Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

nope to meet my friends๐Ÿ˜ณ and to get a change๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wow "Enjoy Madi" .. its a nice place to visit!

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Congrats everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

Harshu!๐Ÿค—

I miss you!๐Ÿ˜ณ
monar thumbnail

they think that bcoz u r friend with us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and u used to be SR fan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Reshu I still like SR of initial stage and never denied that  ๐Ÿ˜Š I liked Ranveer Sisodia too. but I rarely become any actor or actress fan, I'm more of a character fan, cause I still think they are paid for what are they doing, like anyone else, though actors like Aamir Khan shall be praised for doing their jobs in best possible way
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Poonam Pandey to strip in Paris?

April 5, 2011
After creating a hype in the public, Poonam Pandey has now suggested BCCI to send Indian cricket team to Paris as she thinks it would be the best place for her striptease.
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

LOL did Vivek actually say that! I didnt think he had it in him!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, good for him. But maybe thats why his career is going no where. The Bachans are pretty powerful in the film industry! Thats why despite giving so many flops, Abhishek still has so many movies in hand!

Oh he came out quite bold in that intw, you shall watch it
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monar

Reshu I still like SR of initial stage and never denied that  ๐Ÿ˜Š I liked Ranveer Sisodia too. but I rarely become any actor or actress fan, I'm more of a character fan, cause I still think they are paid for what are they doing, like anyone else, though actors like Aamir Khan shall be praised for doing their jobs in best possible way

mona its gud that u become fan of char not actor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but what i have seen in IF is if u like some char then u automatically become fan of actors๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so yeah u r fan of KW bcoz u liked the char he played๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and the kind of craziness for any actor i see here i have never seen anywhere else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Ppz!!! Sorry for Disappearing all of a Sudden!!! Something very urgent had come up!!!
Hey Maryam๐Ÿค—

Mona I also normally like characters more than actors but I must admit sometimes a particular actor can make you like a character. I used to watch this show called KTH. Rajeev Khandelwaal played this character called Sujal and he played it brilliantly. He could make you hate him and then feel really bad for him the next moment.

Anyway due to a problem with Ekta he left and they got a new guy to play Sujal. And he completely ruined the character for me cos he just couldnt act.

I loved Sid. I really think he was an amazing character. But I have to acknowledge that KW played him really well.

monar thumbnail

mona its gud that u become fan of char not actor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but what i have seen in IF is if u like some char then u automatically become fan of actors๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so yeah u r fan of KW bcoz u liked the char he played๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and the kind of craziness for any actor i see here i have never seen anywhere else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haha I assure you Reshu if he would have been in "Armaans" character I would have never liked him, I know where u coming from this place is crazy.. and ppl call me deranged ๐Ÿค” no worries they did same with Edison and Galileo - "khush rehne ko ye khayal accha hai" ๐Ÿ˜‰

chalo guys me running and forgive me for taking the of "not to mention" thing

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hi reet, monar, zeenia

so wat r we discussing