-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all my cute frndz😊how r u all?I couldn't interact with u all 4 many days coz my net was causing a serious speed problem. but i always tried 2 check d forum whenever i got time.but i m totally unhappy bcoz slb had a 'bakwas ending'. which i can't even imagine.i know there were a lot of posts regarding slb's bad ending but i cudn't share mine.so, 2day i thought 2 share my feelings.

cv's ne toh humein jate jate bhi nahi choda.😡 kya bakwas ending dikhaya humein. all the epi ended in the court n hospital. there were also no less of bloopers . in the court that was showing that infront of judge amrit n narang's were making plans 2 catch the culprit. is this even possible? do that idiot cv's think that we r stupid or morons who never seen or know abt any court procedures .and moreover from where the phonecall came 2 amrit?when veer escaped , at that moment amrit got the call n made a plan!What rubbish😡They made a plan with a dead girl!!!!🤢🤢are they out of their mind?They insulted normal humanity.

the most irritating thing is that what was the meaning of killing manji?they cud show her bcoming good n accepting veer's love. n they cud also b a happy couple. cv's could show that ambo n manji-veer were living very happy n sharing nice moments.but nooooo!!!!! they hve 2 show their gobar brains creativity n ruined the show.

i've read that anuj told not 2 think abt slb2, i m agree wid him. if slb2 continues wid those cv's of slb1,it's better  not 2 come wid slb2.we don't want 2 waste our time on these stupid tracks.

at last a big thumbs down 2 the cv's 4 giving us such a silly track. 👎🏼
Edited by sdoll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i tooo didn't liked the ending at all, it was really disappointing, and i never thought that these CVs will show horrible ending. ur right jate jate bhi hamein in CV's ne nahiii chora...

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was so shocked when the advocate asked Daljeet questions about his secret with Manji. No one other than Daljeet and Manji know about it. Then from where did this advocate know everything😡. There wasn't any point in killing Manji.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
i haven't watched the episode and getting soooo mad on this horrible ending, so, i guess i shouldn't watch the episode and get more mad at this..
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhuti

i haven't watched the episode and getting soooo mad on this horrible ending, so, i guess i shouldn't watch the episode and get more mad at this..

Haven't watched????????
What are you doing dear. Don't you feel like watching the last episode(even though it was against our expectations)
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Haven't watched????????
What are you doing dear. Don't you feel like watching the last episode(even though it was against our expectations)

yes still haven't watched the episode😭😭😭
i do want to watch it, but i know after watching it i will be really sad, and i don't want to get sad anymore... cos of this SLB ending thing i was really stressed, and had strange feelings. i don't have guts to watch the LAST episode.... it will make me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

lakshmi42 thumbnail
That is true. After watching the episode I was also😭
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

That is true. After watching the episode I was also😭

awwww... this is why i don't want to watch, but will watch it some other time, but i have been watching ambo scenes😆
lakshmi42 thumbnail
After watching the last episode; all the AmBo moments flash through the mind just to make me sad again😭
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

After watching the last episode; all the AmBo moments flash through the mind just to make me sad again😭

i know, but ambo moments are the only things that can bring smile on our face😛, although it does bring sadness too😭.