Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Holaaaaaaaaaaa Amigosssssssssssssssss <3! 🤗

Oh dear , don't tell me Maan was on a bicycle!!! Yaooozaaa!

Lemme go watch the epi :P

Shivz: Oooo Idk exactly which BG tune you're talking about but lemme see which one it is and then go to Cloud 9 :P!

Z

That video that Shinus put up...him in the red shirt😳
he looked very good i have to admit in that shirt.....it was perfect....red shirt didn't look too tight but the pants need to loosen up...let the manhood breathe dammit🤣
if they suffocate it, the poor man's sperm will become useless.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Mishty...captain Z... Rosh and Shivz 
My poor baby is on cycle...under the hot sun...looking for his Geet like a Majnu...The MSK who was born with silver spoon...is doing the impossible for his Geet😭...while Geet didn't even reciprocate to Tej accusation😡...Maan didn't even know she left the house till she did...Maan forget Geet come to me...by heart went to him in the precap when he yells her name and speed up...if by monday he doesn't come face to face with  Geet i will bang my head on the computer😡
on serious note i think there is lot of passion and madness and funny sccenes comming up
Edited by Maya_P - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_P

Hi Mishty...captain Z...and Rosh

My poor baby is on cycle...under the hot sun...looking for his Geet like a Majnu...The MSK who was born with silver spoon...is doing the impossible for his Geet😭...while Geet didn't even reciprocate to Tej accusation😡...Maan didn't even know she left the house till she did...Maan forget Geet come to me...by heart went to him in the precap when he yells her name and speed up...if by monday he doesn't come face to face with  Geet i will bang my head on the computer😡
on serious note i think there is lot of passion and madness and funny sccenes comming up

I agree - everything is going to burst, but if it doesn't happen on Monday, I might die🤢
For you Prema🤗

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

That video that Shinus put up...him in the red shirt😳
he looked very good i have to admit in that shirt.....it was perfect....red shirt didn't look too tight but the pants need to loosen up...let the manhood breathe dammit🤣
if they suffocate it, the poor man's sperm will become useless.

Exactly!! Its the manhood I'm worried about too!.....and when he gets to see enticing sights in the form of Geet😆...no wonder his zipper rips right open!🤣
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

Hi Mishty...captain Z... Rosh and Shivz 

If I dont see Maaneet in one frame on Monday...I bloody eat my lappy and die!😡😡😡
Cant take it anymore...........and I dont think they can too ...poor Maaneet / Gurti!😆
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx Mishty....u guys r so funny...making fun of our Maan aka GC
so is the class on today...
RiMa_972 thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

What if he jumps into the car, your cushion will be back👏

It is Ok if he jumps into the car and lands on the right cushion.........not the wrong one!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riza792

Next they will want the whole SR on cycle! If it ever happens in this century!

Haila Cycle pur SR kaise hogi?

Muniza

Originally posted by: riza792

If I dont see Maaneet in one frame on Monday...I bloody eat my lappy and die!😡😡😡
Cant take it anymore...........and I dont think they can too ...poor Maaneet / Gurti!😆

Wow, I said the same thing, so maybe we should all start digging our graves🤢
RiMa_972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Haila Cycle pur SR kaise hogi?

Muniza

Very painfully Munni..........very painfully!😆