Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey nazmaa ... I dont think i've seen any similarities in your FF ... 

I wud advise you to keep writing on IF ... if someone wants to copy they can do it from ur blog too .. so why leave IF and distort ur reader base .. 

waiting for the update 

love
Sana
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont find any similarity with all those few ffs that i read... and please i m just piss off of that copy fiasco already... i so much like that ff... and just coz of this hassle poor writer is so much hurt that i dont think she is able to write for some more days...
plus ffs on blog is difficult for readers and writers as well...i suggest you to make blog and update both at the same time. and if wouldnt be managable then its your choice.. you are already on fb and you can send messages via fb too. do what is more feasible to you...

Originally posted by: rupzloveu

Hiii, firstly u r nt coping any ones idea sooo plzzz do say sry...n secondly its ur wish where u feel writing. N its obvious i m always there tooo read n thirdly i loved ur all ff...

Aww Thanks.. Yeah i 've not seen or heard my ff being copied... and i actually prefer writing on here... its much easier for me... Thank you... i love them too lol :P

Originally posted by: maansi007

i didnt fount n e thng being copied in ur ff n abt ur Q. n e thng would wrk wid me blog or forum as far as i get pm😳

Thanks ... Yeah i guess... wanted to know what would be
Convenient for you lot...

Originally posted by: lovelycutietedy

you can do as per your convenience dear.

Thanks x :) it would be easier on here really ...

Originally posted by: ssch

i know that's the problem theses days. but you keep on writing if any body has problem he stop reading it. why are you worrying yourself there are enough descent fella on this forum who appreciate our fictions😉

Yeah there has been a lot of going around about copying... i just wanted to make sure no-one thought ne of my work was copied off someone... i really shouldn't as i know all my readers would tell me... i am defo going to carry on writing... :)

Originally posted by: sindu555

hey nazmaa ... I dont think i've seen any similarities in your FF ... 

I wud advise you to keep writing on IF ... if someone wants to copy they can do it from ur blog too .. so why leave IF and distort ur reader base .. 

waiting for the update 

love
Sana

Thanks sana... Yeah i thought so too.. as i am getting my ideas from my MILLS AND BOONS Books and turning them around lol :P thats true that can copy from the blog too...
i prefer updating on here as it is not too much hassle...

The Update is going to ,mighty BIG...

hope you guys are ready for a twist ... :) thank you all for your comments... i appreciate the suggestion and will in fact stay on IF... If Anybody Wants to copy it then go ahead as i know my ideas are orignal and infact that good to copy lol :P

Not Giving Permission to Copy though lol :P D
if you would like to use my ideas i prefer you ask me first...
thanks guys x
Nazma <3

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar dont break our heart
ur FF different from other writers
so pls update soonnn
we luvvv yu

Originally posted by: softly_spoken

i dont find any similarity with all those few ffs that i read... and please i m just piss off of that copy fiasco already... i so much like that ff... and just coz of this hassle poor writer is so much hurt that i dont think she is able to write for some more days...

plus ffs on blog is difficult for readers and writers as well...i suggest you to make blog and update both at the same time. and if wouldnt be managable then its your choice.. you are already on fb and you can send messages via fb too. do what is more feasible to you...

Yeah i know mee too... when i heard she was going to stop i was heartbroken

one of my favourite FF's and people just really upset her...

x

Originally posted by: simi91

yaar dont break our heart

ur FF different from other writers
so pls update soonnn
we luvvv yu

Yeah im staying on FF... But your going to have to wait till 11 to get ur Update today x :)
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hi dear
ur ff is completely different.
pls continue it here.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz ... dont stop writing ... 

its upto u ... wer u wanna write .. on blog or IF ...

just send us d link n will follow ...

but IF would be easier n better option ... 

sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i don't know how to read ffs on blogs...anyhow i prefer indiaforums...u may change as according to ur convieneence dear...
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well u know u haven't copied so I think
IF is better well it's ur choice but I prefer IF :))))