1st April 2011, Written Update

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If Mridala ain't exposed in this, I'll be hugely disappointed.  I want Prakash to pull them down w/ him, and confess that it was their idea so that they'll end up w/ Rupesh's riches.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

If Mridala ain't exposed in this, I'll be hugely disappointed.  I want Prakash to pull them down w/ him, and confess that it was their idea so that they'll end up w/ Rupesh's riches.

I agree with you Vrish...along with Prakash, Mridala should also get expose.. they are also reason for Bharali's break up...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we can only hope so that mridala too get exposed...🤔 i don't think this will happen. coz if mridala are gone then who will trouble the Lal family & if there's no trouble then what will the CVs show us?😵

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, Vishnu or Shani Dev can always trouble the Lal family by sending down RA.  If he and his thugs are there, no need for Mridala - expose them & kick them out.  But keep Jhumka, and marry her to Dumroo.

I thought the trouble is supposed to be in Bharti's life, not Murli's.  So they can have him happily untied w/ Sudha, and then torture Bharti on whether to warm up to Amit or not.  Like Jyoti did initially over Kabir, have Bharti ponder on whether she should go for Amit or just keep working on becoming a mithai magnate
SeaOcean thumbnail
thanks for the update!
atlast the story is progressing, i didn't expect rupesh to come there all of a sudden! today's epi is going to be a worth watch after a long time.