Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
What a waste! He had everything going for him and he had to do something so sick, so low. He deserves what he got, I am glad he didn't get away with rape. Justice was served!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if he was a big star, if he would be sentenced 7 years in jail?
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I'm happy he got convicted, and he's going to spend 7 years of his life in prison. I think it should be longer. However; do you guys think the verdict would have been the same if a bugger star did it?
tulsi003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

I wonder if he was a big star, he would be sentenced 7 years in jail?

I know. I asked the same thing. Great minds think alike.
If he was a bigger star, it would be a miracle if the justice system convicted him at all....all the deluded fans would be screaming his innocence no matter what the evidence said Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
tulsi003 thumbnail
Yeah I mean how is Sanjay Dutt not in Jail. I mean he was indirectly involved in the killings of so many innocent people.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the punishment is 7 years, isn't it... if convicted...

but if it was a bigger star, the case would keep on getting shifted from one date to another... look at sanjay dutt... look at salman khan...  their case keeps getting prolonged... pehle, there were witnesses... now, all of them seem to have disappeared (most likely, have been bought off....)....

jitna bada star ho, use convict karna utna hi mushkil hai... how many salman fans would admit that he was abusive...?  despite his obvious remakrs on many occassions... there are accounts by certain celebs... but hey, nobody likes to admit.... even sanjay dutt.... i've seen some of his interviews... the guy is a typical MCP... and it's quite obvious, he was involved... but he'll keep on delaying justice...

in the end, nothing is happening... and i doubt will ever happen...

both are known for their 'heart of gold'.... ironic, isn't it.... if you do charity, all your wrongdoings seem to be washed away....!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. And wasn't sure if I was the only one. If this guy is a huge star, he would probably get one year in jail or no jail at all.
Easy_A thumbnail
Glad to know that he's serving for at least seven years. Wonder what the hell drives someone like Shiney Ahuja to commit something as disgusting and heinous as rape on his teen maid, of all people. Humans and their instincts never fail to amuse me.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: beboholic

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. And wasn't sure if I was the only one. If this guy is a huge star, he would probably get one year in jail or no jail at all.

Correction, he wouldn't get sentenced at all.

He would spend a couple of months in jail because of no bail. Then he would come out, play the victim, talk about his cruel treatment and miserable non five star treatment in jail, have the entire industry and fan base rally around him proclaiming his innocence and golden heart and then we would go ahead and spend our hard earned money on his movies and make him rich by a couple of hundred crores.

I hate people who blindly praise the west and keep on harping "amreeca mein toh aisa nahin hota hai" ........ but from whatever i have read, i like the fact that the celebrities abroad are actually scared of the law and the justice system there. There is no free pass