Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank you for the awesome update :)
Thanks for the update its supperb👍🏼
Kajol u know today i thought of giving the written update ...started writing but it took 30 mins to write first 5 mins...and  i googled for more than 10 times to find out meaning of 10 words...u are doing fantabulous job yar.... Edited by arpi9 - 13 years ago
thanku so much for the update
Thanks for the update Kajol.....
Thaks for the Update and you have a copy thing so the links are werid

Here are the Links:

Nice update Kajol.  The episode was good.  I would have expected some change in Ambaji, but no......so will remain the same.  I do not care what Baa or Phui thinks or says.  In Mandir,  Anu said a few good things but disappointed with him for still looking on the internet for grooms for Hetal when he knows Hetal loves Karan.

Mona is the only one thinking about Hetal and her happiness.  I am all for Mona.  I am sort of sad that in India athough a lot has changed and getting better, problems of inter cultural or inter religion still exist and very predominant.
Originally posted by arpi9

Kajol u know today i thought of giving the written update ...started writing but it took 30 mins to write first 5 mins...and  i googled for more than 10 times to find out meaning of 10 words...u are doing fantabulous job yar....

Yup it takes alot of time to write up the updates, and has taught me alot of patience😆. If you want to do the update please let me know ahead of the time so that we don't end up with 2 updates😕

@_Sahra_ Thanks sweetie for the links I completely forgot about no copy thing😆😆

Originally posted by beetaurus

Nice update Kajol.  The episode was good.  I would have expected some change in Ambaji, but no......so will remain the same.  I do not care what Baa or Phui thinks or says.  In Mandir,  Anu said a few good things but disappointed with him for still looking on the internet for grooms for Hetal when he knows Hetal loves Karan.

Mona is the only one thinking about Hetal and her happiness.  I am all for Mona.  I am sort of sad that in India athough a lot has changed and getting better, problems of inter cultural or inter religion still exist and very predominant.

I know Anu is just...Idk he jst is. I think somewhere he is right in demanding that Hetal have the courage to confess her love and then he will too, but him looking at groms knowing very well that she loves Karan makes me angry😡