DSDV Last Written Update :( 1st April-done

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Episode begins with eveyone gathered to hand Mithu to the warden...Prem says sorry to the kid for not being able to keep her with them...the kid says I know everything that if she stays back her Aayi will be sad ...Nandini is restless at her comments...Gautam then takes the child in his arms ,Mithu tells him not to cry coz it will make her cry as well...Everyone is sad when the warden takes the child...Nandini watches Mithu leave and recollects all of the few memories with Mithu and has this realization and screams plzzz...She pleads not to take Mithu away coz she is her child like duh !... She goes and hugs Mithu and everyone is happy ..yeh toh hona hi tha :)...

Prem is smiling to see Nandu with the kid...He tells her that he always knew that she loved Mithu but was scared to accept her ..the warden tells her that Mithu is very fortunate to have a mum like Nandini...Nandu tells Prem that this is our child and will always be with us ...Gautam says now our family is complete and wishes Kalyani was here but says whever she is she must be smiling to see us happy...they have a cute happy family moment and then comes the night...

Nandini hugs Mithu and says sorry for her bad behaviour but Mithu says its ok and asks her mum to not cry (even the kid is already tired of Nandu's non-stop tears)...Prem then walks in wearing a full sleeved blue top (dude arent u hot ? ....wait dont answer that πŸ˜†) ...He plays with Mithu and tells her a bedtime story and finally puts her to bed ...Nandini gives her a goodnight kiss and as she is leaving Prem points to his cheek and demands a kiss...Nandini goes all shy and when Prem insists she actually goes to kiss him when the kid wakes up and goes ' kahani khatam ho gayi papa? ' yeh bache bhi na ! is the expression on Prem's face ...He picks up the kid and says yes kahani is khatam and the rani and raja are gonna start a new life together... then they both kiss the baby together ...

Next morning Nandini is doing a pooja outside the house ..The kid asks what it is ,Nandini says its gudi parva today which is the beginning of the new year and says that God has given me a great gift in you...Nandini takes Mithu to the playground and the mum and daughter bonding is shown for a good few minutes only coz they didnt have anything else to fill the epi with ...Nandini buys Mithu some candy floss,4 bags actually too bad for her teeth Nandu ...

Then at home Nandu shows Mithu Kalyani's picture on the wall and says its her aaji and the kid asks where she is ...Nandu says she's gone to Godji and says if she were she would  have loved her the most...Prem comes to fetch them (looking breathtaking in the black and white combo)...He picks up Mithu and says there's a surprise for her downstairs...

Urmila and Pratham are standing at the door to welcome the guests ...Mr.and Mrs Govind walk in first then comes Sumati and lastly Aayi ...Nandu is delighted to see her maayka lot ...Gautam talks to Kalyani in the pic and promises to keep his family together...Gautam thanks Govind from the bottom of his heart for giving them Nandini  as DIL and Govind says they are very fortunate to have such a good sasural for Nandini....DSDV theme music plays in the BG...Aayi says that Mithu is very fortunate to have parents like Prem and Nandini...She says she'll always pray for their happiness and Prem gives this AWESOME smile...the rest of them are almost  in tears guess the scene was shot after they cried as shown in the SBS segment... Aayi says they've done a great thing by getting Mithu from the orphanage and giving her their name... Khoob Aabhaar tumchi she says...Prem says dont thanks us coz Mithu is now a art of them both ...

Prem then introduces the show thats taking over after DSDV ,something about two girls called choti si zindagi...everyone does their bit of promotion for that show and in the end Mithu says I'd like sisters like Ira and something and Prem goes 'yeh hui na baath' (yeh ni sudrega πŸ˜†)...someone in the BG says ek family picture ho jaye and everyone poses for the final pic ...Nandini says sirf papa ki beti hai kya but Prem says ni she's your kid as well and the pic clicks for a last frame....

no precap...............

deja vu !  is all I gotto say :(

wishing all members of the DSDV forum and the cast of DSDV a great life...
hope we meet again soon !
take care
-Hina

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aaahhh thats what they meant by the happy ending

nandini will remember all the good times with Mithu

thanks for the update hina
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fatima, it was so predictable  and totally unbelievable.........

I really hated the last 2 days of DSDV.......trust CVs to spoil everything for the loyal fans!

This is the last time I get attached to any show of any channel!

😑
fj08 thumbnail
aaawww shobs - i have yet to find a show that ends well.... they all start with a bang and then by the end they do not have any creative integrity or point to prove.... the last two weeks of the show were completely without sense, i am surprised you only said that abt the last two episodes

i felt the same with kis desh ending, i caught up with the last two weeks on my own time bcos there wasnt any purpose to the episode to drive me to watch regularly

ypnhk .... even though the ending was illogical, i could not not watch each episode as it happened....

dont take a complete break from us though when u stop watching tv 😊
ssroomani thumbnail
😭Fatima..........I HATED  the last 2 episodes.........but have been disappointed ever since the introduced the child.........

I never connected with that child.....cute though she is.........and the dialogs they gave her in the last 2 episodes were not natural for a 4-year-old......which made it worse.......

With YPNHK, I never disliked Abeer even at the worst points.........but I positively disliked Prem in yesterday's episode........

I need to recover and see him only as Gaurav....only then can I post caps for these 2 episodes.........anyone who wants to do are welcome to do so!

To feel like this, you can imagine what effect the ending had on me!

😭  πŸ˜­

Ooops.........in all this, I forgot to thank Hina..........Hina, abhar tumcha........πŸ€—

Good day for the serial to end........on April Fools' Day.......after making fools of all the loyal fans who watched it from the beginning with high expectations!  πŸ˜‰
Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
shobs - chk out the IF video before you log off tonight... m sure ur Gaurav prem will be back πŸ˜‰

no hurry with the caps... not as if there ll be more to come... i ll watch the show today for the blue top mentioned by hina if nothing elseπŸ˜†
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

😭Fatima..........I HATED  the last 2 episodes.........but have been disappointed ever since the introduced the child.........

I never connected with that child.....cute though she is.........and the dialogs they gave her in the last 2 episodes were not natural for a 4-year-old......which made it worse.......

With YPNHK, I never disliked Abeer even at the worst points.........but I positively disliked Prem in yesterday's episode........

I need to recover and see him only as Gaurav....only then can I post caps for these 2 episodes.........anyone who wants to do are welcome to do so!

To feel like this, you can imagine what effect the ending had on me!

😭  πŸ˜­

Ooops.........in all this, I forgot to thank Hina..........Hina, abhar tumcha........πŸ€—

Good day for the serial to end........on April Fools' Day.......after making fools of all the loyal fans who watched it from the beginning with high expectations!  πŸ˜‰

Shobs ,I can totally understand how u feel
I felt the same about the kid,she was cute but talked too much sense for a 4 year old

they made a total of us by feeding us utter nonsense in the last two weeks...I havent watched the last four epis and dont even fel like it anymore...just your caps were what I looked for...

very disappointed:(
ssroomani thumbnail
Don't be disappointed Hina..........you will get your caps soon........you know I don't remain blue for a long time........

My sense of humor will break thru soon.........and then I will make a few posts here!

😊 πŸ˜‰
hinz thumbnail

awww Shobs
thanks so much

and I know my mummyji and bro so well ...they've cheered me up already :)...love u guys!
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you all...

I was so attached to the serial that I am actually disappointed, upset, sad & even furious...πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘  I feel a certain dissatisfaction the way it all ended... A story which started so beautifully!!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜­

Anyway, adios DSDV...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­