Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hallo SGP Friends
its mitaly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

i m not sure if posted before

Hallo Febs , netri sweta , Rubal Tarun ,  amu , laxmi AND SGP Friends ๐Ÿค—

RAGINI KHANNA (II)
[23 Mar 2011]
Only bitches can manipulate men well. I think smart women are tagged as bitches today and they're the ones who can control men best. Men too enjoy the chase and hence fall for such women.

Why do men love bitches?

Only bitches can manipulate men well. I think smart women are tagged as bitches today and they're the ones who can control men best. Men too enjoy the chase and hence fall for such women. But sadly, as soon as they get the girl, very few value them. Most men take them for granted.

Have you experienced the casting couch?

No, never.

Showbiz entities are assumed to be loose. How would you react to such assumptions?

It's not like only people who belong to showbiz have hormones or feel physically attracted. Sex is the most common emotion so it's incorrect to categorise like this. Even a college going guy will fantasize. He doesn't need to be in the entertainment business for that. People from the industry are assumed to be like that because we are popular and things are hyped up here.

People pay to get gossip about us. So it's obvious that we are going to be talked about on these lines. I think it's a very narrow-minded perspective.  I know what the truth really is because I come from a filmi background.  At the end of it, it's a choice people make. I know so many girls who are willing to sleep with directors even if the directors don't want to. I don't think people spend crores of rupees for half-an-hour of pleasure. It's not right to generalise.

Would you take back your partner who has strayed in a relationship if he regretted it later?

It depends under what circumstances my partner strayed. I do believe to err is human. But when such things happen, they definitely create cracks in a relationship.  If someone with a large heart can accept the partner, then that's a great thing. For me, it's very situational. If the guy is genuine and honest, then I would forgive him.

What is your opinion on open marriages/open relationships?

An open relationship is just a matter of convenience. It's barely a relationship. I don't really picture myself being with more than one person. I'd rather have one strong relationship than be in an open one. After a long day of work, I wish to come back to that one person who I can be happy with.

Tell us about your wildest fantasy.

My wildest fantasy involves being with Hugh Grant, even if it is in his toilet. I would do anything to sit and have a coffee with him, in his toilet also.

(Concluded)

* By Chandni Ghosh

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks mitalay.........๐Ÿ˜ƒ................... ..๐Ÿ˜ณ.............thanks again for posting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ have a gud timeโญ๏ธ
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for sharing mitaly bt itz already posted