to understand Aarati's influence over chander.

..But loved the scene where Chander just puts down his weapons and puts his head on her lap😳

😭 Muje kab dekhne ko milega, i am dying to see that, hope i can catch the repeat tele cast.

Oh you you want links to the epi???
here it is yaara😊
http://www.desirulez.net/dhoond-legi-manzil-humein/
Well you are right Forum😊...he needs to talk...
But I don't think he has reached the final stage of self-realization...he is in dilemna...and you are right about Aarati's influence....but I guess when a person is abandoned by his own people he does seem to find solace in others...but he is not in complete influence...like he was talking to himself...when he saw Alka sleeping at his doorstep that Aarati wants to put the tag of relation on a political bonding...something like that..am not able to remember the exact dialogue...but the point is he know,,,,And there is not going to be a misunderstanding....at least if they remain true to their characters there is no scope of misunderstanding...there are just going to be insurmountable barriers between them...so sad na
bhavika0611 thumbnail

here it is yaara😊

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗, thanks for being angel.
But I don't think he has reached the final stage of self-realization...he is in dilemna...and you are right about Aarati's influence....but I guess when a person is abandoned by his own people he does seem to find solace in others...but he is not in complete influence...like he was talking to himself...when he saw Alka sleeping at his doorstep that Aarati wants to put the tag of relation on a political bonding...something like that..am not able to remember the exact dialogue...but the point is he know,,,,And there is not going to be a misunderstanding....at least if they remain true to their characters there is no scope of misunderstanding...there are just going to be insurmountable barriers between them...so sad na
[/QUOTE]

Ya, you are right, i don't know how we are going to see that.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-Srushti- thumbnail

here it is yaara😊

🤗, thanks for being angel.any time yaara🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ya, you are right, i don't know how we are going to see that.😭 I know yaara...but that is how Alka will evolve na ...this has to be there..but you are right...what bad luck they are having na
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Seriously, shrushti, but why i'm feelin bad💔 😭because  Chander is the main reason for my attachment to DLMH, so  Chander always comes first 🤗and then Alka, But now if he is going to behave like a looser, sorry looser is little bit harsh for him, (see ek hadd se jyada main isko gali bhi nahi de sakti😔), Then to bas it's dead end for me,🤢 and after seeing precap, I'm to mad on him , girls, somebody help me , mera gali ka quota is finished.🤔

No gali , Ab to bas 'Dhulai' hi karni padegi.

P.S: I have read your LTL 's written update, awesome, yaar how you people do this job, Absolutly wondrs, I think i'm going to cry like that Aaaannwahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!😭

Edited by FORAM123 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Seriously, shrushti, but why i'm feelin bad💔 😭because  Chander is the main reason for my attachment to DLMH, so  Chander always comes first 🤗and then Alka, But now if he is going to behave like a looser, sorry looser is little bit harsh for him, (see ek hadd se jyada main isko gali bhi nahi de sakti😔), Then to bas it's dead end for me, and after seeing precap, I'm to mad on him , girls somebody help me , mera gali ka quota is finished.🤔

P.S: I have read your LTL 's written update, awesome, yaar how you people do this job, Absolutly wondrs, I think i'm going to cry like that Aaaannwahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!😭

Oh yaara!!! dont feel bad....I guessed you are a Chandu baba fan ...I saw your siggie😆
and yaara he is not behaving like a loser...put yourself in his place and you will see it is the real Chander, the Chander we had seen initially before he turned into a loony lover boy running after Alka😉...This is a stronger Chander and if you really see that you will be able to love him more😊
About LTL. well I really miss those days when I had fun updating the epis..right now the depression on the forum is also pulling me down and hence the updates are also dry...😳...but thanks yaara...for reading it😳
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update  shrusti.....
It was a fb epi .....but really liked chander Alka......