Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Important notice.... :)
sorry guys i mixed up two of the characters in chapter one... i used kajol instead of anjali... thanks to holyangel for pointing that out.... :)
xx i have now changed it... anjali is offically used in chapter onoe now... sorry guys ...

Originally posted by: spvd

part 1
Kajol calls who as bhaiya and who's her pati?
wow nice part...................
so Sameer and Geet's relation is under the cover.................
cant wait for Maan to come................
cont soon and thanks for the pm...............

haha sorry i kinda used the wrong name in chapter on.,.. it is actually supposed to be anjali... i have changed the name to anjali.... :)
anjali who i called kajol  first in now anjali nd she calls Radhe bhaiyaa nd Rahul pati... lol P:P
sorry for the  mistake....
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome ff
loved da start
loved da handa family
loved da bond all da siblings share
cant wait 2 read more
con soon
plz add me 2 ur pm list
thanksssssssssssss

Hey guys... just wanted to say sorry for the confusion... i recently wrote in the first update that Kajol was Rahul's wife's  name but in fact her name is anjali... i kinda wrote the wrong name as i was rushing.... thank you to holyangel for pointing it out....  as a thannkyouu to holyangel, i am going to add her in my story....  from chapter 3... her entry will be joined with maan :) this is for pointing it out otherwise i wouldnt have noticed.. thanks again holyangell :) sorry don't know your name lol :P

Thank you ... :)

Chapter Two

Sameer was inabit of a state. Wondering how to get Geet away from her friends... he had to do something quick... all he knew was hat his brothers are here and he had to get Geet away from her friends pronto... he did something he would never have thought he had to do in a million years...

Sameer ' Atul... mein uski paas ja raha hoon..

Atul was confused...

Atul  - kisi paas?? He had no idea who sameer was talking about... he was too busy perving on Geet... uh oh... lol :P

Sameer ' geet ke paas....

Atul's dreams smashed into tiny glass pieces...

Sameer  walked off he didnt bother waiting for an answer... he just had to get Geet way From Pinky.... and the rest of her mates.. he walked over to the girls. Guys watching him as he walked upto geet.. sameer was known as a flirt, he had never been seen talking to Geet, he only spoke to her on the sly...Geet was watching sameer walk upto her... she didnt know what he was doing.. she was getting nervous.. people seemed to watching them. The whole college stopped doing what they were doing and just looked at them. He stopped right in front of Geet... everyones mouth opened and dropped forming 'O'....

Geet -  bha .... she suddenly stopped when she realised what she was going to say...  erm aap kaun?? She stuttered... she was nervous... especially around her friends... only because she was talking to her brother... ofcourse no-one knew that but still it was strange... she loved her brother but talking to him like this was heart breaking... she was acting as if she didnt know him ...

Sameer knew how hurt she must be feeling right now. He could see it in her eyes. As her eyes started to water he looked away... he couldn't see tears in her eyes...  he looked back at her and smiled. Her eyes were once again dry... nothing no tears... she knew it would upset him...   she dried her eyes...

Geet ' Aap yaha?

Sameer ' vo mujhe aap see bat karne hai... he saw her mates moving their heads forward and he quickly added.. akela mein...

Geet ' ummm... Sure.. she turned and looked at pinky... tum log chala joa... mein taxi mein ghar chali jaungi... hmm..

Pinky looked at sameer she didnt want to say yeah but she didnt want to ssay no..

Pinky ' u sure na??

Geet ' haan baba... i'm sure...

Pinky ' okay.. bye... she took the girls with her and left the two of them alone..

Sameer knew the whole college was watching them ... but before he could say anything he heard people screaming and running...

Geet looked at him... She started to freak out... it was her brothers.. she wasn't scared of them.. she was scared of the fact that people were still around.. ithey knew sameer and Geet were brother and sister then it would be dangerous for her... people knew how over-protective Radhe and Rahul were over their sister... the only problem was they had kept her identity hidden... if prople found out she was his sister then it would create Hell here on earth...

Geet whispered ' Bhai... aab kya hoga....

Sameer ' kuch nahi hoga... chill...

He held her hand and smiled... he walked her over  to the GYM... he got the Gym evacuated and kept his guards  out on watch....

Radhe and rahul got out of the car... they had body guards covering them.... people were going mad... they were running all over the place... some stopped to say hello Radhe... but some kept their heads down...  they stopped and asked around

Radhe asked someone where sameer was... knowing full well that people in college didn't know their relationship with geet. Someone stopped and told them where they would find them.

Boy ' aap sameer ko doondh raha hai...

Radhe ' haan... apne kahi unko dekha ha i??

Boy was getting a little bit nervous at this point......

Boy ' hmm he said while nodding his head..he pointed over at the gym... he is in therer with some girl... he said with his head down...

Radhe ' Girl???

Boy ' yeah actually she is the college's most beautiful girl... she is soo HOT... he started having little mini dreams about her... he suddenly comes out of his dream and carries on talking...... she never talks to any guy unless she knows him but today she went with him to the gym..

Rahul started smirking... achaa... whats this girl called.

Boy ' hmm ... geet . she is called geet..

Then suddenly the smirk on rahul's face dropped... he was glad to know that she didnt talk to any guys... but calling her HOT.. that too infron of them...

Radhe was fuming.. how dare he call her HOT. He was going to grab the boy by the collar but stopped. He wasn't going to cause a fight... he simply walked off with out saying thankyou... then again he wasn't going to say thanks anyway...

He walked away and his body guards followed him. They were more part of his gang then bodyguards but hey, he paid them to do anything... when they walked over to the gym they stopped right in front of the door.. inside they could here geet...

Geet was shaking... she didn't like being scared... ontop of that geet had asthma... being inside this room for longer then 10 minutes without water was bad.. especially since this room stank and geet was panicking which could lead to her having an asthma attack.. sameer was trying to calm her down... but it was no use... she started to take deep breaths. She was scaring sameer.. she never had an  asthma attack in front of him before...

Radhe was stood outside listening to everything.. he started to get worried when he heard sameer trying to calm her down. He pushed the door wide open and ran to geet.. Rahul and the bodyguards followed and one of them closed the door. Radhe and Rahul looked at geet who was now turning a funny colour. Panic on their faces and they saw her struggling for her breath... she had one of her hands on her chest while the other was was roaming around in her bag for her pipe..

Radhe sat her down on the floor and snatched the bag of her.. he dipped everything out... there was makeup, photos, pennies, her phone everywhere... and there lying in between everything was her pump... he got it and quickly put it in her mouth .. pushing the button down and waiting for her to get her breath back... he gave it again.. now she was looking fine... her colour came back... she had tears trickling down her face... sameer was shocked to see her like this and was about to walk out when she grabbed his hand and smiled...

He pulled his hand out of hers and was going to walk away... she got up and hugged him from behind stopping him from walkin away......

He turned around and walked over to his brother...

Sameer ' Bhaiyaa aap geet se kahiya ki mein use baat nahi karna chathaa.. he said jokingly

Geet was surprised... wow never has this happened.. her brothers have never said this to her before...  even for a joke.... she was upset..

Geet ' Chal mat baat kar... aab mein bhi dekthi hoon .how long you will not talk to me...

Radhe walked over to geet and hugged her..

Geet ' bhaiyaa... she said sadly... i'm sorry..

Radhe was still a little upset... he simply just smiled... he couldn't say anything... he just smiled...he didn't want geet to see him with tears in his eyes....

Rahul cme over and put his hand on geet....

Geet broke out of the hug and hugged rahul

Rahul on the other hand had no problems telling geet how scared they were..

Rahul ' Geet don't you look after yourself.

Geet ' i do... i was getting scared and on top of this this room was suffocating me...

Rahul ' acha.. agar thumhe kuch ho jata tho...

Geet ' thoo...?/ tho kya???

Sameer ' tho kya ??

Geet - Kuch ho jata tho aap ho na?

Radhe got angry.. no way did she say tho kya?? He loved her more then anything... how dare she say that..

Radhe ' BAAS... he shouted... bohat ho gaya... aab kuch nahi..

I

Radhe ' upset.. kya kaha tumne.. if something happened to do you even know what would happen to me... or Rahul or Sameer....

Geet couldn't stop her tears coming down... he hugged herself and fell to the floor... she kept saying sorry again and again... she didn't mean to upset them...

Radhe couldn't see the tears in her eyes and went instantly to pick her up off the ground... he hugged her in a tight embrace...  while Sameer and Rahul wiped her eyes and picked up all her things of the floor... they walked out of the gym with Geet ... Radhe had a protective arm around her and walked out. Guards covered her and Radhe.... people saw Geet walking out with them and starting gossiping as soon as they left the premises ....

At home Geet was greeted by her beautiful bhabi Anjaliii.... she started to fuss around geet telling her she didn't take care of herself... she told her to go to bed and rest as she would be tirred.. geet went to bed... she changed into her nighty...  she sat down on her bed looking at her parents photo... she told them how her day went... no-one knew geet was talking to her parents photo... this was a daily thing for geet.. before she goes to bed she would always talk to the photo... she would wait a little bit before talking again as if she was getting a reply from them... she smiled and kissed the photo... she sometimes used to imagine the things they would say to her if they were here... then she said good night to her parents and got up... she walked over to her wardrobe and got a key that was at the top. She opened a little draw that was locked... she took out a box... she opened the box and put the lid on the side table... she sat in her chair and took out a photo ... she looked at the photo and smiled...

Geet ' i wonder what you look like now.... i miss you soo much.. its been ages since i seen you... tears were threatening to run over her face but she stopped them...

Next part.... Who's in the photo guys....  and a big entry for all those people waiting for our DHAK DHAK

Chapter Three

XX please comment and Press the like button :)

Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
loved it ...........to good............
awwwwwwwwwww so protective brothers hmmmmmmmmm lovely.............................👍🏼
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
Loved how radhe shouted at geet cuz he can't bear geet saying anyfing about dying
Haha dat guy didn't know how much anger he put in Rahul after he called geet HOT
Think the guy in the foto is our Munda Maan
Yayy can't w8 4 Maan entry
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 13 years ago
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
2 good
owesome
cont soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so yu mean geet
knows maan let see
how yu unfold the mystery
;love how they overprotective
over geet amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

Originally posted by: simi91

so yu mean geet

knows maan let see
how yu unfold the mystery
;love how they overprotective
over geet amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

haha she knows but whn he was young...

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

superb update
Loved how radhe shouted at geet cuz he can't bear geet saying anyfing about dying
Haha dat guy didn't know how much anger he put in Rahul after he called geet HOT
Think the guy in the foto is our Munda Maan
Yayy can't w8 4 Maan entry
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

haha neither can i lol :P
don't know how i'm going to do it..
im just writing an update for it must be love now so while typing im thinking x lol :P